Afternoon tea break today

bbparks

Lockdown has meant I am spending almost all my time working from home with my husband. Don’t mind, he is a great sex partner so definitely not experiencing a draught. Lunch time tea breaks often means a good load of cum being shared. Today was even more fun being loosened up with a 21cm dildo being hauled out just to stay in practice. It only takes about 20 minutes after all. In fact, I am writing this with a good load of his cum in my arse. Problem is now I want more. Miss the thrill though of exploring other cocks loading me up or me leaving cum behind far up an appreciating bottoms gut. Looking for big ones, cocks and loads. Also missing the guilty pleasure of cuddling up to hubby at night and slide into his wet cummy arse asking him about the incidental cock he enjoyed during the day while I fuck him slowly while the smell of those who unloaded in him earlier oozes out and covers my cock providing a silky smooth lube for his well fucked arse. 

• Like 1