How to be an ethical slut?

rawTOP

On 12/19/2020 at 1:59 PM, RawPlug said:

I’m due May-June, but the Oxford vaccine, due to be approved next week, may be the real game changer in the UK. 

Just noticed this post of mine and it’s indicative of how things changed so quickly - at least here. I ended up being fully vaccinated in April. 

• Like 1

Hi guys, was the following already covered somewhere in a previous post - I may have missed it.

BUT, what if (or more likely when) "one" realizes that they are actually and I mean by ones actual actions - are not as ethical as they may have believed or had themselves convinced they were/are? Does that make sense?

I feel like I try my hardest to be ethical because that is how I would want to be treated. And then I realize how slippery this slope actually is... IRL. I question myself often - are any of you disappointed with yourselves and what you found you would actually do to get that "load"?

xoxoxo

Slight tangent, but can anyone suggest a slutty sounding answer to the "how many loads" question when the sad truth is none?   

Trying to sound like it's a lie is the only one I can think of.  It's flattering, I know, but you're being suspected of doing in afternoon what you'd struggle to do in month under current conditions.   Or at least I seem to...

• 3 months later...

Just re-read (most) of this discussion. i posted pretty early on and now have some retrospective understanding.

For perspective, i'm a critical care nurse and have volunteered to care for Covid poz patients since March of 2020, i have >1500 hours of direct care for Covid poz patients.  It's been a wild ride, and not over yet. The last couple of months we have had double the Covid patients where i work than we did at any time last year. Delta variant. 92% unvaccinated, and that number seems to be pretty standard nation wide. 

When i first posted, we knew Covid was transmitted air borne, and now we know it can also be enteric (i.e., the digestive system).  So, sucking a cock of a guy who has fucked an ass of a guy who has an enteric Covid infection increases risk. The virus has a shell that helps it survive stomach acid, so it can be transmitted fecally.  That said, i have only had one patient who had a Covid enteric infection, which is just an anecdotal and personal observation. Either way, it isn't just a respiratory disease. 

To date, i have had very little sex since Covid. i don't like aps, so most of my hook up was at cruising locations. That ended for me March 2020 and i have not been to any cruising location since then.  i got vaccinated December 2020 and am getting a booster this week.  But evidence has demonstrated that the Pfizer vaccine  dropped to as low as 20% efficacy, so while it is a fantastic weapon against Covid, it is not a panacea.

i, apparently, was unable to find a way to be what i perceive as an "ethical slut."  I.e., i haven't been a practicing  slut since before Covid.  

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

IF you are poz/HIV+, or have other diseases such as HPV, herpes, etc. tell your sexual partners or hypothetical future sex partners both in person, and on profiles on websites or apps.

• 2 months later...
On 1/31/2022 at 2:39 PM, bbpigbtm said:

Love my partner, but i can’t seem not want go to glory holes in nh, i go only when i can’t help myself. Husband doesn’t know i love older dads& likebeing used, anyone else struggling ?

Is it possible that your husband has secret sexual outlets of his own?

Do the two of you have different levels of COVID-19 exposure risk in day-to-day life, for example, if one person is a health care worker whereas the other works from home?

Sexual health risk and COVID-19 risk aside, how would your husband respond if you told him or he found out about your glory hole adventures? Hopefully people who love each other will come around and realize that fun on the side doesn't diminish that love.

1 hour ago, fskn said:

Is it possible that your husband has secret sexual outlets of his own?

Do the two of you have different levels of COVID-19 exposure risk in day-to-day life, for example, if one person is a health care worker whereas the other works from home?

Sexual health risk and COVID-19 risk aside, how would your husband respond if you told him or he found out about your glory hole adventures? Hopefully people who love each other will come around and realize that fun on the side doesn't diminish that love.

Mine would definitely enjoy me telling him about it.  

On 12/18/2020 at 12:18 AM, subBottomKink said:

Yeah. I really miss being gang fucked. And fucked in the open in the sauna with everyone watching. I’ve had a couple of groups this year when our covid numbers were low enough, but nothing like what I usually do. Haven’t been to the sauna in 18 months (I took a break from it for other reasons before the pandemic started).

2021 is going to be the year of the pig though 🐷  

Thats mine too, I am missing it being used by many men not knowing, who they are

3 hours ago, fskn said:

anyone else struggling ?

Yeah ... big time.  I haven't been to my favorite (and probably most dangerous, health-wise) since the first week of December. Merry fucking Christmas, huh?  It wasn't the fear of std's though - they'll come when the come, and I get tested regularly, have vacced against those that can be, on PReP, so I've done as much as I can, and still maintain some shred of my Lusts.  That said, and despite the regular "help" of a fb, I'm pretty much going nuts.  I used to hit the fuckjoints every Fri & Sat nights, and that was enough (well, usually) to carry me through the week (plus an occasional visit with a fb during the week).  

Since it's February now, I think we should just declare it Leap Year this time, and Leap back into the pool of rutting, Breeding, load-taking, Seed-pumping men, and regain our whole-ness.  I'm really getting tired of all of this covidiot mess .... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fskn said:

Those risks aside, the husband might get a hardon to strong it'd rip through his pants.  But that's just one possibility.  Even with a breedsweat on my brow, I still think the best thing to do for a loved one is sharing the truth with him.  Maybe the other half has known for a while, and is bemusedly waiting patiently for "the reveal" !!! 

No way for us to know, of course, that a night out won't at least assuage, if not cure.

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• 4 months later...

i know i am ethical, i take very good care of my health, i eat, sleep & sex as safely as i can, ok maybe the last part less but i usually have pretty quick hook ups esp outdoors, can be a blowjob to a good fucking getting tag fucked by 2 guys even can be pump & dump too, not into hours of sex i leave that for the special man that i have yet to meet again but honestly it will never be my first choice, i like my sex easy, no strings, no hassle but with guys or men that seem to take care of themselves too, i can be a slut at times but i think that's in all of us given the right circumstances. I just feel i take care of myself enough to take care of the man that is fucking me, that he knows i am cleaned out lubed up ready to go & wants to do me more. I don't do drugs hardly drink alcohol & eat healthy & go for 6 monthly check ups to make sure i have not picked up any nasty bugs. I know my status that i keep private for me but nothing that can hurt others, it's just not who i am or what i am about. Maybe i am too genuine, been told i am too good to be true but i hear it sometimes.

• 5 months later...

AIDS was a sobering period.  It was incurable and caused those infected to endure a miserable, wasting death. It terrified me and put me in a Safe Sex Only mode for a number of years.  Covid was equally terrifying....until the vaccines were released.  I keep hoping someone will invent an HIV vaccine, but I hope the same re cancer.  pRep helps immensely and helped me re-discover my inner pig.  I still shy away from strangers, anon sex and groups.  I'm now with a right group that I know, we're all on prep and practice similar smart sex protocols.

• 1 month later...

After a couple of years of unemployment and the world being shut down and economy being up and down. I think I had gotten more dick in 2021. I still remember my pump and dumps and the guys wearing their masks… some even leaving their masks behind. 
Facedown Assup taking anon loads with my own mask on. I got some pretty hot guys. Sniffles started heating up and more chances of getting guys. Now I’m back employed so time snd opportunity to get fuck lessens as well as the odds. Those two days off lessens the opportunity and chance. Working nights and weekends kinda strangled the opportunity to get fuck. Glad I got a few regulars. 

• 5 months later...
On 1/31/2022 at 5:39 PM, bbpigbtm said:

Love my partner, but i can’t seem not want go to glory holes in nh, i go only when i can’t help myself. Husband doesn’t know i love older dads& likebeing used, anyone else struggling ?

Lol your "husband" is probably on the other side begging for cock in his ass and in his mouth...