Limp dick bottoms like me?

On 5/26/2020 at 2:07 AM, AsianTwinkBottom said:

I don't get hard when I bottom. It only leaks pre-cum. I get all the pleasure from my hole

That's what I like in a bottom - a tiny little/soft dick: it means that the bottom is concentrating on my dick and using his hole to do so. 

I find it a turn on when I reach to feel the bottom's cock as I am balls-deep inside him, and his cock is soft/flaccid 🙂  It is the sign of a total bottom ...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

13 hours ago, blondy said:

That's what I like in a bottom - a tiny little/soft dick: it means that the bottom is concentrating on my dick and using his hole to do so. 

I find it a turn on when I reach to feel the bottom's cock as I am balls-deep inside him, and his cock is soft/flaccid 🙂  It is the sign of a total bottom ...

I do like to focus on how the cock feels first because soon I will have my eyes rolled to the back and start moaning nonstop

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 5/24/2020 at 10:08 AM, KptNLine said:

Haha, definitely in this group with you guys! Long term chastity here, so virtually always caged for sex. Before chastity, I’d often be hard as a rock sucking cock or during foreplay, but would instantly go limp being penetrated. Long term suppression of my erections has made me essentially impotent at this point; if I’m “hard” at all, it’s an extremely weak and short lived semi. Thanks for starting this thread! 

I agree, love being caged. not long term, yet I love feeling my cock take different stages in the cage, from being totally limp, partially hard, to hard, just moving around in the cage is hot, while a guy is fucking me, or tossing my salad.

Guest ff-whole

Mostly limp, which is good because as soon as I cum, I'm useless and need a break... sometimes I get semi hard and when I jerk I can sometimes cum myself... lately I have resorted to a strong rubber band which will pump my dick to a reasonable [dark] dick, but I still want to be used as a bottom dump.

On 5/23/2020 at 9:33 AM, BlondBttm said:

Coastalbender, you should try chastity.  Nothing feels better than to have your useless diclit completely inaccessible and your only true sex organ an way of release is thru your cunt...

I love chastity - especially when I am being gangbanged. my cunt is my sex organ - not my dick and cumming is not for me to do anywhere but by myself - generally after I have been fucked eight or nine times. I will lock myself in a cubicle and take care of myself - it is not for tops to worry about anything but using me and breeding me and my sole concentration is on being the best bottom I can be for them.

• 2 weeks later...

I have never been able to get hard unless I am jacking off.... it used to bother me and after going to a couple of different doctors and they can't find anything wrong...I just go with the flow.

Maybe that is why I am a good bottom.

I’ve trained myself to ignore my cock mostly - don’t want to shoot first anyway usually (unless someone wants my load for lube). 
i usually jock up and like it when tops ignore my cock entirely. Sometimes I leave it out but it’s a pretty decent size so it can be a distraction for guys. 

F0D27356-DF7A-46FA-89D5-DB7D12B6ADF2.jpeg