Best job in town easy money accommodation provided

The advert said it all. It was a large estate on the other side of town and I'd just turned 18 a week earlier.  I emailed them back and was offered an interview.

I imagined it would be a typing or similar job since the advert said "good with your hands" so I dressed in suitable office attire even had a tie. I looked like a school girl but I had my driver's licence on me.

I turned up on time and left my car in the car park and my keys at reception.

I went into the interview room expecting to be asked about my typing and admin skills. Instead I was asked how good I was with my hands.

"Could you massage my body from top to toe?" The guy asked.

"Every part of your body?" I replied.

"Yes after we have gone to get comfortable" he replied.

I obliged and we went into a large bedroom. This was not what I was expecting in a job interview.

"kiss me while you are massaging my body" the guy said.

"Oh yes that feels good but it would feel better if I could do the same to you" he replied.

"Yes please do you are very sexy" I replied.

He took off his shirt and I took off my tie and blouse.

"Here let me take this off so I can admire and massage what's inside" he said.

I let him undo my bra. He kissed my boobs and massaged my chest, head and neck. I twiddled his nipples whilst i massaged his chest.

I heard the door lock behind us.

He noticed i was staring at his crotch.

"Let me show you something very big and ready for you" he replied as he took off his trousers. I took off my skirt and tights. We carried on kissing and massaging each other.

"You're passing all the tests so far" he said "you're a natural".

I could feel my pussy getting wet, I'd never had this sensation before. My massaging got to his pants and his to my pants.

"Take them off let's get naked so I can massage your pussy and you can play with my cock" he said.

Now we were naked. He finished his massaging at my pussy. I loved feeling his cock go big and hard as I finished on his cock. He told me how to suck cock whilst he devoured my pussy.

"Lovely just one more test" he said.

"What's that?" I replied.

"Will you be my pleasure girl, move in and let's spend time pleasuring each other on mine and my relatives and friends days off" he said teasing my pussy with his cock.

"Yes oh yes oh I want your cock a lot. I want to be fucked nice and slow and to pleasure lots of cocks and their owners." I replied.

His cock entered my wet pussy "we must share cum with each other as much as we can as a part of the deal. This is a condom free household" he said. "What about babies?" I asked him. "Well if you're fertile I'd love you to be my pleasurable breeding partner" he said as he went all the way in.

I squeezed his cock in my pussy to say yes. 

"Oh btw you've got the job and this is where you can stay for as long as you like" he replied.

A few weeks later and I was pregnant and very horny. I don't know what they were feeding me but something was increasing my sex drive.

"This next guy wants you to pleasure him blindfolded" he said.

I stripped off had a shower and blindfolded myself. Soon I felt soft lips on mine and another pair on my pussy and boobies. I moaned in pleasure as I orgasmed.

My boss was encouraging them to have fun with me. We were all having a great time. Then one went in my pussy and the other in my ass while I kissed the third. I could hear them kissing each other I found it a turn on that they liked cock and pussy.

Once they'd all seeded me they left and I could take my blindfold off. I dropped off to sleep that night with a full pussy and my bosses cock fucking me to sleep as well.

"You're such a good breeder" my boss said.

The baby turned out to be black, I got really turned on by the thought of chocolate cocks in my pussy. I wanted to have all races, soon is had Chinese, Indian and many other different coloured babies.

The government had a scheme which allowed the breeding centre where I was working to make babies as only half our population could get pregnant. I was treated like a queen there. All I had to do was have four different cocks a week in my pussy when blindfolded. I enjoyed it so much I always asked for a second, third and fourth set of four guys later that day.

My boss spaced them out so there was room for sleep, food and my leisure pursuits of painting the pictures that adorned the walls.

One week I thought I was being arrested but it was just some guys dressed as police so they could fuck me with me handcuffed to the bed. We all found that a turn on.

I was also invited to encourage others to join in the breeding. I would chant "seed her well" whilst watching others sexual encounters. It felt so good the guys always had a turn in my pussy afterwards.

I'm so pleased I applied for the job. It was my grandad that had suggested it. I invited him to visit the next weekend.

I was scared granddad would have a problem with my new job, but he found the idea to be a very rewarding job prospect.

"Do you know how you could thank me?" He asked.

"No granddad how can I thank you" I said taking off my blouse.

"Well what a lovely pair you have there let me kiss them for you" he said.

Grandad despite his age was very agile. He felt great on my body.

"Thank you grandad, oh I'm going wet in my pussy this feels so good." I said as I got more and more turned on.

Grandad got up and locked the door. Then his trousers came off. As did my skirt. We went back to kissing. I could feel him put my hand in his trousers "that's the cock that made your mother" he said. His words got me very wet.

I used my other hand to try and pull my panties off, grandad noticed and he took his pants off then mine.

"You are beautiful and sexy and very turned on, we can't have that go to waste" he said stroking my pussy with his cock.

"Grandad you tease" I said to him. We played 'just the tip' but his cock 'accidentally' went inside me. He was so big and it felt so good and so right.

"Knock me up granddad" I begged him in between my orgasms. "Best I move in here then" he replied.

"But what about my boss?" I asked.

"It's ok he gets turned on thinking about you with grandads cock breeding you, and I'm around in case baby is late and you need a birthing cock" he said.

"Thank you grandad for helping me apply for this job" I said.

"Anytime, being interested in wearing sexy clothes and pleasuring men in bed is how I brought your mother up, when granny died" he replied.

"I wondered what those noises were that I could hear from your bedroom when I was a teenager" I said

"Yes that was me breeding your mother,. She was worried that no one would want her being a single parent and we talked and I showed her how great she is in bed just like you" he replied.

I kissed grandad so passionately and he gave me gorgeous beautiful babies. Once I'd fed them with a few weeks of my milk, the rest was expressed and frozen so I could get pregnant again.

"I want to see you and grandad making love" said my boss.

"Sure we can show you tonight" I said just after cleaning up the lunch plates.

"If you do this for me you won't have to cook and clean up anymore" said my boss.

"Deal" i replied.

Grandad came home from his walk had dinner and we went to bed. He was very turned on by being watched by my boss. I could help think that my boss looked a lot like him. But my dad had gone missing months before my 10th birthday.

As Grandad seeded me he said  "see son I'm seeding your daughter again it feels so good your turn next".

Yes I had heard right I'd been having my daddy's cock in my pussy all this time without realising. I had wondered why his and grandads cocks had felt so good and now I knew. They were bringing our family closer together.

Turns out my daddy was scared I would reject him so decided that he should show me love in the best way possible. When we had grown closer together grandad and daddy would tell me the truth.

"Cum in me daddy show me how great the cock that made me feels in my wet fertile pussy" I said playing with myself.

"How could I refuse a request like that(?)" He replied as he plunged his hard meat into me hands free.