Which day of the week?

Oldercumslut

I know every place is different but as we're starting to look forward to hooking up again I have a question.  I"m sitting here looking at my calendar trying to figure out how to shove 155 hours of leave time into our schedule at work.

What day of the week generally works best for hookups?  Here in the heartland it seems weekdays work best.  People generally have things planned for their weekends.

So if you were setting up a hotel hookup, what day would you try and schedule it.

• 1 month later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 5/17/2020 at 1:35 PM, Oldercumslut said:

I know every place is different but as we're starting to look forward to hooking up again I have a question.  I"m sitting here looking at my calendar trying to figure out how to shove 155 hours of leave time into our schedule at work.

What day of the week generally works best for hookups?  Here in the heartland it seems weekdays work best.  People generally have things planned for their weekends.

So if you were setting up a hotel hookup, what day would you try and schedule it.

You are on it, I find that Wednesdays and Thursdays seem to be working best for me; if I don't meet anyone by Wednesday night, or early Thursday Morning, I would not reserve a motel room.

Thursday nights have always worked best for me in Louisville (which is, frankly, not a very fuck-easy town). Here’s my thinking:

On Friday nights, the work week has just ended, but guys are tired. Weariness competes with horniness, and by the time beer o’clock has passed, many decide to just hit the hay.

Saturdays, which you would think would be prime hosting time, are the absolute worst. Nobody comes during the day because they’re out mowing the lawn, etc., and in the evening it’s time to cruise the clubs and bars for The Perfect Man. This exercise occupies them until the bars close, at which point they’ve either a) hooked up, b) gotten so drunk, stoned or high they can’t function, or c) head out looking for what they can get after 3am.

Sundays aren’t great because Jesus is watching, even if they don’t give him a second thought the rest of the week. And many are busy with church and family.

Mondays are no good; horniness has been largely purged at some point over the weekend and work has started for the week - it’s just not on their minds.

Tuesdays are a repeat of Mondays, except anything stressful at work has followed them home and put them off their mood.

Wednesdays see the first inklings of the return of horniness - it’s called “hump day” for more than one reason - but for many it’s also the night for mid-week church services.

So... I slut on Thursdays whenever I can. Fridays are second choice. For me, hotel room money is too hard to come by to waste it on a Saturday.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Thursday nights have always worked best for me in Louisville (which is, frankly, not a very fuck-easy town). Here’s my thinking:

On Friday nights, the work week has just ended, but guys are tired. Weariness competes with horniness, and by the time beer o’clock has passed, many decide to just hit the hay.

Saturdays, which you would think would be prime hosting time, are the absolute worst. Nobody comes during the day because they’re out mowing the lawn, etc., and in the evening it’s time to cruise the clubs and bars for The Perfect Man. This exercise occupies them until the bars close, at which point they’ve either a) hooked up, b) gotten so drunk, stoned or high they can’t function, or c) head out looking for what they can get after 3am.

Sundays aren’t great because Jesus is watching, even if they don’t give him a second thought the rest of the week. And many are busy with church and family.

Mondays are no good; horniness has been largely purged at some point over the weekend and work has started for the week - it’s just not on their minds.

Tuesdays are a repeat of Mondays, except anything stressful at work has followed them home and put them off their mood.

Wednesdays see the first inklings of the return of horniness - it’s called “hump day” for more than one reason - but for many it’s also the night for mid-week church services.

So... I slut on Thursdays whenever I can. Fridays are second choice. For me, hotel room money is too hard to come by to waste it on a Saturday.

Thursday is also payday around here. 

I live in Las Vegas, so the dynamics are a bit different here than in most cites.

I've normally hosted hotel breed and seeds during the week. Partly, because hotels here tend to be much cheaper during the week, rather than weekends.
Also the types of guys that attend can be quite different from weekdays to weekends.

Wed. and Thurs tend to be best.  I used to start them around 8pm. But lately I've started earlier in the afternoon and go all night. Afternoons can be quite busy with local str8 guys and partnered gay guys wanting to stop after work to breed me on their way home to their spouses. Then it will slow down a bit until 8pm(ish). Then there will be another late night rush around midnight, 1am(ish) with some tourist str8 guys that are horned up after leaving bars and strip clubs that just need a hole to get off.

Sadly, Craigslist was my best source to find guys. Especially the str8 ones. With Craigslist gone, it's not been as good. Doublelist is getting better. But, it's just not as effective as Craigslist was.  I've been finding the BBRT crowd are a lot of flakes and no-shows. For last minute contacts Grindr and Growlr can be good. But, those guys want instant access. Advanced planning with that crowd normally doesn't work. They flake. 

I've sure missed these unlocked hotel room, anonymous breeding parties. I'm still in sexual isolation. It sucks. 

Edited by travelingbi
  • Upvote 2

In Portland, I would say Monday and Tuesday are the best days to hookup.  While there aren't that many guys looking at the beginning of the week, more of the ones who are, are actually looking to fuck or get fucked.  The rest of the week, has more guys looking but very little actual fucking.  Irritatingly some of them actually "hookup" with you and try to convince you to engage in their preferred form of not fucking.

• Like 1

Guest FinalDL2021

I would also like to add that I go online rather early in the mornings; stumbled onto this, randomly, and found out, I had some success with it.

• 5 months later...
On 12/26/2020 at 12:03 AM, Japbtm said:

Has anyone noticed that there is more action when there’s a full Moon? 

Yes. You're definitely correct. Full moons have an effect on guys. They seem to be hornier on full moons. The bookstore arcades are always busier and lots more action during full moons.

• Like 1