Things you have put in your ass to get off

meatmonkey

So over the years I have shoved different things up my ass to get off besides dildos. I have used eggplants, a trailer hitch,  a bedpost, a  pool cue ball, a baseball,  a baseball bat,  a two inch round post on a  Olympic weight bench and a gear shift. Just curious if any guys have tried anything diffrent?

Before I got my first dildo I used to make love to my mom's kitchen brush. It had a nice dick shaped handle that was just the right thickness and had a textured surface like this one but the handle wasn't flat:

[think before following links] https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61zL+CBPM5L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I would slide it into my ass and ride it every single day and it always gave me a hard anal orgasm right away.

• Like 1

Back before I started a toy collection I basically put anything remotely phallic up my ass at some point. Handles of all the appliances or tools around the house, foods like sausages, cucumbers, carrots, eggs, you name it. A few weeks back at work we got some really nice, big grapes and in a spur of the moment popped a few in my ass for the rest of my shift. Acted like little benwa balls. One time slept over at a friends house and fucked myself with a pair of his nunchucks when everyone was asleep (washed them well after lol) and every now and then will fuck myself with an old school nightstick I've got, lovely for little cop fantasies and has the most perfect thickness. But nowadays I'm spoiled by my toy collection and dont generally go out of my way for anything else. 

The ones I can remember from growing up: handles of my dad's screwdrivers and hammers, pens, carrots, zucchini , hot dogs, a toy sword, baseball bat, twister bar, tennis racket, marbles, and a turkey baster.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, bredbiyou said:

The ones I can remember from growing up: handles of my dad's screwdrivers and hammers, pens, carrots, zucchini , hot dogs, a toy sword, baseball bat, twister bar, tennis racket, marbles, and a turkey baster.

Glad to see I’m not the only one who shoved Dad’s screwdrivers up their butt!  I was probably 11 or 12 the first time, before I knew I was gay, before I really even knew what “gay” was...

• Like 1

About 20 years ago I was fucking and fisting a younger local guy..he worked his butt muscles and was tight next morning after a fisting session.. he had an assortment of dildos but the thing that he enjoyed using most was a 10 pin from a bowling alley.. he could get over 2/3 of it in with lost of lube.. 

• Like 1

On 5/17/2020 at 11:13 PM, meatmonkey said:

So over the years I have shoved different things up my ass to get off besides dildos. I have used eggplants, a trailer hitch,  a bedpost, a  pool cue ball, a baseball,  a baseball bat,  a two inch round post on a  Olympic weight bench and a gear shift. Just curious if any guys have tried anything diffrent?

I think you have covered the list pretty thoroughly lol, the trailer hitch sounds hot

3 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Boring here, just cock, tongues and fingers....

lol, i guess i have come full circle. i used to put everything up my ass.  Seriously, i always had an eye open and wondered if it would fit?  These days, i have a drawer full of sophisticated, made for ass toys, but have little to no interest in them unless they are attached to a guy.  It no longer works for me to be the one putting them in me, the real turn on for me is the guy wanting to put something inside of me.  It's His desire connected to opening and penetrating me that spreads my legs and bends me over. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest FinalDL2021

I used a Turkey Baster before I got up the nerve to go to a sex toy store. what was even hotter, is I would put very cold water in it, and then wine.

when i was young, before i could get toys; wrenches, screw-driver handles. broom-sticks. most anything i could find.

now; i have butt-plugs and dildos. but i still go for other things like a trailer-hitch and other tools

• Like 1