Things you have put in your ass to get off

meatmonkey

9 hours ago, Biker18914 said:

when i was young, before i could get toys; wrenches, screw-driver handles. broom-sticks. most anything i could find.

now; i have butt-plugs and dildos. but i still go for other things like a trailer-hitch and other tools

One of those mini Louisville Sluggers baseball bats was my toy of choice. Kept it inside a sock that was buried deep in my underwear drawer.

I started playing with my hole around 12, I would put anything remotely phallic up there (I do now too, but having young kids makes it difficult and thus far more infrequent). Screwdriver handles were definitely number one in the old days. I am a sucker for the taste of my own hole so I used to fuck myself with open bananas and eat them afterwards, kielbasa works well too. I would also put gummy candies into my hole, push them out and eat them, covered in all my ass-goo. 

The good old days, nothing like a trip down memory lane to get my hole twitching AGAIN!

Edited by str8cumhole
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 9 months later...

When i was young it started with fingers but soon it where Pens & markers, banana, cucumber, a long toilet roll holder rod put almost anything in. then i finded my moms vibrators and dildo's, well those toys were the better things 😂. later i buyd my own toys ofcourse

Edited by Kimberley

I have been doing quite a few new things. I got a barbie doll, a hot wheels, rocks, a pair of panties I found,my TV remote... I had one guy take me on a hike where he put anything that could fit up my ass. Even ended up with some charcoal from a leftover fire.

Guest Finnishperv
37 minutes ago, Faggotuser said:

I will literally shove anything up a faggots ass.

Oh i do so love guys that love shoving weird objects in me 

Haha...this could be a long list!!! Carrots, cucumbers, a whole host of vegetables..., soda bottles, brush handles , cooking tools (glad mom used a dishwasher to clean), golf club handle, a vase, assorted dildos and toys, backed-up my ass onto a door knob while standing on a box...most fun thing in my ass besides a real cock; a fucking machine! 

• Piggy 1