Wanted 26 loads for my 26th birthday - ended with 61 :)

MuscleJockBoi

On 5/19/2020 at 10:42 PM, cumbreederxxx said:

Great work MuscleJock.  I bet that you felt super satisfied at your birthday dinner. Did you shower all the loads off you or keep some for pride.  I love knowing that a buddies cum is drying in my beard or on my face or shot on my baseball cap.  Or if I've eaten out a cumpdump after fucking--that my face and beard smell like sex.   Where did Dmitri put up his add to find tops for you (if you know). Usually on big weekends out here the best cumdump scenes are on BBRT. But I have been to some well-used cumdumps that I found on Twitter and elsewhere. 

There is nothing hotter than fucking a totally spermed-out cumhole. I love knowing that my dick is churing up other dudes loads and I love that feeling of my nuts when I fuck the other guys loads out and they start to stream down my nuts.   Nothing better than the feeling of that.  Or the sound of all that cum getting fucked deeper into a bottoms hole.  I'm sure that you did a great job. 

I'd love to have you out here and put you up in a room on Market Street. We could work to break your 61 load record. 

No! Do me, do me! I'm available for travel.

This whole encounter is hot as fuck - nothing turns me on more than really hot jock types getting super sleazy like this!!  But my favorite part of the whole encounter is when the 3rd cumdump arrives and you need to cum and give him his first load!!!!  I have a couple buddies who are vers cumdumps and help each other out when in heat.  Hope you keep posting about more of your sleazy hookups stud!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Great experience. I have to admit I am jealous...I never had the "courage" to go through with anything like that at the age of 26. I might have the courage to do it today...

Good luck finding a life-partner who loves either watching you get fucked, or whoring you out.