My MAN hole

bbpigbtm

Crazy , always been a masc guy with a hard bluecollar job! Usely bearded, weight lifter, reg guy! Never knew my husband would turn my ass into a cock craving pussy. It craves cock& has anal orgasms! My hole will spasmn , grip& milk a cock or toy. I can even mentally hole orgasm thinking of sex, don’t even care to cum, do other btm experience this? Do other btm feel it a functioning pussy? It has to be bb too. Buddy says i should get fisted but not sure, any thoughts?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, bbpigbtm said:

Crazy , always been a masc guy with a hard bluecollar job! Usely bearded, weight lifter, reg guy! Never knew my husband would turn my ass into a cock craving pussy. It craves cock& has anal orgasms! My hole will spasmn , grip& milk a cock or toy. I can even mentally hole orgasm thinking of sex, don’t even care to cum, do other btm experience this? Do other btm feel it a functioning pussy? It has to be bb too. Buddy says i should get fisted but not sure, any thoughts?

My ass and body can spasm from the stimulation of an intense fuck. I've been toyed into an anal orgasm so I'm wired for them. My first intense bare fucking brought me to the edge of an anal orgasm. I have strong insemination and impregnation kinks so I think about my cunt as fully functioning and fertile.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The male ass is an amazing sex organ capable of providing intense pleasure stimulation. My male hole has enjoyed a pile of use since high school and is a huge canyon capable of hours of sex play and accommodating huge size. Being an active sodomite is to allow your body to experience sexual ecstasy that can only be provided by other males. Male on male sex play is as masculine as it gets no matter what your ass is called. You should absolutely try fisting. The pleasure stimulation you get from a guy's paw dragging his knuckles across your prostate combined with the knowledge you you are so stretched out things like a hand can slide effortlessly into you is a rush that can't be beat.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I'm bi, masc, married to a woman and my hole 100% twitches and spasms when I think about getting pounded out. When it comes to fisting, because of the pressure of the fist (or huge dildo or cock) I squirt piss when I get fisted and I fucking love it. The buildup to my hole pushing out whatever massive object is filling me, and my cock uncontrollably squirting when I finally evacuate it is one of my favourite sexual sensations, though I immediately want to be filled again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
Guest JackEdJIZZ

I am castrated and absent those parts I am proudly 100% bottom.  I have over 50 years of taking in the ass and love it more today than ever.   As a eunuch I can offer you attention based on both male and female needs.   I am neither man nor woman. so I can use my experience to satisfy many need.   But when necessary this rare creatur can get you all that you need.

There is value in having my service for you.   Use the value and ship with us..  You will always be our number ONE