Bareback Sex Party in Auckland

There will be a bareback sex party in a private residence in Auckland next week

For details, if anyone is interested, register at barebacksp.com

From there, you should be able to find out event details and RSVP 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@BB4fking

Party was fun, from memory, I think it was about 10-12 guys, mixed ages etc in a small hotel room

Took a few cocks and loads, sort of felt like being on set of a Treasure Island Media scene

Would definitely be attending the next one, and highly recommend others to go

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

The BBSP event at a party room at Lateshift was held yesterday afternoon. I had a good time as I got fucked about 14 times, and topped 5 or 6 times, which is more than I get usually on a Sunday afternoon. Took 3 loads I think, it might have been 4. However, I’d prefer  BBSP events to be held separately at a motel or someone’s home as I usually go to the Sunday afternoon late shift sessions anyway and I’d like the BBSP events to be extra (greedy I know). Plus the BBSP event was mixed in with regular lateshift cruising so the party guests didn’t stay in the party room and it was empty after 25 minutes or so with guys fucking all over the venue. I also had the indignity of one guy coming into the party room and fucking me with a condom on. I put a stop to that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mintyish said:

where was the party room? 

It is the first room you pass with a sling, the only room that can be booked separately I think. I think the sling is set a little higher than other slings as it seems usually to be used for fisting though no one was using the sling yesterday afternoon.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed the party but only a small portion of the 20 guys that registered turned up (which is regrettable but, it seems, par for the course). Quite a bit of sucking and fucking finished for me on my back at the bottom of a spit roast. The young Asian top came first causing a chain reaction with the middle guy drooping a load into me.