Breeding

Juicyhole17

• 1 month later...
Guest Gonegurl
On 5/21/2020 at 12:00 AM, Juicyhole17 said:

I know this isn’t possible but am I the only bottom one who wishes they was getting pregnant as the top breeds them ?

No. I’d say it’s more commonly amongst bottoms than we realize. It’s just a natural urge for us to want our top’s seed in us. That comes with an instinctual yearning to nurture and keep that inside us to procreate. Who knows? Someday one of us might be the lucky first to get knocked up. 970E9EE0-4DD0-443B-86A2-875CC64519C0.thumb.jpeg.b168ae256d8c200aaba10c9a92ffce9e.jpeg 

• 1 month later...

You're definitely not the only one.  It's called mpreg.  My husband and I are both big time into that.  I want to have his babies so bad.  Also other tops.  I would be pregnant all the time if I could.  To me, there is nothing more sub than to be impregnated by an Alpha Top, being forced to carry his baby to term and give birth to it.

I don't really care about getting pregnant, but I really get off on the fact guys are choosing to spill their DNA inside me purely for sport and pleasure instead of trying to make a baby with that batter. That said, speaking as a loose fist pig bottom, the idea of feeling something as large as a baby filling me and stretching me to new levels as it exited my rectum is a really hot notion.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

You're definitely not the only one.  It's called mpreg.  My husband and I are both big time into that.  I want to have his babies so bad.  Also other tops.  I would be pregnant all the time if I could.  To me, there is nothing more sub than to be impregnated by an Alpha Top, being forced to carry his baby to term and give birth to it.

HOT. And well said. I agree completely. Impregnation talk while I'm getting bred is a major turnon.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, atlfukbud said:

Only if there are drive-through abortion clinics! 

Yes, perfect. Abortion on paternal demand enables the quintessential male pursuit of raw breeding without consequences. A man could impregnate at any time and have the responsibility eliminated at his convenience. Glory and freedom would be his in equal measure.

• Like 2

As a gay bottom, i love the feel of a top getting hard and cumming inside me it makes me feel great that i was able to give him pleasure and even my first partner i loved him, he made it clear to me i was nothing more then his bitch and a piece of ass to give pleasure to men. but i enjoy spreading my legs and having a top cum inside and release his load and feel good that he got his pleasure and load release.