My Crunchboy scenes!

C123

Hi guys,

Three of my scenes which i did for Crunchboy have been released! Super excited and was really nice to record !

I'm the bottom in these pics

All my scenes are here: [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.crunchboy.com/en/modeles/detail/35243-charlie-sanders

Let me know what you think. Hope you guys enjoy it!

xxx Charlie

capture-d-ecran-2019-11-30-a-13-04-59.jpg

capture-d-ecran-2019-12-01-a-17-06-53.jpg

capture-d-ecran-2019-12-01-a-17-06-32.jpg

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, BadInBrooklyn said:

Hi Charlie....Thanks for posting, you got a new fan here.  Looks like you really enjoyed getting fucked on camera, and that made your already hot ass even hotter!  Pretty fun watching you top as well.  Looking forward to more!

Thanks so much! Yeah i love being used on camera! Never enough dicks fucks holes or cum! 

xxx Charlie 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2020 at 12:49 PM, CSxxx said:

I just found out that they published my fourth scene too! Versa fucking with Jordan.

Super hot. [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.crunchboy.com/en/videos/detail/35893-jordan-fucked-bareback-in-berlin-by-charlie-sanders 

xxx Charlie 

charlie jordan 2.jpg

charlie jordan 1.jpg

Looks so damn hot! You got a new fan 😛 Greetz from Amsterdam

• Like 1