How to stop cumming?

bonsoir

Wondering if experience bottom can assist me. My Dom really hate his subject to cum  or getting erection and take pleasure in seeing his subject small flaccid cock and holes abused. But when I’m being used by him I can’t stop myself from getting hard and often cum hands free. 

short of being castrated, would being caged help? It was suggested that I’m caged 24/7 and take some estrogen to make my cock even smaller. 

also wondering how are other bottom cope mentally to never cum or see your own loads? Although I’m a total bottom I’ve almost always cum when I’m being used. 

Eventually as a bottom you get used to not getting hard and not cumming.  I used to be that way several years ago especially when I was on top riding a guy's dick that I hooked up with often.  I would cum before him.  Without taking about it I/we stopped putting me in that position and I got to where we would cum at the same time.  Then it got to where I rarely get hard when getting fucked.  I enjoy taking dick and cum and don't think about cumming myself.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/22/2020 at 11:04 AM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

Cage it. No need for estrogen.

If you can't cum being fucked, sorry then you been fucked By the wrong tops. My boys aren't allow to cum on their own and both are cagedc, but they cum only 3 ways,  being fucked / direct anal stimulation / or e-stim.   000

Edited by Collar4chemboys
  • Upvote 1

Castration, is the only way. Chemical or physical. Estrogen is not chemical by the way. 

When another bottom answer saying eventually a btm won't cum or caging it, they have not a clue what they are talking about, or they been getting lousy sex. 

I have been a kink sex educator for the past 20yrs. Once co founded the world larger gay kink magazine.   Anyway.. Testostarone level has nothing to due with the amount of cum you will produce,, that has to do with the sperm count, you can have a zero sperm count being sterile and still cum 4 to 6 x a day! 

Edited by Collar4chemboys
  • Like 1

On 5/21/2020 at 11:01 PM, bonsoir said:

Wondering if experience bottom can assist me. My Dom really hate his subject to cum  or getting erection and take pleasure in seeing his subject small flaccid cock and holes abused. But when I’m being used by him I can’t stop myself from getting hard and often cum hands free. 

short of being castrated, would being caged help? It was suggested that I’m caged 24/7 and take some estrogen to make my cock even smaller. 

also wondering how are other bottom cope mentally to never cum or see your own loads? Although I’m a total bottom I’ve almost always cum when I’m being used. 

Your Dom is an idiot. You don't does not care about you, literally, and that s a bad sign, there is a difference between u being treated as a slave and or object vs someone who actually dies not care about you, it means it uou get killed tomorrow, he would not care.  It saids a lot about a Dom doesn't care if you get off or not during sex.   It's a great thing that you cum hands free when being fucked. It means he is fucking you the right way.   If he does not want you to cum then he needs to learn to stop hitting your spot aka prostate. 

It is all about the anatomy. Know your body.   

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
Guest LiamCart
On 6/28/2020 at 3:48 PM, Collar4chemboys said:

Castration, is the only way. Chemical or physical. Estrogen is not chemical by the way. 

When another bottom answer saying eventually a btm won't cum or caging it, they have not a clue what they are talking about, or they been getting lousy sex. 

I have been a kink sex educator for the past 20yrs. Once co founded the world larger gay kink magazine.   Anyway.. Testostarone level has nothing to due with the amount of cum you will produce,, that has to do with the sperm count, you can have a zero sperm count being sterile and still cum 4 to 6 x a day! 

I have this weird fantasy of being forced to have a vasectomy and being made sterile.

On 6/28/2020 at 4:42 PM, Collar4chemboys said:

If you can't cum being fucked, sorry then you been fucked By the wrong tops. My boys aren't allow to cum on their own and both are cagedc, but they cum only 3 ways,  being fucked / direct anal stimulation / or e-stim.   000

I wasn’t saying he couldn’t cum. I was saying it’d help stop him for a bit. I’m locked and don’t cum without my dom’s approval (or usage).

• Like 1