Whored out by regular

Brianbttm

Been horny as fuck lately, but due to company travel suspension I haven't had any opportunities.  Have a regular guy when I travel that has fucked me probably 20 times anon ass up face down and I have only seen a dick pic of him.  He's 18, mix, slender guy according to his profile.  Usually likes to fuck me after I have taken a couple loads. I messaged him a couple days ago that I was travelling and we planned for him whore me out last night starting at 6pm.  Got to the Days Inn, prepped and messaged him on Grindr that I was ready. He said the first guy would be there around 6:25 and three others were on the way.   Got in position ass up face down, blindfold on and door propped open. In all I took 8 loads including one from the guy that was whoring me out.  Never saw any pics of the guys before they arrived and didn't see them when they were in the room.  He messaged afterwards and said that I felt so good with all that cum in me.  He was load #5.  Later he messaged and said guy number 8 was on the way a bbc.  Damn the guy must have been 9", but felt great!  I messaged to see if any others were coming and he said that was all.  I replied that that was enough for the night.  First time I had been fucked in 2 months.  Ready to get whored out again though.  

• Like 20
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

Guest Graham

I often whore my hubby out , after lockdown one of his regular fucks is going to arrange for several guys to fuck him and send him home to me full of cum 

On 5/24/2020 at 11:39 PM, Graham said:

I often whore my hubby out , after lockdown one of his regular fucks is going to arrange for several guys to fuck him and send him home to me full of cum 

Lucky hubby! Wish I had an understanding hubby such as you to do that for me 🙂  

• Like 1

• 3 years later...