Unofficial Company Holiday

Gymguy8

e had been chatting earlier in the morning, when we were both sleepy and horny. I think we both took a two hour nap and woke up hornier and happier for it. He asked if he could come over; I had taken a quick shower earlier, so I said sure. It was an unofficial company holiday; the CEO had told us to take a day off, so there was nothing stopping me.

He quickly said he was in the cab. With the sense of freedom, I did a few hits from a joint. As they soaked in, I had the idea to measure out a bit of G. One ml and some orange juice later, I was ready for him to arrive. It was only a few minutes later that he was at the door.

We were both in heat. It had been a week for me, and longer for him. I think we were both on a bit of G; we were both quickly very touchy and exploring, kissing the entire time. It didn't take long for us to get naked, and we quickly got into bed from there. 

We made out a bit longer, then I made him sit on my face. What I remembered most from the last time we had hooked up was how perfect his ass was. It was thick and meaty, and they spread apart readily to expose a perfect Brazilian pucker. I immediately went about rimming him. 

It had been a while since I had eaten a really nice asshole, and I savored it. I almost thought about just eating him out and jerking off, but his ass was too ideal not to fuck. Instead I just gave thanks that I was able to eat him out, and that shortly, my cock would be pounding his hole. The G was really starting to kick in, and that warm, connected sense of happiness filled me. I redoubled my rimming, and he thanked me by sucking me off.

We continued sixty-nineing for several minutes, he sucked me, I rimmed him. I could have easily done it all afternoon, but after feeling his mouth, I really wanted to fuck him. We tried him sitting on me, but that wasn't the right position. I flipped him on his back, spread his legs and rested one on my shoulder. Then, his ass and my shaft lined up properly.

Just to make sure, I gave him a long hit of poppers before I took some myself. As the drug hit us, I pressed in. I realized that we hadn't talked about safety, but then, I had fucked him raw last time as well. In any case, I slid into him easily, and as we made out, I took my time exploring his hole. 

Under the influence of the poppers and G, my mind drifted into sleazier places. I wanted to spit in his face and smear my snot over him. He had already taken my dick, and was telling me to cum in him. This would be just a little addition. But, that fantasy disappeared when he whispered into my ear.

"It's all yours," he said. "My hole. It's all yours." My dick throbbed. I love that moment of abandon, when a bottom starts to enjoy getting fucked just as much as I'm enjoying fucking him. It's an important milestone in a good fuck. Then he gave it all over; I wondered how far I could take him before he pushed back. I had half a mind to find a bit of tina, and smoke him out. I wanted to know how far I could take him.  

But actually, the G worked in my favor, and I was distracted by how nice his ass was. I slapped it around a few times, the muscular globes warming up with each spank. Then I flipped him back over, and we were kissing when the "Stay Alert - protect yourself." ad came on. It seemed painfully ironic to the moment. I had invited a near-stranger into my house for the express purpose of exchanging fluids. Basically, the absolute opposite of the ad. 

Even as the ad was running, our faces were pressed against each other, my thick quarantine beard against his smooth cheeks. Sometimes we'd make out, sometimes we'd just nuzzle each other. Everything about the morning was designed for transmission: from our radically unsocial undistancing to our barrier-free fucking, it was unsafe and sexy. 

If he was thinking about what we were doing, he didn't say anything. Instead, he just arched his back and let me get even deeper into his hole. Really, it had been less than a week since Patrick had come over and let me fuck him, but there was something about lock-down that made the days seem that much longer. I savored the moment: the next piece of ass may be tonight, or it may be next week. 

Finally, I flipped him back on his back, and he started to jerk off. As he got closer, he squeezed his ass tighter, clenching my dick hard. It was just the sensation I needed, and we ended up shooting together. I had forgotten how good it felt inside a guy's hole as he came; my own spurts were synchronized with his. 

He shot a pretty big load, two thick puddles across his chest and stomach. I leaned in and licked it up. I think the quarantine-beard was too ticklish. Nevertheless, I licked up all of it, then kissed him deeply. We made out a bit, then slowly he got dressed. 

We talked about how we had both had recently had some bad sex -- mine was a cocksucker that just couldn't, and his was a guy who's dick was too small to pound him. We talked about how the morning had been anything but our recent history. Finally we kissed good-bye, and said we shouldn't wait six months for the next one.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2