i'm glad you contacted me, i'll be in your neighborhood soon. Thanks for the naked pictures too! when i see your picture sometimes i find myself thinking of what i would do to you when we finally got together! Let's say i have you bent over face down in the grass at the park taking turns with 2 or 3 of my buddies fucking your hole, we kinda won't care how you think! first my buddy mike always goes first he's a red-head with a 9 1/2 inch x 5 inch dick we let the "big Boy" go first to open you up for the rest of us, he'll pull down his blue boxers (That his wife gave him) lube up his huge pole and ram it in till his red pubes can barely be seen, it'll hurt for a minute but your ass will adjust quickly to the long deep strokes , then again you won't be able to talk because while mike is ripping your ass open for the rest of us to get a piece you'll have me fucking your throat and as you can tell from my pics and videos i'm not a small dick fucker, i'll let you suck me for a while but what i love doing is turning your mouth into my own personal pocket pussy! fucking your thoat with long fast thrust letting my cum filled balls wrap around your chin and bang against your throat, holding my cock in your mouth just till your out of air then pulling out, then me and mike go crazy on you him fucking your hole hard and fast as he can and me doing the same thing to your mouth, then i signal him to stop and pull out , that's when john gets a crack at you blond haired 3o years old we're giving your hole a little rest johns cock is about 6 1/2 or 7, so after mike you view this as a rest , but john has a huge 6 inch around mushroom head! so one again you can feel the outside of your hole stretch then pop. it's inside you having a fucking plunger effect, once again you start with "oww oh fuck stop!" but now mike is making you taste your own ass! he's trying to shove his massive cock down your throate but you just keep coughing and sloppering , but evey time you cough john's fat head opens you up more! a some point your hole get really loose and john starts fucking your ass medium and steady suddenly he's fucking you faster and faster and he pulls out of your gapping open hole and his cum just pours out of your ass! he says sorry i couldn't hold it, it just felt so good, i say really? let me have some , first i eat out the rest of the cum that john deposited that's when i hear you moan, so me and mike turn you over on your back and i plunge my whole 8 inch cock into your hole man it feels so good, i love the size of your bull balls as they bounce everytime i thrust into you, mike is making you suck his balls and cock at one point you were eatting his red-haired hole! as i continue to bang your hole i notice your little dick getting hard, me and mike are fucking you like a pin cussion, mike's hairt balls banging you in the forhead , sunddenly i see your dick start to bounce and twitch then cum starts ozzing out! i can't believe you're cumming with no hands! mike can't hold out anymore he starts shooting a load in your mouth but it's so far down it come out of your nose he pulls out shooting the rest on your face and chin, me seeing you cum from my cock hammering away at your hole makes me shoot i pop two squirts off inside your ass then i pull out and fire off three shots that hit mike in the chest and you in the face, mike latches on to the head of my cock and sucks down a couple of more , with my cum in his mouth he starts shooting another load all over your balls and now soft dick, i put my cock back in your ass and squirt about six loads of piss fill up your hole, i then pull out and go back to your mouth giving you my final 8 cum shots! which you swallow as my piss starts leaking out of your ass! me mike and john get our clothes on quickly and leave you cum soaked and piss filled in the park, you with a sore ass but joyful look on you face and my last glimpes are of you happy licking all the cum off your body not knowing who's is who's! i'll be in your town tommorow ...we'll see you then! oxox

20170313_144958.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3