PS4 Party:My Brother & His Friends (After Germany)

We kinda have a don’t tell policy about out little playtime he doesn’t tell my boyfriend and I don’t tell Anyone else, like my sister-in-law, this last Friday he changed the game he showed up at the same time as always but this time he showed up with three of his friends from work, he said they wanted to checkout my new PS4, they had beer and Tequila chips and dip , a little after work party, his friends were pretty cool and not bad looking either I sat on the side while they ran around the virtual world shooting up stuff drinking beer and taking Tequila shots, I’m really into the game at this point, not paying a lot of attention to what’s going on, my brother says “back in a min. gotta go drain the python!” one of his friends Mark says “that Shit’s not a python it’s another fucking leg!” he says laughing, now I’m watching two of the guys play so I don’t see my brother when he comes out of the bathroom, all the guys look over at the same time “oh Shit” my brother comes walking over and stands in front of the T.V. with his Pants & underwear down around his ankles , both of his hands are wrapped around his cock and still 5 inches are showing, he starts walking toward me and says “Open your mouth!” I say “No, get outta here” I act like he’s kidding around and we’ve never fooled around before, “I Said suck my fucking dick!” and he pushes it into my face, I said “no stop playing”, I feel someone grab my head and he keeps it in place, now I can’t move my head and my brother’s massive cock forces it’s way thru my lips, so give in and start sucking, I hear the whole room say different things “holly Shit” “fuck how is he taking that shit?” my brother pulls out so I think he done, I’m thinking he’s just showing off in front of his friends, but right as he pulls out one of his buddy’s shove his cock in my mouth it’s not as long as my brother’s dick but it’s getting fatter around in my mouth, I hear my brother say “Next!” and another dick gets put in my mouth this one is big and uncut leaking precum like crazy into my mouth, he grabs my head and rams his semi-soft dick down my throat and leaves it there holding my nose, I feel it growing hard down my esophagus, filling my throat so I can’t breath then pulling out just when I think I won’t get any air, they somehow pick me up and flip my on my back so my ass is up and the back of my head is down on the couch, then the fourth guy kneels in front me, he’s a black guy with a huge dick he starts fucking my mouth, it goes in easier now that I’m on my back I can take the length a lot easier but it’s still to fat for my mouth, he pulls it out of my mouth and slaps my face saying “watch the teeth!” then back in it goes, the blood is rushing to my head, I’m really dizzy it so surreal, the black guy pulls out and now the Uncut German guy is fucking my throat, That's when I realize my pants and underwear are coming off, I hear the Latin guy say while playing with my big hairy balls “man he has a pretty big dick!” jacking it my precum starts flowing like a bottle of lube I can feel his hand roughly slapping my dick “he got this hard from sucking dick?” the German guy says “watch this” he pulls his dick out of my mouth and puts his ass in my face, so I start licking it , his hole is kind of Hairy and smells really musty an sweaty but I lick his hole from ball sack to drilling deep in his hole, he gets off and now mark starts pumping my mouth with his 7 inch cock, not as big as the other guys but still choking me, I start feeling fingers playing with my hole using my pre-cum to wet it, then someone spits, and then I feel what feels like a hand go in, I hear my brother say “see this is what I did to his ass on vacation” my brother is opening my hole he’s fucking me slow and deep, “turn him over” some one says, they flip my over so my ass is hanging over the back of the couch, “wait wait” I say but they don’t hear me the uncut German guy goes in my hole his pre-cum seems to make great lube, he fucks my ass slapping my dick which gets harder with every thrust! He black guy is back in my mouth, I’m sucking his cock and it taste so good now that I’m use to the size, the guy pumping my ass starts shooting his load I can feel him pulse each shot deep in my hole, he pulls out and another dick goes in, he’s fucking me so hard our balls are slapping together, “oh Fuck Oh Fuck!” I hear him say, then I feel him pulse and shake pounding his load deep in my ass, he pulls his softening dick out and then I’m pulled down on the floor onto my back! I feel a huge pain in my ass but the next cock is so big it push the cum deeper into my hole, it really hurt at first but with each thrust it feels better, feels so good now ,I know he’s my brother but his massive cock feels so good, the black guy and my brother are fucking me from both ends, my brother’s cock in my ass has me so full my dick is super hard now from the Pounding my hole is getting, the black guy is holding my hands down as he pumps my throat , my hole I now a loose open wet mess now my brother is banging me to the hilt I’m taking his full fat 9 inches I’m so hard, my hole is so open my brother Pulls all the way out then plows into me balls deep fuck his cock is so hard he screams out “Holy Fuck!” and starts pump my ass full of cum! He’s so deep in my ass the pulse of him fucking me triggers me cumming I start shooting a fountain of cum all over my face and chest, the black guy pulls out of my mouth runs over to my ass and plunges is fat dick in my hole unloading another huge load! The guys all get dressed and out in minutes, my brother says “that was fun, see you next week!” and I’m by myself, I stand up and as I make my way to the bathroom cum just pours out of my ass, I’m not sure how I feel about what happened, I think I could have stopped it but I kinda didn’t want to, it got a little rough but I guess no pain , no gain, and my wild open ass is still sore after 3 days, I hope they each come back one day so I can have my turn at fucking them!

PS4 Party.jpeg

My Half-Brother's Dick.png

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...