My loving teacher

earlystart

Guest Ausbttmnboiraw

I need this to happen to me ... this is so hot and as soon as he’s slammed hope he’s begging to be fucked and bred like I love to be ... on cam 

So, I’ve just finished the story. It’s so hot and made me horny. 
However, when I was younger I was never interested in older guys. I lost my virginity at 22, only one year later uploaded my first add. Until I only answered the others. Then I declared a clear age limit: no older than 29. Later this changed to not ten years older. How stupid I was. Now, the age doesn’t matter me. 
But which is exciting, now I turned older. Now I’m a real DILF. I have some regular fuckbuddies, who are around 20. They love to fuck with me. The turning point is that I am mostly bottom versa guy.  And these youngsters love to fuck me.  They never call me daddy but I always see in their eyes how they enjoy that they can dominate their daddy. 

• Upvote 3

Just been reading this over the past couple days. I've cum three times reading this. God it gets my hole aching for raw cock. I love the incest roleplay and the two teachers using their student. Very hot too that they wanted him even before 18; I would've let them use me whenever lol  

Part 11

"Now? You all warmed up?" Mr. Kelly and Mr. Miller were talking to each other like when teachers talk to each other during class. They pretend we're not there and completely ignore us. What were they talking about?

Mr. Miller answered Mr. Kelly. "You two have been playing all day. I'd say you're more than warmed up. The points are in the case in my bag." I was so lost.

"Points? Are we playing a game or something? How many points do I have?" They all laughed. Even Justin. I thought he was on my side. "What's funny?"

"Relax Jake. We'll explain. It's all about having as good a time as you can have. We want to do that for you. We want to make this first night so good and pleasurable that you never forget it. I know I'll always remember fucking you." The last part Mr. Miller whispered in my ear. I moaned a little hearing him say that. I realized then that I would do whatever it took to make this as fun as possible for all of us. I just didn't know what it was. But then Mr. Kelly, pulling out a case asked, "How do you feel about needles Jake?"

"Needles? What? Wait...no I don't like needles. I don't think I want to do anything that involves needles." Mr. Miller pulled me in. "It's ok Jake. It's the same stuff you've been smoking so you already know what it is. It's just a little more fun and a little more intense this way. You trust us don't you?" His free hand was moving up the inside of my thigh. It would be hard to resist even if I was deathly afraid of needles. Mr. Kelly came over to the bed with the case and a belt. This was happening now and I was starting to get anxious. This felt like an escalation I definitely wasn't ready for.

"Now we just need to tie this around your bicep so we can get the veins to stick out. Although looking at your arms I see your veins pretty well. We'll just do this to make sure."

"Wait why do I have to go first?"

"Well we have to do it on you but we all know how to do it to ourselves. You don't want us to do it to you while we're already high. Now that would be dangerous. We'll catch up quick. We're good at it."

"So you do this all the time?"

"Nah, but we know how to do it so it's not too hard." He was wrapping the belt around my bicep now. I was trying to control my breathing. Nerves. Mr. Kelly opened the case and then asked Mr. Miller "Which one is the beginner dose?"

"Beginner dose? Jake-y doesn't need a beginner dose. I saw how he took those hits." Mr. Kelly shot Mr. Miller a look that I couldn't read but proceeded by taking a needle out. No one had called me Jake-y since my parents called me that as a child. I was just as vulnerable now in this moment as when I was a kid.

"Uuuuhhh is it ok if I don't look?" Mr. Miller turned my face to him. "Just look at me. I can talk you through it and you don't have to look. Just get ready to feel better than you ever have before ok?" I nodded. "You're going to feel a cold swab. It's just the alcohol to keep things clean....Ok now a little prick. There you go. See? Not so bad. He's just pulling the needle out just a little. Oh yeah that's good Mike. And now he's pushing it all the way down. Now as soon as he takes off the belt I want you to raise that arm ok?" I nodded. I felt nothing. Justin started removing the belt and once he pulled it off, I raised my arm above my head. It hit me like a truck. I sat up to put my arm up but the shot threw me back down against the headboard and a huge coughing fit put me on my back in the bed. I could feel the warmth working into my entire body and the tingling I felt before was something else entirely now. All I could get out was an "Oh fuck" at first. I was writhing around a little. It felt like my body was trying to jump out of it self. I had lost all control and it was freaking me out. Once Mr. Kelly put everything down he laid down beside me and held me. I leaned into him.

"You're good. This all just means it's working. You just wanna ride this out. Accept it into you and give in to it." He was rubbing my chest but I was still moving around with no control. "Fuck how much did you put in there?" Mr. Miller didn't respond. He was giving himself a shot. He coughed twice and then said "Ooooohhh yeah. Fuck yes. That's good." He was in much better control than I was. I was still trying to ride the wave. It was like electricity coursing through me over and over. Eventually the fear started to subside and the high settled in. That's when I felt what they wanted me to feel. The high that is impossible to describe. A high that feels good but a high that makes you hungrier. I could feel it. The room that opened with a couple hits...the walls were just torn down. I caught a glimpse of the screen and it looked like only the bottom and one of the tops was left. "I'm about to cum" the top said. "Breed me" the bottom yelled.

"Breed me" I shouted out in the room. All the men responded and Mr. Kelly turned my face to him. "That's right son. Feels good doesn't it? This is going to be the best night of your life."

"Fuck dad. Yeah this feels so good. Fuck me dad. I need you inside me. I want your cum in me." Mr. Miller was standing at the foot of the bed listening and stroking his long cock. "Fuck yeah Jake-y." He let go of his cock and put both hands on my ankles slowly moving them up. My legs were still jerky but he had full control. He maintained eye contact as he got closer. "I've been waiting to get inside you for so long. Are you ready for this 10 inch cock to fuck you raw?" I just moaned. Even making words was hard. It felt like only the filthiest shit was coming out of my mouth. So when I was able to speak when he touched my ass with his big hands I said, "Mr. Miller I wanna feel you shoot your hot cum inside me. I need that huge cock."

"Do you want me to use a condom Jake?" I shook my head. "Tell me Jake. I need to hear it. Do you want me to use a condom."

"Fuck no Mr. Miller. Fuck me raw. I need my history teacher to fuck me bare."

"Guess that slam worked." I almost forgot Justin was in the room. I looked over at him. He was stroking his thick cock and was holding what looked like my phone. I could have sworn that was my case but it didn't occur to me to ask about it. Mr. Miller was about to lay his body on top of mine. I felt his weight press against me. My body was still ringing from the shot and it felt more intense with another body on top of me. I pushed my body up trying to press even harder into Mr. Miller our cocks rubbing against each other. It was then that I realized how much of that tingling was centered in my cock and hole. I was so sensitive that Mr. Miller's body was getting me wild.

"This is so wrong." I managed to say between moans. "You shouldnt be doing this. Getting one of your students high and then fucking him."

"Yeah? You think what I'm doing is fucked up? Fucking one of my students after I got him an adult sized slam?" I nodded as we looked each other in the eyes. "Youre fucking right. This is so fucked up. That's why you want it so bad isnt it? Because it is so wrong.This is what you want isnt it? Sex that is this [banned word]? Is that in your darkest fantasies? [banned word] fucking?" He said those last words in a whisper right into my ear. I just moaned. The high changed me. Or it was bringing the real me out. This should have scared me but I was too high to care. "Yeah Mr. Miller. I want you. Fuck me," He lifted himself off me and shifted down between my legs. He lifted my ass and spread my cheeks apart. "You shave your hole boy?" I shook my head. "Aw fuck. Naturally smooth hole. I need to taste this." His tongue probed my hole and I felt the scratchiness of his 5 oclock shadow brush against me. I moaned loud and Mr. Kelly who was on the bed the entire time stifled my moan with a kiss. We were making out like animals again. My high just making me give in to my basest desires. "Fuck dad this is so hot. I love you dad." Even with how high I was I did pause not believing what I had said. Mr. Kelly smiled. "I love you too son. Youll always be my boy." We kissed even harder as Mr. Miller tongue fucked me. Then I felt Mr. Miller lift my legs and place them onto his shoulders. Mr. Kelly broke our kiss and we both looked at Mr. Miller.

"You ready for this Jake? I'll go slow. I want you to feel every inch of this raw cock. He placed the head of his cock at my hole and rubbed his leaking precum on it teasing me. I could feel some soreness from being fucked by Mr. Kelly twice already today but it didnt matter. I wanted this and whatever else was waiting for me tonight. Looking into my eyes he pushed the head in and pushed another inch into me. "Oh fuck you're tight. Holy fuck. How are you still so tight after you had that in you?" Mr. Kelly laughed. He was stroking his thick cock as if to remind me what Mr. Miller was talking about. "Wait til he clenches his hole on you. It will make you work so hard not to cum." With that reminder I tried to tighten my hole around Mr. Miller's cockhead. "Fuck! Oh my g--" Mr. Miller liked it. I did it once more and that changed the look on his face into something that almost looked more sinister. "Beautiful smooth tight boy. I'm gonna take this slow so our first time together will last but dont worry Jake. I am going to flood your insides with my load." He pushed in deeper. He was big. "I'm about halfway in. How does that feel?" Halfway in? At this rate his cock would puncture a lung. But it felt good pushing into me. The pressure was what I was missing since Mr. Kelly pulled out of me a few hours before.

"Youre so big Mr. Miller."

"I'm not as thick as Mr. Kelly over here but I'm longer." As he slowly pushed the rest of his cock in he looked at me feeling the pain and the pleasure of his big cock. "How does it feel knowing that your history teacher is the first guy to touch you so deep inside with his raw cock. Oh fuck I love making you roll your eyes to the back of your head....Fuck youre so tight and warm." I was just moaning. He was so deep and it was like he had hit a second spot that Mr. Kelly didnt reach. To hit that spot while I was so high I was still feeling that warmth running through me made me writhe under him uncontrollably. "Yeah boy. Fuck thats good." He kept the strokes slow always pulling out until just his head was inside me and all the way until his balls were pressed against my ass. When he pulled out I could feel the emptiness I felt before. When he pushed in I could feel him stretching me again. But I wanted more. I brought my hands to his ass and tried to pull him in more. "You like that?" he asked looking me in the eyes. "Hold it there." He pushed fully in and held it. Then I felt him flex his cock in my hole and I moaned loud pushing up to kiss him. I squeezed my hole around his cock now so deep in me and he moaned into my mouth and pushed his tongue deeper into my mouth. I squeezed as hard as I could and his moan in my mouth was a word. "fuuuuuck." Then I felt that flex again but I knew this time he was shooting his cum deep in me. He flexed multiple times and I could feel his body against me shaking. It was a different spasm from Mr Kelly cumming into me. With the high I was still feeling really intensely somehow I felt like I could feel that cum shooting into me. I kept a hold on his ass so he wouldn't pull out.

"I think I felt your cum shooting in me."

"I shoot loads hard. I can cum really far so I bet you felt my cum like a bullet inside you. I wanted for this to last but I wanted that tight smooth hole for so long and finally feeling my raw cock so deep in your teen body--it was too much to hold back."

"Fuck that's so hot. I'm glad you didn't hold back." Just hearing that made me ready to get fucked again. The electricity of the slam was still running through me. That's when I heard Justin. "That was so fucking hot. Is it my turn yet?"

• Like 24
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 4