My loving teacher

earlystart

Part 13

As Justin raised my arm up, Mr. Kelly quickly bent down and put his arms around me pulling me into him as tight as he could. I felt immediately like I couldnt breathe and started a coughing fit that I couldnt control and each time I coughed I must have been clenching because Mr Kelly at first only said "Fuck oh fuck your hole is-- oh fuck-- yes-- yes-- fuck" It wasnt until I stopped coughing that I really felt the slam go through me. I started shaking and squirming in Mr. Kelly's arms. "That's right son. Ride it out. I got you. Just go with it. Let it run through your body and take the pleasure of it in." I was breathing hard and heavy like I had just done those 10 sprint sets coach makes us do during practice. I could hear every word he said but there was also a ringing in my ears. But the more I relaxed, the better it felt. The shaking took a while to stop. All the while Mr. Kelly held me and whispered in my ear without ever moving his hard cock inside me. It stayed balls deep as long as that first initial wave hit. The electricity was running all over me, everything tingled, but the tingling and hunger was most intense in my cock and hole and when it all went straight there, I became aware of Mr. Kelly inside me again. Its not that I forgot he was inside me but it hadnt yet connected to the feeling of the slam. When it did, the pleasure hit me almost the way the first slam did. And that's why my first words out of that wave were "Fuck dad I love your raw cock inside me. I need you to breed me dad. Breed your son."

Justin and Mr. Miller were somewhere near the bed but not on it. I could hear they were close when they responded to what I said with a "Holy fuck" from Mr. Miller and a "Oh shit" from Justin. Mr. Kelly whispered in my ear first like he didnt want the other guys to hear. "I fucking love you Jake my son. I came in you when you were coughing. You just kept squeezing on my cock. But don't worry. I'm not going to pull out yet. I want to stay inside you. It feels so right to have my cock so deep in my son." I was still shaking but that made me shake in excitement even more. This man was giving me everything I thought could only live in my fantasy. Now it was real.

He started rocking his body just enough to have his cock begin to pull and push inside me never doing too much but constantly hitting spots inside me that had my cock as hard as it had ever been. Every sensation was so heightened that his every move had me moaning or just saying things that were totally incoherent. My eyes were rolled to the back of my head and Mr. Kelly's tongue was in my mouth. This felt like as much pleasure as I was ever going to feel.

Without stopping his rocking back and forth Mr. Kelly picked me up off the bed and turned us around and then laid back down on the bed with me on top of him. He stayed about halfway inside me the entire time. He pulled his weight up so that we were closer to the headboard. He looked around quickly and said "Justin can you hand me my bag?" I lifted myself up to see if I could manage without his leverage. That motion put more of his cock back inside me and produced another shot of pleasure that went right through my body. I moaned and leaned back further so that the rest was pushed in and instinctively began the riding motion he first taught me. Circles with the hips without pulling myself up. We were both moaning now even as Justin put Mr. Kelly's hand into the bag. I watched him pull out the poppers and then he said "Ready?" and winked. At the same time that I said "For what?" Justin said "Fuck yeah." I thought he was talking to me but Justin knew what he meant so i ignored it and kept riding the thick cock inside me.

I heard him unscrew the  bottle cap and take a hit. He released it and put the bottle up to my right nostril. He was getting red again. "Take a deep hit son....That's right....remember what we did before? Just hold it in as long as you can. Stop riding your dad for a minute and just focus on holding your breath son." I did as he said but I couldn't hold this hit in long. It was so intense combined with the effects of the slam that were still coursing through me that as it only started to hit me I moaned "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....." without even realizing it. My body was shaking again in a different way this time like in slow motion and in a way that made me feel like I was somewhere else. I don't know how long that lasted but when I opened my eyes again still riding that wave he put the bottle up to my left nostril. "Son this is so hot. We're going to get you flying now." If I wasnt flying already what was this? I didnt ask, I just inhaled this time harder than before. "Yes son that's the kind of hit that is going to get you to feel amazing. Now hold it son." I tried hard knowing that I didnt want to disappoint him again. He put the bottle aside and pulled me down to him so that I was lying on his chest. He put his hand over my mouth and nose again as we looked into each others eyes. "Son youre doing so good and I can tell already that this hit is getting you so high again oh fuck. Keep holding it and just let that physical sensation carry you to even more pleasure. Put your arms around me son really tight."

I did as he asked and now my forehead was down on the pillow. Mr. Kelly pulled his hand away and put his arms around me so tight that I was forced to exhale. He heard me gasp for air. "Thats right son. Feel that go in you." The warmth was coming in waves and this high was getting more and more intense. I couldnt speak. Then I realized he wasnt talking about the warmth going in me. There was a pushing at my hole. A stretching. It was insistent and at first I didnt understand it. It made me whimper. And then I realized. It was another cock. A second cock was pushing into me. It didnt make any sense but then I heard Justins voice. He sounded like he was in a different place too. "So-- tight-- ooooohhhhh" It made me moan louder. I couldnt believe another cock was in me and it was pushing deeper and stretching me out more. And it hurt and felt so good at the same time. My whimpering became moaning and then I could speak again but only one word. "Dad....dad......dad" over and over again. . Mr. Kelly pushed my body up and both worked to arch my back to get them both further in me. "Look at me son. Yes son. Doesnt this feel good?" I still had the one word. "Dad;..dad....dad" He just smiled and nodded. Justin pressed his body against my back and said "How does it feel to have two cocks in you at the same time bro?" I moaned. Justin kept going "Yeah? You like having your dad and older bro fuck you like this? Youre so fucking dirty little bro. My cock is rubbing against dads cock inside you. You know what we call this? Its called incest little bro." That was all it took. That and he began to hit a spot at the same time that Mr. Kelly was hitting another spot inside me. But his voice and his words combined with the sensation of both of their thick cocks inside me made me explode all over Mr. Kellys chest and face. He flinched from the surprise of a rope of my cum splashing across his face and then he had a different more serious look on his face. I could tell he was about to cum in me again. Justin said "Fuck your hole just gets tighter oh fuck. Shit that talk about incest made you cum without even touching your-- fuck I'm gonna-- oh fuck" And then it felt like both were cumming inside me at the same time both pushing themselves as deep as they could go. It felt so good and I felt another rope shoot out of my cock and I screamed shaking uncontrollably like tremors running through me. Justin was making out with my neck. Every touch from both men just heightened every feeling. Mr. Kelly pulled me down to him and kissed me. I felt Justin pull out and my hole wrapped itself back around this dads cock. "That was amazing son. Are you ok?"

"Yes dad. I cant believe I had two cocks in me. Youre both so thick."

"Get back onto your back son." I didnt want his cock out of me yet but I did as he said and lay down next to him on the bed. As soon as I did Justin crawled between my legs. I noticed he was still hard. We both were. Mr. Miller was at the desk and I heard the click of the torch as he took a hit from the pipe. "That was so hot boys. I came twice watching that." His cum was still fresh dripping down his chest. Justin pulled my legs slightly up and I wrapped them around his waist. "Yeah bro. You are so fucking hot. That was amazing." He grabbed his cock and placed the head at my hole. My hole must have still been open because it just slipped right into me. He laid on top of me and started to kiss me as he pushed himself as deep in me as he could. When he broke the kiss, he said "You feel so good little bro. You like your big bros cock inside you?" His voice and the way he was being so filthy made the night that much hotter. "Yeah bro your cock feels so good. I've wanted this so long." Before he pushed his tongue back in my mouth I could tell my words were making him more worked up too. "Oh fuck little bro." He started to pick up the pace of his fucking and we were animals kissing so hard and his body was pushing deeper in me harder and harder. We went from moaning to screaming into each others mouths. He took a breath and looked into my eyes and didnt say a word. His pace slowed again like he was trying to savor the moment. Like we were the only ones in the room. And then back to animals again. Our moans built to screams again and then a single thrust hard and deep in me and a deep moan into my mouth. With our mouths still locked together I said "Yes bro shoot your big bro cum into me." His body began to shudder. And then I felt it again. That boiling inside me that told me I was about to cum again without touching my cock. I started to moan again and he could tell what was happening. He pulled up. "Oh fuck bro youre gonna cum arent you? Your hole is tightening on my cock again. Oh fuck that feels so good. Youre milking more cum out of me bro." And then I came shooting on my chest and his. My body was bucking over and over again. I couldnt control it and finally after cumming for what felt like forever I was able to breathe again.

Mr. Kelly was lying next to us the whole time and he put his mouth to my ear. "Fuck son. Every load you shoot is so big. What is this your 4th load of the night? You just keep shooting rope after rope. It's so hot. I'm so proud of you son." He turned my face toward him and kissed me as Justin laid back down on my chest with his cock still inside me.

Hey everyone thanks for the comments. This feels like a possible end point for the story but lmk if you have ideas. I know theres a lot of different ways this could all go so I might pick this up again later. I also started another story in the chaser forum so I might try to focus there for now. Thanks for reading!

• Like 27
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 4

I'd certainly love to read more, but don't push it, if it doesn't feel right.  If you need ideas for where it could go....here's my take.  I got the sense throughout that Mr. Kelly has an even deeper more insidious agenda at work, and several times you mentioned Jake being aware that Justin had his phone in hand.....I was sensing the story moving in the direction of strangers - guys responding to online ads/profiles - being introduced to the action.  Or possibly the action moving to a bathhouse or adult arcade....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Jakes hole is fully open.  Mr Kelly decides its time for jake to smoke a bit more T and Mr Miller gives jake some Gatorade with a bit of G. In the meantime Justin grabs some Jlube and starts playing with Jakes gaping hole. Jake takes a big hit of the pipe and spreads his legs and groans giving Justin more access to the beautiful hole.......

• 3 weeks later...

Whew! I don’t know about the characters, but I’m worn out—but in a, you know, good way.

You done good, earlystart, real good. And as much as some of the guys want moremoremore, I’m kinda thinkin’ you’ve reached the logical conclusion here.

I have a feeling you’ve got more nasty little fantasies you could write about—in other stories.

• Upvote 3

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This story is just... someone was wondering what's beyond HOT? ... It's incendiary! It's a real tour de force (pun fully intended).

THANK YOU!  You're a gifted writer and that's some twisted nasty imagination you've got! Well constructed, great build+up, and even good spelling and grammar! (That English degree shows.) [I may throw up if I have to read another "Andy and ME went..." from too many of the nasty authors of short stories and books on Kindle!]

I read allot of smut on many sites (I followed one of my fave writers here to his Nifty collection and found a whole bookshelf of lovely but truly perverted stories not allowed here!) and the writings we get here are like Lindt squares to a chocloholic!

Even though many never get finished, the work here is usually much better constructed and written -- and way much hotter -- than most of what demands a price everywhere else. So THANK YOU to all our gifted nasty-minded writers! This horndog really appreciates your work.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2