My loving teacher

earlystart

Guest LiamCart

Sorry not a fan of incest. I'd never do my dad even if it's a pretend dad. The older guy/younger guy scenario is hot. Especially with the older guy corrupting the innocent younger guy. I'm that innocent younger guy. Haha. 

On 5/23/2020 at 9:00 AM, earlystart said:

started to suck on the pipe very lightly. Mr. Kelly chuckled. I pulled away. "No it's ok. You're just gonna have to suck harder. Make sure you can hear the water when you take your hit. Don't be afraid. I got you." He put the pipe back up

Please we need more 

Thanks for all your kind comments. Im glad youre enjoying the story. I just wanted to write something that ticked all my boxes 🙂 so its hot to see there are other guys who are into the slow build too. Havent decided if I should end the story soon and start something new or just see where this could go long term. Thanks for reading!

Part 9

We lay like that for a while. Making out softly and holding onto each other. He stayed inside me just like I asked. I saw and felt his first load gush out of me when he pulled out and I wanted this one to stay in me. I wanted my body to absorb his cum so that he became part of me. It was strange to think that only one day before I was a total virgin who had never done anything and now I was beginning a life as a bottom who only took cock raw and who only wanted loads shot deep in me. Mr. Kelly of all people did that. He was so hot but before that day I only thought of him as a math teacher I used to have. Everything can change so fast.

He finally did pull out and only a little leaked out as he did. He told me to jump in the shower again and he'd order some food so we had the energy to keep the night going. Soon enough we were back in his bed. He handed me his laptop again and asked me to choose. Then he grabbed the pipe and took a hit. It had been a while now since our last hit so the effect was totally worn off on him. I still had some of the effects probably because it had been my first time and because he had me take so many more hits. But I was ready to get high again. He put the pipe to my mouth and I took three big hits before I settled on a video and played it on his TV. It was a group scene. It looked like 5 or 6 guys all making out at the start of the scene. They were all already naked.

"This is one of my favorites" he said as he blew out the cloud from the hit he had just taken. He leaned over and put the pipe to my mouth. As I took the hit, he put his mouth to my ear. "Is this the kind of scene you want to try sometime son? Wait until the fucking starts." And as if he memorized the scene, one of the guys went to the bed at the center of the room and got on his back with his legs up. All of the other men gathered around him.

"Is this a group with just one bottom?"

"Yes. Do you like that idea?" I didn't answer right away. One of the men was rimming the bottom while another was making out with him. I could only think how hot it would be to have that done to me. He put the pipe to my mouth again. As I took the smoke into my lungs he said "Remember to hold it in son. Make this one a big one. I really want you to feel this deep." I did as he said and even when I felt my lungs were full I tried to take in a little more. I nodded and he pulled the pipe away and I held my breath. "Now when you're ready to let it out I want you to let it out through your nose. You'll feel more of the hit that way." I nodded as the tingling started again. This was going to feel good. It was my first day of smoking T but I could already tell what a good hit was. I exhaled through my nose and a huge cloud of smoke built around my face and down my chest. "Thats it son. Fuck that's hot watching my boy get high like that." It hit me. I started shaking and tilted my head back as I rested it against the wall. "Fffffffuuuck dad...." This was the best hit I think I had yet. For good measure, he put the pipe back up to my mouth and I took another big hit. "I want you to keep practicing blowing it out of your nose. You see the difference dont you son?" I nodded as I sucked on the pipe. He took a hit right after me and I tried to hold my breath with him. I exhaled out my nose first but he did while smoke was still building around me. He turned my face to his and we were kissing again. Animals, dad and son, pressing our mouths and bodies against each other like we couldn't get close enough.

The movie got louder. Lots more moaning and a lot of "fuck yeah." I turned to look at the screen and the bottom was getting fucked. One of the guys had put the bottoms legs around his waist and leaned down to make out with him while he fucked him. They were holding onto each other like their lives depended on it. Like if they let go they would lose the pleasure that their moans and heavy breathing said they were feeling right then. But even though he hadnt cum yet the top pulled away and out of the bottom and another guy from the group stepped in and did the same thing. He pushed his hard raw cock into the bottom with a moan from both and then he pressed his body down as they started making out with the same passion as the first guy.

"What are you thinking? This is something you want isn't it? You want to be the center of attention? Have tops treat you like their boy? Loving you by sharing you this way?" I just nodded. "That looks so hot" I said as I looked back at him. "It looks like it would hurt after a while though. All those cocks?" A third top was fucking the bottom now. "But I just love how they all make out with him when theyre fucking him." "Yes son. I knew you would like that. I love making out with you. I can tell that it makes you want cock so much more when a man is making love to your mouth too. You wrap your arms around me a little tighter when we kiss. You know you can still be the center of a group that doesnt have as many tops." He grabbed the pipe and lit it again putting it to my mouth. We both took two more hits.

"I have to refill this pipe again. I'll be right back." He got up and walked out with the pipe. "Your cloth bag is on your desk" I called after him from the bed but he kept walking. The tops all took their turns but no one came. Then the last top pulled the bottom up to his feet. All of the guys moved from the bed to a long couch. All of the tops sat down and the bottom went to one of them and stood up on the couch before lowering himself on the tops cock. They started making out again while the other tops watched and jerked off. Mr. Kelly came back into the room with the pipe. He was still hard as steel. "I forgot that I left the bag in here." He chuckled.

"You didn't hear me say that when you walked out?" He just shook his head as he filled the pipe with more of the crystals. Then he lit the pipe and took the first hit. He came over to the bed as he held the hit and leaned down above my cock and blew the cloud onto it as he put me in his mouth. It didnt feel really different but there was something about seeing my cock in this mans mouth as smoke built up around his face and my cock. He lifted his head and looked at me. "You like that?" I just smiled. "You have such a cute smile son." His words could get me so horny for him.

He sat back next to me again and handed me the pipe and torch. "I want you to try taking a hit yourself. You're ready for it." I tried to do what I saw him do. I had to try the torch a couple times since the flame didn't trigger with the click the first time. "Now don't get it too close. You don't want to burn it." I pulled the flame a safe distance and then started to see the smoke starting to form. I put my mouth to the pipe and kept the torch going like he had. "That's right. Yup yup yup yup." I started to laugh and coughed up the smoke. I couldn't control myself in the moment.

"What happened? Are you ok?" I was still laughing. "Do you realize that's exactly what you would say when we would have to go up to the board and explain the homework problems? That was just a funny time for that throwback." He laughed with me but told me to take a proper hit this time. I lit the pipe and as I put it to my mouth to take the hit, he leaned into me closer and put his mouth up to my ear. "You like that don't you? That your old teacher is here getting you high and breeding you with his huge loads of cum? Did you ever think when you were sitting in my class that a couple years later I would have my thick raw cock deep in you? I wanted you then too. Thinking about your smooth tight body under me and my hard bare dad cock pushing into you and feeling you from the inside." I was just mesmerized by his voice and seeing the bottom in the video moving from one tops lap to another that I wasnt even paying  attention to how big the hit was until I started letting some of the smoke out through my nose while I was still taking the hit. "That's right Jake. This is a fat fucking hit. Get high for Mr. Kelly. Get high for your dad." I handed him the pipe as I held the hit. He took a hit of his own as I began to let the hit out of my nose. I was getting even higher than I was before. I was floating and at the same time I could feel that hunger building through the stirring in my cock and the yearning at my hole. He put the pipe down and turned my face to his and kissed me. As I opened my mouth to his he blew his hit into my mouth and I took it in. He pulled away and told me to hold that hit in. Combined with the hit I had just done I knew this was going to put me in a place I hadn't been yet. I let it go and could feel my whole body giving itself over to the high. He was rubbing my chest and abs. "I love seeing you like this. So fucking hot."

Just then his phone rang. He went over to his desk. "Fuck. Do you mind? I should get this." I just nodded. I was too high to know what to say. He walked out into the living room. I turned my attention back to the screen. The bottom was laying on the ground on his back again. One of the tops was lying on top of him. I loved how much making out there was. I always thought in a group scene that the bottoms were just treated like holes to fuck and nothing else. That never really appealed to me. This movie though was something I never imagined. The top inside and on top of him started to moan louder in the bottoms mouth. His thrusts became harder like he was trying to get deeper inside. And then that thrust that made it clear he was cumming inside the bottom. His back was arched as he tried to get as deep as he could. And then his body had those spasms like he was still shooting. He stayed inside the bottom as they continued to make out. This was so hot. I was stroking my half hard cock and started to tease my hole with my finger with my legs spread wide on Mr. Kelly's big bed. I was thinking about Mr. Kelly's body on top of me with his hard cock pressed against my hole. I arched my back with my eyes closed feeling that high going through me as I thought about the thick head pushing into my tight smooth hole.

"Holy fuck that is a hot sight to walk in on." This was a different voice. Not Mr. Kelly's. I was jolted out my head as I opened my eyes and looked up. My hands were still between my legs and my legs spread apart.

"Mr. Miller?! What the fuck?" My current history teacher was standing at the door with Mr. Kelly and one more guy that I recognized but couldnt figure out how. I was coming out of my high. This was freaking me out. "Wh-- wh-- whats going on? What the fuck?"

• Like 22
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 2

Part  10

I sat up in the bed unsure what to do. The three men walked into the bedroom and Mr. Kelly started with introductions. "Jake you know Mr. Miller obviously. And you sort of know this guy." He looked familiar. I knew I had seen him before. And then it hit me. "Justin? From the video?"

"You showed him our videos?" It was him. He was taller than I expected but still hot. Those vids must have been pretty recent.

"Jake picked that video himself. He must have liked what he saw." I was still in shock even as Justin started to take his clothes off. Mr. Miller came to sit next to me on the bed. He was fully clothed. Mr. Miller was younger than Mr. Kelly probably in his 30s. He was in good shape and had a thicker body then the other two. He told us in class he used to play football in high school and college and you could tell from his body. He leaned in and put his arm around me.

"Mike..Mr. Kelly told me you've had some fun today. Is it ok if I join?" I looked at him and pulled away a little. His arm was still around me but our faces weren't as close. "Mr. Miller. You're my teacher now. This is so awkward. Are you sure about this? I mean what's gonna happen on Monday?" He pulled me in a little with his arm before he answered. "Let's not worry about that now. I've wanted you since the first day you came into my class. And then when Mr. Kelly told me he was talking to you on Grindr I knew I had to have you. And...I have noticed that you haven't stopped stroking your cock since we came in. You want this don't you?" He pulled my hand from my cock to the crotch of his pants. He was hard and he felt big.

Just then, I heard the click of the torch. I turned and Justin was lighting the pipe and bringing it over to the bed. He was only wearing boxers. He was hot. I couldn't believe this was happening. "Why me?" I don't know who I was asking. It just slipped out. Mr. Miller and Mr. Kelly laughed.

"Son, you have no idea how hot you are. Just 18 and a swimmer. You'll understand when your my age." Mr. Kelly was at the foot of the bed rubbing my legs and pulling them apart as he did it. Just as Justin was putting the pipe to my mouth, he looked over to Mr. Kelly. "Son? You call a former student son? This boy you just fucked?" Mr. Kelly just answered "Yup." As Justin pulled the pipe away he said, "That is fucking hot. Teacher taking his boys cherry and calling him son. Fuck." He put the pipe to his mouth and took a hit as I let mine out.

Mr. Miller watched. "Damn boy. Expert at blowing clouds too huh? Was this your first time with tina too?" I just nodded. The high was back and I was rubbing my cock again. Justin sat down on the bed and faced me pointing to his mouth. "Shotgun it boys" Mr. Miller said. Justin leaned in and he blew the hit inside my mouth and then we were making out. He liked making out hard too. It felt like we couldnt open our mouths to each other wide enough. He pulled away and let the cloud out. "Fuck" he said "You are sexy as fuck." He took another hit and this time shotgunned Mr. Kelly. As they made out Mr. Miller said to me "You like that? Watching them make out?" I nodded.

"Do you smoke that too?" I asked.

"Oh yeah we have time don't worry about me."

When they broke their kiss, Justin came to sit next to me again. Mr. Kelly looked at Mr. Miller. "Did you bring the points?" Mr. Miller nodded.

"Points? What's that?" No one answered me. Justin handed Mr. Miler the pipe and he took his first hit. I was getting high with two of my teachers and a hot guy rubbing my chest and leg. "Oh fuck. Yeah that's good shit you got Mike." Mr. Miler's hit was huge. So big you almost couldn't see him through the smoke. Hearing him call Mr. Kelly Mike was a little weird. Oh right I'm not in school with them right now. I'm in Mr. Kelly's bed with my history teacher who was starting to strip down. Mr. Kelly and I were the only naked ones but Justin and Mr. Miller were down to their underwear. Mr. Miller was beefy with a little bit of a belly. It didnt make him less attractive. He had a coating of fur on his chest and a little on his stomach. The head of his cock was already peaking out of his boxer briefs. It looked big. He took a second hit. This time while he held it in he pulled my face to his. I knew what was coming. I was nervous all of a sudden. This was real. He opened his mouth and leaned in. I wasn't even thinking. I didn't open my mouth. He was kissing my lips trying to use his tongue to pass me his hit. Feeling his tongue against my lips made me forget what I was thinking and I relaxed into him. He pushed his hit into my mouth and we started making out. Mr. Miller was a much gentler kisser. Sensual. Romantic almost. My body was melting into him and as he felt my weight he moaned into my mouth. He broke the kiss so I could let the hit out. "That was hot" he said "We're gonna have some fun aren't we?" He pulled his boxer briefs off and I was looking at Mr. Miller's cock. It wasnt as thick as Mr. Kelly's but it looked longer. I looked toward the screen and another top was cumming inside the bottom while they made out.

"Did you pick this vid too?" Justin asked me. I turned to him and he was naked too. His dick was about the same size as mine but a little thicker. Now we were all naked.

"Yeah I did."

"Is that what you want tonight? You want us to take turns fucking you like that? You want us to breed you?" That got me excited and scared at the same time.

"I...I just don't know if I would be able to handle it all. Today was my first time really doing anything so I don't know."

Mr. Miller put his arm around me again. "Don't worry. We'll be gentle. We won't make you do anything you don't want to do. We're here to have fun and make sure this feels good for you. Ok?" I nodded. "Good boy. You like getting high with your teachers? Feel good?" I nodded again. "Jake, we are about to get you higher than you even believed was possible. You are going to love it." He grabbed his long hard cock. I could see precum around the head already. "I can't wait to get my raw cock into you Jake. My favorite student. You want that?" I did but I didn't respond right away. This was all so new and Monday morning was getting closer and closer. I think he could sense my hesitation. "Don't worry. You can say yes. And after we get you really flying, you wont even remember no was a word in your vocabulary." He turned his attention away from me to Mr. Kelly. "Mike, I think we're ready. Let's do this."

I had no idea what he was talking about.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 2