My loving teacher

earlystart

Hey all thanks again for being so kind with your comments. I only hope I can keep it up to a standard that will keep you coming back!

Part 12

Justin came closer to us. He was holding my phone as I had thought.

"Why do you have my phone? Are you like taking pics of this?"

Justin put his cock up by my lips and like it was a reflex I opened my mouth and began sucking on the head. Mr. Miller was still inside me with my hands on his ass. I wasnt ready to feel him pull out yet. "Don't you worry Jake" Justin said smiling "Fuck that feels good. Oh yeah that tongue is good. Work it Jake. Get it ready for your hole." Mr. Miller put his mouth to my ear. "This is so hot to watch and while I'm still inside you. How many cocks had you sucked before today Jake?" I grabbed Justin's cock with one of my hands and used the other to pull Mr. Miller in tighter so I could answer his question. "None. I only sucked Mr. Kelly a little before you guys got here but I wasn't very good."

"You were fine son." I could hear Mr. Kelly but I couldn't see him. I put Justin's cock back into my mouth.

Mr. Miller whispered into my ear. "I would love to give you a lesson right now." He turned his head up to Justin. "Justin, how would you like to be the first guy to cum in Jake's mouth? Be the first load he swallows?" I had an easy angle looking up at him. He was smiling big. "Oh fuck yeah. I don't think that will take too long. He's not doing so bad right now." Mr. Miller looking at me now but talking to Justin said, "Oh just you wait." He put his mouth back to my ear.

"Ok Jake, I want you to take only the head of Justin's cock into your mouth ok?" I nodded. "Now Jake, just do as I say. You don't have to say anything. I'll know youre doing it by the way Justin responds. Now make your tongue into a spear so it feels like its pointed at the end and try to use that tip of your tongue to probe into his piss slit. Lick the precum thats leaking out and try to get some of the precum that hasnt even come out yet."

"Fffffffuuuuuuuu...." Justin didn't even finish the word. He let his mouth hang open. I could see the pleasure on his face even though he was looking straight ahead and not down toward me. "That's good Jake, now youre gonna take a little more of his cock at a time and I want you to really suck it like your mouth is a vaccum so it feels really tight around his cock. Go slow and try to suck real good. At the same time I want you to run your tongue up and down his cock. Really let him feel it." I did as Mr. Miller said going really slow and sucking his cock hard and tight and using my tongue like he said. "Oh...fuck boy! That's so goooooo...."

"Yeah Jake. You hear that? You're doing really good. See how much more you can take. This is so hot to watch." I tried to take more of Justin's cock in my mouth. I knew I was going to reach my limit soon. This was definitely more than I took of Mr. Kellys cock. Just then, I yelped a little with Justin's cock in my mouth.

"You felt that didn't you Jake." My eyes widened again as Mr. Miller's hard cock flexed and hit that spot again. I felt that pulsing electricity running through me as Mr. Miller began to rock his cock inside me again. "You like that don't you Jake? Having cocks in both your holes?" I was so turned on I decided I was going to take Justin's entire cock. I put one hand on his ass and pushed him into my mouth. "Oh fuck boy yeah, you like that? Fffffuuuuuck you have my whole cock in your mouth." I was sucking hard and I could feel that the muscles in my mouth were getting tired. But Justin started fucking my mouth too running it along my tongue. Mr. Miller loved it. "Oh fuck yeah I love seeing you getting your mouth fucked while I'm fucking you Jake. You are so fucking beautiful but you look even better with a cock in your mouth." Justin was loving the noises that my mouth was making around his cock. "Yeah boy. Slurp on that cock boy. Oh fuck that's so hot. Look at that. I love seeing my cock going in and out of your hot boy mouth. Fuck!"

Justin was losing control. I could tell. I couldnt believe I was the one making him feel this way. Meanwhile Mr Miller was starting to fuck me faster. He was starting to pound me in a way he didnt the first time. "Fuck Jake your hole feels so good. Youre still so fucking tight and I love feeling my cum deep inside you. I'm going to shoot another huge load inside you. Just flood your insides Jake. While Justin shoots his load down your throat."

"Fuck I'm gonna cum. You ready to eat my cum boy?" I started sucking harder, trying to use my mouth to get his cum out even as he was pumping my mouth in and out. My face was covered with a mix of spit and Justin's precum. "Oh oh ooooohhhhh fuck" And he thrust his cock into my mouth as his first rope of cum splashed in my mouth. I gagged but was determined to keep it in my mouth. As soon as I swallowed that first rope, I felt six or seven follow. I was getting hornier and hornier because I could feel Justin's cock flex each time a rope shot out. That's what I was feeling in my ass when Mr. Miller came in me and now I felt it in my mouth as Justin came. Justin pulled his cock out of my mouth and leaned down and started making out with me tasting his own cum even though there wasnt much left. "Damn boy, you really fucking ate my load. That was so hot boy."

"Jake I'm about to cum again." Mr. Miller was really pounding into me now until he thrust into me one last time so deep that he hit a spot that I swear he hadnt gotten to yet. I yelped as he came again. His back was arched and his body was like a dome above me with his cock so deep in me I swear he was hitting organs. He started making out with me hard as his body spasmed again and again. I was collecting so much cum from these men. That made me so happy and horny. I didn't want this to end. I didn't care how sore this would make me.

Eventually Mr. Miller's spasms ended and he softened our kiss. And then we heard applause.

"That was fucking hot guys." Mr. Kelly finally came into view with Justin moving off the bed. He was sitting at his desk with his cock as hard as ever. Mr. Miller put all his weight on me as he caught his breath. "Yes it was. Jake you are even hotter than I imagined. Fuck. I want to stay inside you forever."

Mr. Kelly cleared his throat. "I think I'm due a turn. How do you guys feel about a second round?" He was holding the case as he asked the question and he wasn't looking at me. Mr. Miller began to pull his cock out. He went slowly and I could feel the emptiness that I never knew I would feel before this day.

"You sure Mike? I don't even think he's cum down from the first one."

"Youre the one that said he didn't need a beginner dose right? Besides tomorrow is Sunday....errr...today is Sunday. Plenty of time to recover for school on Monday." Justin left my phone near me and I picked it up. "How is it 2am already? I've been here almost 12 hours?" Mr. Kelly came over to the bed and laid down next to me rubbing my chest and abs. "It's been a fun life changing 12 hours hasn't it son?" That word again. I nodded. "You ready for more or you want a break?" Justin came out of nowhere and handed me a glass of water and some Gatorade. I drank it all. I didn't realize how thirsty I was. I scrunched my face after finishing the Gatorade.

"That tasted a little weird right? We just put a little something in there that just keeps the fun up. You ready for another shot son?"

"You mean another needle?" I couldn't believe they were going to give me another. I was still feeling the electricity running through me from the first one.

"Yeah it just makes it more and more fun son. You want that don't you? Son?" He did that one on purpose. He knew what it was doing to me. And it worked.

"Yes dad." He smiled. It was like we were alone having our own intimate moment. Dad and son again. "We're going to do it a little different this time. I want to be inside you when you get this one. Is that ok son?" I just nodded. "Good. Stay like this on your back." He got up and crawled between my legs. He grabbed his cloth bag and reached in. "First, I'm going to give you another booty bump. Just so you won't be as sore. I know this is a lot of cock for your first night. But this is what you wanted isn't it son?"

"Yes dad." I could feel his fingers pushing into me and the slight burning that I had felt before. His fingers didnt have as hard a time as they did earlier. He was patient and massaged my thighs and abs until he saw that I was feeling that hunger. There was also another feeling I was feeling that was hard to describe. Like I was a little drunk and the world was moving a little slower. Somehow I was showing it all in my face. "I think you're feeling what you drank son. That's just going to make you feel so much better when I'm in you. You're ready for dad to fuck you again aren't you?" I nodded. "Let me hear you say it son."

"Yes dad. Please fuck me again dad. I want your cock."

"That's right son. And what else do you want son."

"Your cum dad. I want more of my dads cum." I was reminded that we werent alone when Mr. Miller said "Oh fuck this is so hot and twisted."

Mr. Kelly placed the head of his cock at my hole. I remembered how thick he was. He began to push inside me. I gasped. He moaned. He went slowly and I could feel him stretching the walls of my insides again. This time it felt good. There was almost no pain. It was like I was numb to the pain but the pleasure was more intense.

Justin sat next to me and put the belt back on my arm. This time he was at my other arm. Once I felt Mr. Kelly's--dad's--pubes against my hole I knew he was all the way in. He felt so good in me. What would cocks that werent as thick as his or cocks that werent as long as Mr. Millers be like? Would I always need them to be this big?

I felt the cold of the alcohol swab and then the prick of the needle. I still didn't want to look.

"I think he got--yeah...he's pushing down now. Now son, this one is a little bigger than the first. But I got you. Don't worry. Your dad's here. Ready?" I nodded and I could feel Justin pull the belt off before he raised my arm off the bed.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

fucking amazing!  earlystart, you keep managing to increase the intensity, eroticism and sleaze factor of the action in your story without sacrificing the quality of the writing or the "believibility" of the story - an incredibly difficult thing to do.  And you are making it appear effortless.  man, i'm in awe!   You have a real gift for this, and i would like to thank you for sharing it with all of us.  Can't wait for the next installment.

• Like 2