INTERVIEW WITH A BOTTOM STEALTHER

Yes I know, but what if I tell you a slightly different story.

I’m really only looking to Interview Cumdumps.

I’m that too, but I make sure that I get my loads by any means necessary.

What do you mean?

Well, sir I’m what you might call a stealther.

Bullshit!! How the fuck can a bottom bitch be a stealther it’s not even in your natrue.

Do you want the story or not Daddy??

Sure, why not.

As I reached in my bag  to pull my phone out to start the recording session I wondered what kind of bottom I ran into when I placed my addon on that site I’m sure people thought I was bullshiting about writing a story about whore bottoms being used for a REAL MANS pleasure. I Collected at 30 stories, but something about this one already has my dick hard.

I’m ready when you are…….

Well then let’s begin

INTERVIEW WITH A BOTTOM STEALTHER

Chapter 1 : I am what I am use me

Like I said I love cum, and do anything to get it, I been getting fuck since i was 15 open and honest, unlike most I didn’t get started with family or some dirty ol priest touching me, sure I did get around to fucking both but my start. I wouldn’t say I was a nerd, I was just needy I wanted to be liked funny story when your dads not around and your mom work 2nd shift you find out that you're a prime target for closeted boys who wanna fuck and need a place to do it. Fuck the lovey Dovey story about 1st times, my 1st time having sex was getting gang bang by 5 drummers from my schools’ marching band for 8 hours straight cus my dad was outta town & my mom worked a double my room smelled like dirty locker room for 2 days after that. College was no different, turns out 2 of the tops from that gang bang sold me out. To get out of having to give up they asses to get fucked as a part of they hazing they told the Seniors about me, After every I had to sit on the back of the bus by the bathroom and wait for some upper class-man to come and take me in there and use me to relieve stress  

Have you ever had a relationship?

Have you been listening, I was created for that. When men look at me they see a object, something to own a play thing, I know what i signed up for so it’s cool. If you wanna own me, my price is cum. One guy I fucked with brought over 3 of his friends just to piss on me and left, I was so hurt, not cus they called me names, I was almost reduce to tears cus not one of them fucked me, he promised me 4 loads if I let him piss on me, as he left, he told me, I smelt like a dirty rest stop who wants to fuck that clean up maybe later. I had to beg him for 3 days over the phone before he came over to refuel me.

• Like 3