Bottoms can play together

With a little planning and creativity, bottoms can have a fun time together. Making out, nipple play, sucking. and rimming are pretty much universally enjoyed. Toys. Toys are a favorite of mine. Love to use them with others, on/in others, and they do the same for me. So if there are others bottoms that are open minded and willing to try out messing about with a fellow catcher, hit me up. I'll meet you in the middle of the double headed dildo.

• 7 months later...
On 5/24/2020 at 6:59 AM, IcemanCummeTh said:

With a little planning and creativity, bottoms can have a fun time together. Making out, nipple play, sucking. and rimming are pretty much universally enjoyed. Toys. Toys are a favorite of mine. Love to use them with others, on/in others, and they do the same for me. So if there are others bottoms that are open minded and willing to try out messing about with a fellow catcher, hit me up. I'll meet you in the middle of the double headed dildo.

Totally agree... love playing with other bottoms at a orgy.. nipple play. Sucking the Tops cock after it has been in the bottoms hole...lots of horny fun to be had💦💦

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/24/2020 at 12:59 AM, IcemanCummeTh said:

We always bring a bag of toys to the baths - 'cause we know after 8 hours of partying, neither of us will be able to get it up...  ran into a guy we knew from the local leather bar who we thought was a total top.  turned out, when he partied, he became this sleazy bottom pig! (I know - big surprise...)  anyway, he ended up in our room in leather with a baggie and a glass pipe.  we probably had at least a dozen dildos in varying sizes (including two double-headed ones), plus an endless supply of J-lube and a large can of Crisco.  Needless to say, three boTTom pigs managed to satisfy ourselves for several hours!

• Like 1