How important is cumming when you have sex?

montyd

I've recently been lucky enough to have 2 regular fbs who could be classified as power tops. Both seem a little disappointed they can't make me cum just by their amazing fucking skills, yet little do they realize that I'm having total body orgasms with some of their tricks, and I am very happy to just take their load. I used to cum fairly soon after the start of a good fuck, and then I couldn't wait  for the top to finish, as I became very uncomfortable, very fast.

So I am a little conflicted - sex for me is great if we both enjoy it, and I'm happy for the top to keep on fucking me for an hour or more (but sometimes it can be too long like 3 hours last night, with short breaks). But the trade off is they have to accept that if they pound me for an extended period of time I am unlikely, if at all, going to cum.

• Like 4

As a top I always cum , a lot of bottoms just seem to want that and don’t seem worried about cumming them selves )they tell me they wank later )

TBH once I’ve dumped my load I normally lose interest ( although if I’m out crusing and fine a preloaded ass ..............

😈😈😈)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I cum 100% of the time when I have sex.  If I don't, then it was a REALLY bad hookup lol.  It doesn't matter if I'm top or bottom I ALWAYS cum.  It took me forever to realize not everyone cares about or wants to cum.  The more and more sleazy/sex addict fuck buds I made I realized they definitely did NOT want to cum so they'd stay horny and were probably hopping back online after I left to look for their next fuck and load.  If a bottom has his cock trapped in a jock and never even touching it, I assume he does not want to cum.  If his cock is out/hard, and he's giving it some attention, I will also give it some attention and hopefully make him cum.  I'll often suck off a bottom once I've bred them or let them ride my dick longer and jack off to cum.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I must cum every time I top.  And it must be in a guy's ass, no questions about it.  Then I like t churn it around.  When I cum a second time, it does not have to be in his ass, but he could be sucking off my cock to clean it.  As long as the loads go in, that's fine.

As I’m a bottom I don’t care if I cum as all I care about is the Top cumming in my ass. When he is finished with me it’s my job to clean off his dick for His next bottom. My needs don’t matter as I Can cum later. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I want to cum and cum several times if I can inside.  That is the whole reason I'm fucking. I want to get my nut. And I want to nut inside you. I love a sloppy hole so if there is cum inside already then even better.  But YES I do want to cum when I have sex. If I don't cum it is like justsexnowatl said. it probably is a bad hook up.

• Like 3

As a bottom my job is to service Tops and provide a place for them to fulfill their need to breed.  During good/great fucks I have had anal orgasms which are great.  As a prostate cancer survivor all the of the mechanics changed on me, and it's not as easy to cum.  It takes a lot of stimulation, but when I do it's mind-blowing.  That's why I love thirds or groups, as then there's someone to work me (my tits) while I'm being fucked, and maybe someone sucking my cock.  Something for everyone = Oink!  Otherwise some Tops will take the time to work with me after they've bred in order to get me off.  A lot of the time I don't want to cum, as it keeps me in heat and hungry for more cocks.

• Like 3

As a sub i often dont get to cum when being used and am regularly locked in chastity so unable to.  My job is to serve the Tops and take their cum and im happy with that.  If I get to cum then great, but as long as the To cums whilst using me, i'm happy.

• Like 1

Tops definitely need to breed their bottoms.  It’s too instinctive not to wanna do in the first place, and it’s just a beautiful raw and nasty moment all rolled into one.  Even when they are quite tender, they always want that cum even if it means wrecking em a bit to get across the line.  And I insist on it too.

I personally love seeing my bottoms cum, but totally get that my cock mashing around their insides is pretty intense in its own way and doesn’t always mean hard and on edge in the cock department.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I'm similar to you. As a bottom, I have internal orgasms often when a top really drills me or hits that right spot. I prefer not cumming because I want my cum lust to continue to grow and become stronger. Same reason why I love edging for hours/days when jerking off. I love that pressure building up and turning me into a total cum-craving pig. Also, for me it is all about the top and them using me to feel good and get off. Hearing the top moan and grunt as they fill me makes me feel so good, I need not cum.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

As a bottom I rarely cum when getting fucked or fisted. I do have internal orgasms. And generally the top will know it. They are incredible. However my mission is to make sure the top gets all he wants. 

• Upvote 1