How important is cumming when you have sex?

montyd

Most important thing is that the top gets what he wants and needs. I don't touch my cock when I'm being fucked but I do love it when a top makes me cum handsfree by just fucking me. And I usually cum every time I have sex. I am so used to it that somehow the session doesn't feel complete when he hasn't made me cum too. And all of my regulars love to see me cumming. Maybe it confirms their skill as a top?

• Like 4

I do like cumming at the same time as a top but I definitely dont have to cum. If I’m cruising I like to take several loads then dump a monster load in a hole to finish off

• Like 4

When I'm bottoming it's certainly not high on my list of priorities, and if I do cum, I prefer that it happen during or after my final load. If I cum early in a session, I'm not one to just head for the exit, but it does tend to diminish the urgency of my libido for a little while. On occasions when I'm the one doing the topping, I have a pretty strong need for it to end in orgasm.

• Moderators

I am a bottom. I don't have to cum to think it was good sex. Often times, I cannot cum right away after being fucked. If I am done looking for dick, I will beat off when I am by myself afterwards. Occasionally, the top will want to get me off; I am totally cool with that, but it isn't necessary. 

If it was just a one-time hookup I am totally cool with my orgasm not being mentioned. If it becomes a regular thing, I do expect the top to check in that I am cool never getting off. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Similar to most others here. I’m a bottom and I prefer not to cum. I have sex with my ass, not my dick. I prefer to keep it “locked in a jock” as someone said. That way I can keep going and servicing lots more tops.

If a top wants me to cum I’ll cum for him, but I find most don’t care either way.

I do like a top to load me, of course. But I understand that sometimes they want to save it so they can keep going and fucking more bottoms too, especially at a sauna.

The best is a top who can cum multiple times and doesn’t give a fuck about me cumming, he just wants to dump! Yum!

I enjoy cumming, but it’s more a private activity when I’m wanking on my own. 

Edited by subBottomKink
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, subBottomKink said:

Similar to most others here. I’m a bottom and I prefer not to cum. I have sex with my ass, not my dick. I prefer to keep it “locked in a jock” as someone said. That way I can keep going and servicing lots more tops.

If a top wants me to cum I’ll cum for him, but I find most don’t care either way.

I do like a top to load me, of course. But I understand that sometimes they want to save it so they can keep going and fucking more bottoms too, especially at a sauna.

The best is a top who can cum multiple times and doesn’t give a fuck about me cumming, he just wants to dump! Yum!

Good to know.   Good thing this Sir can cum multiple time.... 

• Like 2

I have a couple of top pals that want me to cum before we fuck and use my load as lube (hot). I also have a couple that enjoy the feeling my hole spasm while I cum (also hot). That being said, I am totally cool with not cumming while getting fucked, especially in a group setting so I can stay horned up all night and fuck, get fucked.  While the occasional hands-free orgasm is amazing (super hot), I make sure that I have a fuck bud or fav top fuck me last so it's mutually satisfying. 😈 🕳️💦 🍆 -- safe, happy breeding men!

• Like 1

Total bottom here and I definitely don’t need to “cum” to enjoy getting my ass thoroughly fucked and destroyed.  For me, cumming is for when I get home, pull out my plug,  and use a mirror to watch those loads leak out of me.  It’s the second best feeling in the world. (Number one is, of course, getting my hole blasted by cock)

It's not critical (I can masturbate anytime, I suppose) but there's nothing like cumming while a cock is pounding your hole. So I count that as a distinct plus when it can be arranged. I'm even happy to cum early on and then let the top really pound away after I've shot.

• Like 1

I like to get poppered up when I take loads so it definitely makes it harder for to cum. If I'm with a one on one with a guy and gets him off I'll try to cum because I want his load. 

Otherwise I'll wait to cum on my own. Especially if I'm out looking for multiple anonymous loads from different guys.

Guest CuriousDallas

Some tops feel like they haven’t done their job unless you cum and some undoubtedly want to know you enjoyed it enough to cum and not be selfish. I’m a dick though and I don’t care if the bottom got off or not. My goal is the hole and cumming inside it. Whether they enjoyed it or not isn’t relevant to me...I just wanna get off. When I bottom it’s pretty rare I won’t cum and often cum without even touching my cock if I’m getting fucked. If I know the other guy wants me to fuck humor suck me off I can hold off on cumming but it’s not a guaranteed.

Cumming is the most important thing. For me, whenever I have mansex, it is about cumming. Cumming is what I'm there for, more than anything else. Of course, I mean HIM cumming, not me. He has to cum, or I'm simply not using my mouth and ass properly for him.