How important is cumming when you have sex?

montyd

Of course it's important for me to cum, but my first priority is making sure the Alpha Top cums.  If I cum, it's anally from being fucked though.

On 5/24/2020 at 8:19 PM, NLbear said:

Most important thing is that the top gets what he wants and needs. I don't touch my cock when I'm being fucked but I do love it when a top makes me cum handsfree by just fucking me. And I usually cum every time I have sex. I am so used to it that somehow the session doesn't feel complete when he hasn't made me cum too. And all of my regulars love to see me cumming. Maybe it confirms their skill as a top?

Agree 100%

As a bottom pleasing my top is most important, making sure my hole gets used and pounded right and  getting his thick seed in me is all I really care about. I honestly rather cum by myself thinking about the hot fuck that just happened anyway. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

As a good bottom fag, I have but one purpose for my top(s): to serve as a cum receptacle for their pleasure.  My enjoy comes from having their cock and cum inside me.  If they happen to get me off, ok, but if not, I’ll jack off later while enjoy my slick used pussy. 

I’m a top and I love to fuck raw. I especially like to fuck a pre used hole, slick with cum, the sloppier the better. Whilst I want the bottom to enjoy themselves, to me this is secondry, a bottoms role is milk my cock for my thick and creamy poz gift. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

If it's a grindr or sleaze type top in my hotel room when I'm travelling, I will often jerk myself to cum at the same time/after the alpha unloads.  It's great for getting me to sleep.

If I'm slutting around at a public toilet, I avoid it so I can service as many guys as possible.  If it's almost closing time, I might cum just so I might hopefully forget about taking random cumloads for a few hours.

• Like 1

It’s absolutely not important for me as a bottom and as a top either.  I love both quickies and long sessions. By a quickie, I love if the top breeds me but I don’t care about my cumming. During long sessions I enjoy the sex itself. I love to cum but after it I always need some break for rest, but then I feel that I waste my time. However during and after a real good sex (especially during orgies) I have continuous mental orgasm. Do you know what I am talking about?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just revisiting this topic - if the top is having a quick urgent fuck, and I know he will cum quickly then I’m  likely to cum just before or after he shoots his load. 
The alpha top that wants the extended fuck for an hour or more is the one who probably won’t make me cum. 

I am pretty much the same as the original post in this thread by Montyd.  As a bottom I don't really care if I cum as I have the internal anal orgasam's usually, granted that all depends on the top and how well they hit all those good spots inside.  As a top (when I topped) I never really would cum in a one on one hook up, unless I was in a bookstore or some sort of sleazy place like that.  So most guys did not like that aspect so I didn't really top much and probably why I gave it up totally awhile back.  At this point though I don't really remember what the internal feels like since it has been a long time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...