How important is cumming when you have sex?

montyd

I find myself mystified by the bottoms I have fucked and bred when they say they don't need to get off. If we're not swapping seed, did we really have sex? Or are you just an object for me to use? I don't like the latter, and the former makes it feel incomplete. 

• Like 1

When I'm being FFed, my goal is not to cum or cum....it's to achieve that holy assgasm! Second, to please my parter and make sure he achieves an orgasm if he wants too....when fucking it's really all about my playmate getting off and,second, making sure my seed is laid as well. A mutual orgasm is always nice.

• Like 1

I'm a bottom, so it's all about the top cumming. I have had some tops that would go full on CBT in the heat of the moment as they were fucking me, and the rough handling would typically get me off. And it's all good, the more cum on and in me the better!

• Like 1

I jack off enough that I don't need to cum while getting fucked.  I won't even touch my dick much.  It's about the pleasure of their cocks in me and them getting off deep inside of me!  I love how cum feels in my ass and want to keep it as long as I can!!  I'm happy to eat it too, but it's about both pleasuring each-other.  Some have gotten me off just by fucking me correctly without me touching myself.  I crave all sperm DNA, POZ mostly, so many diff. High ☣️ VL strains that can live inside of my Neg ass!   One day I might top some hot twinks to carry everything I've been able to.  For now I'm just a Neg chaser of all POZ strains! 

Personally, I love the sight, smell, touch , sound ( grunt, sigh or moan), taste,  and eye gaze of a man and that's what makes fucking ( as a top or bottom) such a peak experience. 

Don't get me wrong, cumming is awesome . But I focus on it more to delight my sex partner. 

( I could easily cum by myself in 15 minutes with my right hand.) It's the YOU , not the spunk that makes sex great.

• Like 2

For me it’s all about the tops needs and if he needs to unload 

There are a few contacts who want me to cum in which case I will one top in particular enjoys scooping my cum and rubbing it over his Cock before breeding that’s what I enjoy my Spunk mixed with his absorbing deep inside me 

I love to feel a hot load of cum oozing into my ass when I'm getting fucked.  Quite often, that is what pushes me over the top and I blow a load.  But thanks to prostate cancer years ago, sometimes I don't get hard enough during a fuck, so I work on really giving that cock up my hole a good squeeze action with my ass muscles.  Throw in some good verbal dirty talk and I usually still get the hot load - but have actually had orgasms/assgasms from the mind fuck part of it all.  Thanks to the surgery, I am lucky (yes) that I can still cum, and sometimes I have 2-3 or three mini-cums and just leak out/ooze out cum - hands free.  I think I am able to bring it on through my imagination.  I'm versatile, and love having my uncut cock sucked for a while and get my rock hard and dripping... I like dirty talk and often tell the bottom before I even slide my dick inside that I plan on seeding his guts.  That typically elicits a groan of approval.  It's a lot of mind fuck action and slapping my cock on his hole and sliding it around.  Sometimes it is only a few minutes (hurry up fuck), other times in can be on the massage table or the sling.  The longer we play - the better the odds I will have a good deep seeding in his hole.  A couple of my fuck buddies even show up for a quick suck and fuck - and we flip flop and seed one another.   LOTS of great possibilities.

Oh.. and somenights... I just fuck and fuck and fuck and tease and bring my bottom buds off - and don't give a shit if I cum.  But I have found that almost every single time - if the bottom blows his load, he is more than willing to work on my until I blow mine.  Those are the days they get a load on their face and across their lips... grin.

It depends on whether you mean ‘orgasming’ or specifically ‘ejaculating’. I don’t particularly have to do either to consider a fuck enjoyable - my physical delight isn’t the point, the Top’s is. My reward comes from the process.

I very seldom ejaculate when I’m being fucked, and I prefer that I don’t. There’s no question that having a full ejaculating orgasm while a cock is in my ass greatly enhances the experience, in the immediate aftermath my internal muscular control becomes temporarily weak because all those muscles just went into overdrive to orgasm and now they’re tapped out and weak. Not long ago my current regular Top made me shoot while he was cunting me, and I could feel how much harder it was afterward to keep myself from clenching up inside because I had no control.

That’s not at all the same thing as having the semen literally fucked out of me by the Top’s assault on my internals - I often end up with my own cum flowing out simply from pressure even without orgasm, and if the Top notices it, I find that I usually end up swallowing it, or it gets used to lube me. But I don’t know whether you consider that cumming. The last time I hosted, one Top did milk me by hand after he fucked me, and was so good with his hands that I shot a load into his palm in less than a minute - which he then poured straight into my own cunt, still gaping from his cock. I guess he believed in recycling.

I also very often orgasm without ejaculating, because my former Master worked on sensitizing me to having non-ejaculatory climaxes with a minimum of stimulation. Most Tops will bring me to orgasm at least once this way. There have been a handful of cruel fuckers who have discovered that they can give me repeated anal orgasms, one right after the next, by just fucking my ass-ring, until they become so intense I’m begging them to stop. (They never stop.) I guess you could say I like being able to cum that way for them because they like making me do it, but it’s not something I would ever try to make happen.

• Like 1

For me cumming is the least important thing. I want to make sure my top cums though. That is very important. If a top can make me cum from fucking me it’s nice. It is starting to happen more and more since I have been locked. Seeing the satisfaction of an alpha males face during and after orgasm is enough for me.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2