How important is cumming when you have sex?

montyd

When I’m topping, it important I cum. I want him to leave with my load deep inside him. My favorite is an impromptu breeding at an event or party where we go back to hanging out afterward, and I get to watch the guy walk around with my load in him. I always find it hot having someone moaning and begging to be bred one moment, and then having a normal conversation with others 10 minutes later. When my partner and I have sex, it’s usually in bed at night lately. He starts begging pretty quickly, “cum in my ass. I wanna feel you breed me.” He really has become a cumdump. Afterwards, he falls right asleep with my cum in his ass. I love knowing it’s in there all night. 

When I’m bottoming, I don’t feel the need to cum during the scene unless the guy  really wants to cum together. Since I’ve been doing so much anon play with the gloryhole this past year, the guys have generally been focused on their own pleasure and just using my ass for a cumdump — which has been really hot. I’ll jerk off on my own later reminiscing about the loads I took.  

• Upvote 1

Like others who have posted, as a total bottom and cumdump it is not important that I cum.  I just want to make sure who ever is using me enjoys the experience and has a nice orgasm with cum.  Occasionally I will cum while being fucked but not because I want to it just sometimes happens. 

When I bottom (most of the time) I don't care if I get off, prefer not cumming.  I want my top to breed me and give me as many loads as he has.  What is really hot is getting fucked and holding his cum in my ass and we go out for a beer, Home Depot, dinner, party while holding his cum in me.  Coming back to his or my home and getting bred again is a +.  Him running into a friend of his and telling the stranger (to me) that I'm full of his spunk is humiliating and hot.  These scenes almost never happen but when they do, damn!

• Upvote 1

When I'm fucking or being sucked I must cum. I have to pump my load up the bottom's ass or down the cocksucker's throat. If I'm being fucked I like to cum but it's not a dealbreaker. But if I'm sucking cock I concentrate on making the alpha cum - the only load I care about is the hot sperm pumping in my mouth and down my throat.

• Like 1

Like most of the replies above if I am being fucked it’s important  that the top cums and I prefer that the top cums inside me. On rare occasions that I top the deal is the same. I fuck raw and I am going to leave my cum inside the bottom. So for me the top should cum. 

• 3 months later...
Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

As a top I have a few “modes” when fucking

- slow and easy, where the bottom is either very inexperienced or very tight, normally takes me a while to cum.

- hard and urgent, such as when out cruising or in a situation where you are likely to be disturbed, like in the toilets of a bar, where you want to give the bottom a total pounding before cumming.

- slow but hard, where I want to fuck the bottom as long as possible without shooting my load and so I will take slow strokes punctuated with full length slamming strokes.

- rough as fuck, where I will constantly do full length slamming strokes until I cum and then keep on going and working my load in deeper until the bottom cums.

Sometimes I will deliberately cum quickly in a bottom to lube him up for more fucking, I can get hard again really quickly and as my first load is always the largest, it’s nice to plant that deep and just work it into the arse lining for the next 5-10 fucks of the session.

If I am bottoming then I prefer not to cum, that way I stay horny to take more and more loads up my arse. As a teen I would get fucked by anything up to 20 guys at the cruising ground before I let myself cum (though sometimes if a guy angles himself just right he could fuck the cum out of me).

As a bottom, I do not want to or need to cum before during or after being fucked and filled. I’d rather keep the sexual high going. I know that if I dip my pathetic dick into an ass,  I am going to cum as I tend to cum quickly when my pathetic dick goes inside an ass. I do have a fuckbud who likes for me to fuck him with my 5 incher and then he fucks me with his 9. I have had a couple of fuckbuds who will play with my cumfilled hole after they have seeded me and that usually makes me shoot my seed. Overall, I would prefer to take cock and cum and not shoot my seed.