My "boyfriend's" brother

BeachsideBare

I guess you could say that Steve and I are dating - though we've not formalized anything at all. We meet a few months ago on BBRT. He came over and we spent the weekend getting high on tina and fucking. I hadn't partied in nearly 4 years and welcomed the chance to let my inner slut out and be a nasty little cum dump for the weekend. Drugs really let me come alive. 

Steve is 27, tall and skinny with a fat uncut dick and shaved pubes. Except for his broad shoulders, you might mistake him for a bottom twink, which he is not. He's well worked-out and has tight defined muscles. And he's quite aggressive. When he came over that first weekend he was wearing  a scooped muscle shirt which came off immediately as he entered my apartment. Under the sweat shorts was a sexy jockstrap that contained his 9" dick.

Waisting little time he brought out the pipe and we started blowing clouds and making out. He started getting all verbal.

"What do you want," he asked?

"I need to be used," I said almost desperately. "I need to be a cumdump."

Steve happily obliged and proceeded to dominate and pound me throughout our cloudy night. I got two thick loads pumped deep in my hole, and plenty of spit on my face and in my throat. This boy knew how to take charge and he liked being a power top pig.

Now here's the weird part. The following weekend Steve texted to see if I wanted to hang out. Of course I did! He invited me to dinner. I think it was a date! Can you believe that? Me either. 

Afterwards we went back to my place and fucked. We didn't party again, but that doesn't mean that the sex was watered down. Steve resumed his powerful role over me and pounded my hole raw with his massive uncut dick all the while calling me a nasty cumdump slut -- which got me off so hard.

We continued hooking up. Not every weekend but enough. And we started talking about what sorta stuff we were into and wanted to do. I had never really opened up about my desires for slutty and raunchy sex with anyone while being sober. But Steve easily got it all out of me. I explained how I wanted to be in a gangbang with a bunch of guys. He told me how he always wanted a regular hook-up who he could pass back-and-forth with his friends. I even mentioned my fascination with taking piss up my hole. He really liked that idea!

One night we were lying in bed, my ass dripping with his cum -- he always made me sleep with his load in me -- we were talking about sex and fantasies we wanted to do. And then he got kinda serious.

"So you're, like, really open to some [banned word] situations then, hu?" he asked.

"Well, yea," I admitted. "Especially when I'm high - I'm down for quite a lot."

"Well that might happen again soon," he said. I was excited. "So I'm going to share something with you. Don't let it bother you." I was really intrigued. So far Steve has been totally confident and unabashed in bed. Nothing that I've said has thrown him, and he's allowed me to tap into my raunch pig side so easily. 

"My younger brother is coming into town for a visit and will be around for just under a week," he said. I was, like - OK. No biggie. I figured that meant Steve would be busy playing host and not around much - which was no big deal.

"He's 24 and straight," he said. "He'll be out here looking for work." 

Steve sat up on his arm and looked directly at me.

"I came out in high school," he said. "It wasn't a big deal for anyone in my family. But my brother and I had been sorta messing around a little, like boys do." 

"And when I went off to college Travis would come up and stay with me in the dorm sometimes. Anyway, he's been fucking me for years."

I was turned on and really curious. I'm sure my face had lit up some hearing this. "He's totally straight," I asked?

"Yea. He dates women. Always has. But he's always take advantage of the fact that I'm gay to get off by, basically using me the way I fuck you. He's really dominant and aggressive, the way I am with you."

"I can't imagine you with your legs in the air bottoming," I admit. At this point I'm stroking Steves uncut cock which is rock hard and leaking pre-cum.

"He's the only one who I've let  top me. And he doesn't give me much choice. When he visits he sleeps in my bed and has his way with me. I know he loves me as a brother, but when we're together he calls me his faggot fuck hole and uses me like a cheap whore."

At this point I roll Steve onto his back and sit my cum-filled ass down on his rock hard dick and start riding him hard. The sounds of his last load slosh in my guts as his raw dick slides in and out of me.

"Fuck! Did that turn you on," he asked?

"Hell yea it did!"

Steve then flips us around, throws my legs over his broad shoulders and slides his dick in my sloppy hole but just leaves it there. Then, looking deep into my eyes, which are practically in the back of my head he says in a deep and seductive tone,  "you like the idea of my straight brother using this faggot to get off, hu you nasty little slut?" And with that he spit in my mouth and began fucking me like the slutty faggot that I am!

• Like 29
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 7

I dump my second load of the night into Sam. I honestly didn't think I had two full loads in me, especially after that first round I loaded him with with not even an hour before. But he just sat on my dick, with my last load still in his guts, and went to town. 

I've been fucking this guy pretty regularly for a few months now. He's a little bit older by a couple of years, but really submissive and into being worked over by my dick pretty well. I think I'm starting to like this guy.

But I can't believe I just told him about my brother! We never speak of that to anyone - ever. But it looks like it turned him on. The little pig.

"Do you have any pics of him," Sam asks as we're lying there catching our breath. I grab my phone and start swiping. We couldn't be more different, Travis and I. At 5'9" I'm 165lbs with a swimmers build. My straight brother is worked out with bigger muscles that he likes to wrestle me to the ground with. Sam is quite taken by the photos.

It really started between my brother and I when I was in college. He was up visiting one weekend. I had grabbed us some beers and we were hanging out in my dorm getting drunk. He was going on about how horny he was and how he wanted to find some college girls to use. I was saying how difficult it must be with women because of all the drama and courting you've got to do just to get laid. He agreed and said how much easer it must be to be with guys.

Before I knew it he had his dick out next to me and was stroking it. I was confused but, whatever. He then said something I'll never forget. My younger brother said, "suck me off queer."

We were completely drunk but I was like, "no way!" It was then that he grabbed my head and pulled it down onto his hard dick and said, "suck."

I don't know what possessed me, but I obeyed and completely started blowing my straight brother there in my dorm. He leaned back and watched me go to work on his uncut dick, slurping around it.

It didn't take long for him to erupt. His hand came down on the top of my head to keep it on his dick, forcing me to swallow his cum -- which I was going to do anyway, happily.

When the last of his jizz was in my throat I sat up - completely hard myself. And then, in my drunken haze I did something almost on instinct but completely unexpected. I kissed my brother on the mouth. He didn't flinch. And when I pulled back he licked the side of his mouth where some of his come had come off from my lips. 

He didn't say anything but stood up to grab another beer. I was laying there, drunk, confused, hard and horny.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4

It's 7PM when I get to my older brother's condo in L.A. Steve has made dinner, which is cool. I'll say this for my big brother, he's got his shit together! He's got this great job in entertainment and a really sweet place. I'm out here trying to see if I can use his connections to find a gig. We spend the evening catching up. Steve has always been there for me and it's nice to chat with him again in-person.

After dinner we hang out and share a joint. He's all fancy with his weed. Me, I hit the bong at home.

I've known Steve was gay ever since we were kids. It never bothered me. He's always been just a cool older brother who would sneak me beers and shit.

We're getting pretty high and I ask if he's seeing anyone. He tells me about this dude named Sam. They've been fucking, apparently for a few months and Steve is kinda into him. My boy is quite the aggressive top, it seems. We talk pretty freely about our conquests to each other. I wish I could get away with some of the stuff the gays can get away with. Sometimes you just want rough fuck.

I hit the head. Damn, even Steve's bathroom is fancy.

When I get back my brother is just in his jockstrap on the couch taking a hit off the weed. Guess I know what he wants.

We started fooling around back in his college days. I figured if he liked sucking cock, why not let him. I'd go up there and stay with him some weekends. I told you, he's always been there for me.

The thing was, there was just the one bed always. I made him blow me a few times and then we'd have to sleep together in his bed. I sleep naked.

One night after a lot of beers and a BJ, we're laying there together. Out of nowhere he starts stroking my cock again. It feels amazing. He's got his back to me and starts rubbing his ass on my dick. That was the first time I fucked my brother raw in his ass. The sensation was amazing! Better than any pussy. And no rubber. 

Over time it became a regular thing with us and I felt safe experimenting. So did he. It's kinda' our thing now. Don't get me wrong -- I date women and love pussy. I've never been attracted to guys at all. But my brother and I get to fuck together and he lets me really get into it. He likes it when I pin him down, slap him around and call him my faggot fuck hole. That really gets him off.

Walking into the living room now and seeing him in nothing but a jockstrap, I know we're in for a little fun. 

• Like 20
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 4

I don't know where this is going to lead when Steve introduces Sam to his brother, but i am anxious to find out! Please keep this going. 

I love how you're telling the story from all 3 points of view! That makes this story unique and extraordinarily intriguing! As well the fact you are a talented writer. Bravo! I am eagerly awaiting the next installments!

"What are you doing," Travis said as he comes back from the bathroom.

"Just getting comfortable and high," I admit. I've striped down to my jockstrap. "You," I ask suggestively.

Travis walks over to me and stands there with his crotch in my face. I undo his jeans and slide them down revealing his thick uncut dick. "You shaved," I said quite relieved that I wouldn't be dealing with a forrest of pubes. Straight guys are the worse at personal grooming.

"It does make it look bigger," he admitted. Not that his dick needed to look any bigger. It wasn't as long as mine, but it was fat as hell. I first shaved my brother's pubes for him a couple of months after we started messing around on the regular. It seemed like it was going to continue and he wasn't freaked out fucking a guy - let alone his older brother. It was in the men's locker room at school. Mid-day when nobody was around I took him into one of the shower stalls, got on my knees, and trimmed his bush. It made us both hard. And that was the first time my younger brother fucked me in public.

"Well. Suck it, faggot," he commanded while standing there in front of me.

What Travis liked about fucking around with me is how rough and dominating he could be with me. In all of my actual relationships, I'm the strong commanding top. But with Travis I get off being humiliated and used.

I started opening up to him about the boys I was fucking around with and the piggy stuff we did. It always intrigued him how guys could do things like go to bathhouses and take anonymous loads so easily. The first time he called me a trashy faggot I nearly came instantly.

Through me he gets to do things he can't otherwise do: fuck raw, spit, rough house, etc. We've been on a trip exploring together. 

"U going to breed my queer hole," I ask? We both get pretty verbal.

"I haven't jizzed in a week," he said bending me over the back of the couch and spitting on my hole for lube. "I'm going to use you all night, bro." And with that, the wonderful pain of a thick uncut cock sliding into my hole engulfed me. 

We fucked over the back of the couch for a little bit until Travis threw me onto my back on the couch and began plowing me deep with my legs in the air. We go back and forth between angry sex and sweet sex. In this position it's not uncommon for us to kiss passionately. And then for him to spit down my throat. Hot.

After a while of getting used as a fuck hole by my straight brother, he finally empties deep in my guts. He doesn't stop right away. He continues to fuck my cum-filled hole and watching his dick slide in and out of my ass. He likes seeing his dick covered in cum sliding in and out of me.

We eventually head into my bedroom. I've got a nice queen bed -- much better than the little twin back at college. When he stays over, my brother still sleeps in the same bed as me.

He starts asking about my sex life. Lately he's enjoyed hearing of my conquests and shenanigans. He's always amazed at how gay guys can do random hookups and go to bathhouses.

"Tell me about this boy of yours," he asks. 

"Well he's not really a boy," I tell him. I explain how Sam and I first meet online and had a party weekend together. And I told him how much he's been opening up about wanting to play around more and be an adventurous slut.  "I think I may like him," I say. "He's not complicated and I don't think there'd be any issues with us playing together or separate. He really wants me to whore him out sometime," I tell my brother. "It'd be fun to take him to Palm Springs for a weekend and turn loose."

"You'd go all the way to Palm Springs to go to a bathhouse," my brother asked?

"No to a resort. We'd go for a long weekend. Part a little. And do random hook-ups by the pool during the day and in the sling at nigh," I said knowing that Travis has never seen a sling and that would blow his mind.

"And you'd watch as he hooked up with other guys?"

"Yea!" I said. "And wait for his hole to be full of random loads before I added mine to it. Fuck - that sounds hot!" I was getting excited thinking about it.

"Where are the damn resorts full of slutty women," he said all defeated.

"There are none. Hey! Wanna go with us?" I asked knowing the answer.

"What, to a resort in Palm Springs to watch you fuck your boyfriend? What the hell would I do there?"

"Well we would hang out, mostly. Get high and you can feel free to fuck around," I told him.

"I don't wanna fuck men - only you."

"Oh, that's sweet little bro. So.... come to Palm Springs and fuck me then. I'll get you flying so high that you won't care. And you can go to town on my gay ass out by the pool," I said. "Guys will get off watching you have your way with me outdoors."

Now he was starting to think about it.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 3