Fun Cum Suck

Connected  Saturday  with my Bi buddy that I hadn’t done for 3 years.  He was hard and horny and wanted a blow job.  

Oh I so missed him and his protein milk shake.  Went in through his garage and he closed and locked door. We went to his front room where we could see the road and driveway, keeping eye out on case his family came back early.

He was commando and dropped his shorts and sat down on couch. I knelt down and grabbed the small sword (he’s a grower) and played with it while taking an occasional swipe with my tongue.  

More to cum...

We had no discussion of status. He had very full and heavy blue balls, which were so full I could only get one at a time in my mouth to suck on. So I went back to bathing his shaft with my tongue. He started moaning and asking me to deep throat him with a bunch of tongue action.

He started to grow both longer and thicker with the mushroom head running down my throat (my favorite type). Six inches was not a problem for me. He was getting rigid and wanted me to pick up my pace...

more to follow 

Some guys like to hunt or fish. Some guys like to gamble. Everyone likes to so something. Me I prefer to suck a hard cock and eat a load of cum. Cock sucking is my hobby and it is fun and exciting when that hard cock is released from his pants and I get to taste it for the first time. Absolutely the most delicious moment of my life.

So I started to suck harder and increase my tongue usage. His moaning increased so I reached up and pinched his baby nipple( not engorged). He picked up the thrusting pace. I stopped and asked him if he would pop my 🍒
He said not today...so that left some hope for the future.

I resumed sucking and added a bit of  teeth scraping along his ridge when I would pull up. He picked his dirty talk, “calling me a  sucking fag there to please him. Take his dirty babies.”

He blasted 2 strong pulses down my throat and pull back a bit and the other eight into my mouth. When he pulled out, I swirled it around and showed it to him. He shoved back into my mouth and told me to gulp it down. Right when I was finishing the gulping have gave me a surprise...

He let the water flow! It has a sweet smooth taste, so I held it a let my mouth overflow onto him. I then started to lick him all over and lifted his legs and gave him his first rimming. He started moaning, said his wife never dived down that low!! 
So I stiffened up my tongue and went to town. As I went to town, I started to pull on myself while he squirmed and moaned. He wanted to jack himself but I pushed his hand away and would pull out of his butt and do an occasional swipe of his cock.