Bathroom hookup

Guest hoshner19

Guest hoshner19

I’m new to this and I know it’s especially risky with COVID-19 and all but I really needed a good pounding. I’m 20 years old and the area I live in is pretty dead on Grindr. I woke up this morning and I told myself, “I’m going to get fucked today.” I got on Grindr without posting a profile photo because I have a bunch of gay friends in the area and I don’t want them knowing about my hungry bottom ways haha. I made my username “Btmlooking” and changed my bio to something along the lines of “Young black twink-ish bottom looking to get pounded today. Send pics and I’ll send pics too.” Almost immediately, I get a pic from a guy who is 21! He was white (I like white guys) and had a really pretty pink dick. I immediately knew that I had to meet him! He told me he knew a park that is usually deserted that we could meet at so I hopped in the shower, got ready and headed over.

I got there before him and it was pretty deserted, I just walked along the sidewalk until I noticed a car pulled up. He messaged me on Grindr from his car and told me to head to the restrooms. Out of nowhere my mom calls (talk about a boner killer right?) I talk to her for a bit and he walks in to the restroom, she finally lets me go and then I get down to business. I anxiously approached the men’s room and he was already in the stall. We hadn’t exchanged face pics but he was pretty handsome, a little stocky, tall, with glasses. He was cute. He didn’t waste anytime, he unbuckled his pants and I got on my knees and began to suck his cock. He was a little musty but I didn’t mind, it was actually kind of hot haha. He started to caress my face and run his fingers through my hair while I sucked him.

He tapped on my shoulder and told me to stand up and he turned me around so he could see my ass. He began to play with ass cheeks, slapping them around a bit, jiggling them in his hands, squeezing them. I pulled some coconut oil out of my pocket and began to rub on my asshole and jerk off his dick with it. He slowly bent me over and entered inside. Not going to lie, it hurt like fuck at first and it’s been quite a bit since I’ve had sex haha. Eventually I loosened up though, he started jerking my dick off while fucking me. It felt so good, he started to kiss my neck, and whisper in my ear. “That dick good? You like that dick?” He said. Not long after, he shot out a load moan. My ass was filled! He was moaning in my ear and heat from his body felt so good against my back. He did a few more pumps and then pulled out. He told me to wait a few seconds and then leave the stall after him. He left really quick after that haha. I did however stay after for a bit and shoot this video below of my first load in my ass. I posted it to my Twitter, hope you like 🙂 

• Moderators

Nice story and nice vid. 

You never know. Once enough of your friends know you’re a hungry bottom, you might get even more loads. The biggest mistake we make when we are young is worrying about people thinking we are a slut. Sluts get a lot more dick. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

As you age you become aware that your true friends know your true self.  If you’re a fuck slut pig bottom, they’ll figure it out enough.  I’d rather have fewer friends who know what a sleaze I am than a whole bunch of people who think I’m some choir boy I’ll never be. 

• Like 2