Getpreponline dot com

Guest ff-whole

Guest ff-whole

I have ordered Prep through the online company; Getpreponline dot com

1. The website looks good but if I do a Whois search the owner is protected by a company in Panama and you can't find the name of the organisation or owner of the URL.
  2. It seems as they are operating from Singapore.
  3. The are listed in TrustPilot with pretty good reviews - but how reliable is that?
  4. The credit card payment goes to: COFFEE PREP LONDON GBR but you pay in US Dollars.
  5. After a very long wait - maybe legitimate due to Corona virus - I finally received a Singapore Postal Tracking number but the system gives an error. 

My question to you all;

Did anybody received any Prep at all from this company?
I am worried I am scammed out of my money and if true I would like to warn anybody here to be cautious.
They might become a member on these Gay sites to promote their business as if they are just people like us - not connected to the company...

Suggestions are welcome as are real time experience with this company.
I don't want to falsely accuse a legitimate company but I just want to make sure...
So far I have not received any Prep or an answer why the tracking number is not working.

Have not ordered anything from this company, but if they use a tracking number from China, that means it is only good for the countries over there, once it gets to the border of that country, it's useless for international shipments. You will probably be ok, it just takes more time for those shipments due to the virus delaying things.