Breeding Each Other's Boys

If you’ve ever read any of my stories on here, you know I really get off on sharing my boy. Sometimes that has gotten us both into some hot risky situations. And we both get off on that. We both mostly remember to take our PrEP, so what’s the harm in the occasional POZ load? 

Last winter, a fuck buddy told me about this weekly party in midtown, for bears and their admirers. I am into submissive burly hairy dudes, but my boy prefers dominant twinks. Sometimes stretching his limits is fun for us both. We decided to take a long lunch break on a Thursday afternoon and meet up at the midtown address and have some fun. I got there a few minutes before him and was lingering at the clothes check just inside the third-floor walk-up. Two incredibly sexy guys showed up and tore each other’s clothes off and shoved them into a bag, eyeing me up and down as they handed their clothes over and paid the attendant. One guy was squat and muscled, his shoulders covered in a fuzz of blond hair. He had a mop of blond hair held back with a handkerchief headband. His partner, taller and heavier-set was covered in black curly body hair, even his back. As he parted the curtain, he turned to wink at me. I smiled back, nervously, and took note of a massive scorpion tattoo between his shoulder blades. 

My boy showed up and kissed me as I cleared my throat, feeling my cock stiffen. We stripped down to our jockstraps, checked our clothes, and went into the darkened back area. 

The walls were painted glossy black and the place was furnished with numerous black leather sofas and ottomans and broken up with black velour curtains here and there. There were even tawdry velvet paintings of busty nude women on the walls. 

There were bowls of lube and condoms on a folding table in the front area. We each took a few of both and tucked them into our socks. I loved the assortment of men, some hairy as hell and some twinky guys who were into them. It seemed like we were on the early side, and while some guys were getting and giving head, there was no hardcore fucking yet. 

The blond guy with the headband came up to us and smiled at me. He leaned forward to offer a loud stage whisper, ‘You’re both hot. Wanna play? We only play safe here. You never know what these guys have… Hope that’s not a deal-breaker…’’ My boy and I eagerly nodded and he introduced himself as Jeremy and his scorpion-tattooed boyfriend as Sam. We shook hands and they chuckled, grabbing our strapped crotches and leading us to a back area. 

The back room was almost wall-to-wall ottomans pushed together. Jeremy threw his arms over my shoulders and kissed me hard. He led my hands down to his ass and I started fingering his hole. ‘Baby,’ he cooed at me, ‘We’ll need to bag up, and make sure to use plenty of lube!’ I agreed and grabbed a lube packet and squirted it onto my fingers, forcing globs into his hole, which instantly felt super wet. I looked over to see Sam’s furry back and shoulders rippling as my boy leaned forward and spread his cheeks wide. Sam ate his ass. Seeing that scorpion tattoo flex made me instantly hard, so I had no trouble getting the rubber onto my dick. 

I leaned forward and asked Jeremy, ‘Any chance Sam is a Scorpio?’ Jeremy chuckled and said, ‘Oh, yeah. Sure…’ I asked when his birthday was, and he thought for a few seconds too long and said, ‘Ummm… March?’ I knew he was kidding me and slid my rock-hard sheathed cock into his ass in one push. It felt loose and open, and seeing Sam’s massive cock, I knew why. He must have been regularly cunted by that big thick cock. 

Sam was duly wrapping up his own nine inch thick tool as he prepared to enter my boy. Jeremy’s loose ass made it tough for me to stay hard, and I felt my dick sliding around in the condom. I looked over to see Sam jack-hammering my boy’s ass as he groaned into the leather upholstery. I knew he preferred it bareback, but Sam was hitting all the right spots, so he wasn’t complaining. Then  again, he also preferred hairless twinks, but a big cock is a big cock. 

Hearing my boy moaning got me a little harder and I was able to keep fucking this total stranger. It started to feel better to my dick and I could really pound his stretched-out hole. Jeremy asked me to pull out so he could roll over onto his back. When I did, I was mortified to see that the condom had completely worked itself off of my dick. It was crumpled up with just a bit of latex peeking out of his slack cunt. I pulled it out and held it up to show Jeremy, apologizing profusely. He smiled and said, ‘that’s ok, baby. Just put it back in me. You’ve been fucking me raw for at least a few minutes, what’s a few minutes more?’ I nodded, looking at Sam for his approval to raw-fuck his boyfriend. He grinned and nodded, pulling out of my boy and flipping him over, fiddling with his own rubber before slamming back into my boy. 

When I slid back into Jeremy’s ass, a puddle of white spooge puddled around my cock. Jeremy shoved a few fingers into his hole alongside my dick and withdrew them to taste. ‘You like that, baby?,’ he asked me. I nodded. ‘Sam bred me just before we got here… He loves warming me up for fresh cock…’ 

Sam tapped me on the shoulder. ‘Let’s switch,’ he said. I agreed and slid raw into my boy’s newly opened-up hole, slick with Sam’s cum. My boy held his legs back and his ass swallowed my dick. It felt so good sliding into him after being pummeled by that big cock. After a few pumps, I saw that familiar spooge ring around my dick. I pulled out and looked at Sam and Jeremy, kissing hard as they bare-fucked. I tapped Sam’s shoulder and asked, ‘did you breed my boy?’ He grinned again and pulled out of Jeremy. ‘Only once so far, when I saw you fucking mine bare… It’s only fair.’ I guess he had a point. 

‘Let’s switch back, buddy,’ Sam said, pulling out of Jeremy’s butt. I agreed and slid my cummy cock back into Jeremy, now even looser than before. It only took a few seconds in his cum-soaked hole to loose my load. I shot my seed deep into Jeremy’s guts, staying rock hard. Sam fucked my boy harder and deeper than he’s been fucked in a while. He threw his head back and came, again, deep in my boy.

Even though I’d JUST cum inside Jeremy, knowing my boy was being bred a second time made me fire off again. 

Covered in sweat and cum, Jeremy and my boy made out while Sam pulled out of my boy with a juicy ‘plop.’ I pulled out of Jeremy and a torrent of cum followed. As we got up from the ottoman, there were guys all around us eager to take out place. One eager bottom put his face right into the cum puddle where my boy had been and lapped it up. He spit into his hand and rubbed it along his ass crack, bending forward for a lucky stranger to fuck him. I realized my lunch break was about over and pointed to the exit. 

The four of us headed back to clothes check and got dressed to head back to work. We exchanged business cards and promised to stay in touch. I got a text from Sam right as the workday ended saying ‘THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR BOY’S HOLE. SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU BOTH EARLIER THAT I’M POZ. I SHOULDN’T HAVE STEALTHED YOUR BOY. THAT OK?’ I texted back saying ‘YOUR TATTOO TOLD ME AS MUCH… YEAH. IT’S COOL.’ 

A few minutes later I hadn’t heard back from him, so I wrote another text:

WHEN ARE WE BREEDING EACH OTHER’S BOYS AGAIN?

This time the answer was swift. He sent me a photo. Apparently, he’d followed my boy to his office and had just finished depositing more fresh POZ cum…

00101_kT2y1OkMgOQ_600x450.jpg

• Like 30
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 6

• 1 month later...
On 6/2/2020 at 10:58 AM, breedmedeeper said:

Fucking HOT story, @1981virginia
 I would love to be your boy!! A scorpion tattooed Man to breed my fag cunt? FUCK YES!!

Hot, right? That description is totally based on a real guy. Furry back and shoulders with a massive scorpion tattoo across his whole back. I asked him if he was POZ and he told me he was a scorpio. I don't know astrology at all, but when he hesitated and said, 'Ummm, March?' I KNEW he was POZ. And it made me wet. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1