i drank my pee today

i have been wanting a Man to piss in my mouth a long time, especially by surprise or not asking, just doing it while i suck Him. But i have been afraid never having drunk pee or piss before, wasn't sure how i would react to the taste. i've been piss fucke plenty, but want to be a full service bottom... no, really lol, i love a Tops pleasure and want to be able to drink His piss too. i especially love the psychology of it. To me it's not mean, its a matter of fact sort of natural thing for Him to be able to put a part of Himself in me as a bottom. 

So today i was so horny, have been keeping myself from cumming and reading some hot stories (not about piss though) and i had to pee. On the spur of the moment, i emptied my water glass and peed into it and then drank it. i didn't get off on drinking my pee, to me it's just my pee and has no potency (though i did have a Dom who spoke to me of always taking His piss and He told me He wanted me to put my pee in a container for Him to drink so He could drink His recycled piss distilled by my body for Him, which i thought was sooo fucking hot. i love mind fuck).  i did it to see how i would respond and it was fine, which really makes me happy because i know now i'd respond with lust and need and drink my Tops piss if He pissed in my mouth.  Still would take practice to take His piss from His cock i'm sure, but i feel like i am over a hurdle. 

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

Love drinking piss.  I first started out drinking piss by watering down my own and working up in concentration until I now take it from the tap.  Now, with the situation, I'll fill up a glass of my piss and have a drink.  I was craving some the other day and actually drank it while on a video call.  Loved doing that while my coworkers watched and not knowing it was piss.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/28/2020 at 8:07 PM, NastyRigPig said:

I like drinking chempiss...from a pigs ass.  But seriously, one thing I have trouble with drinking piss is I feel bloated quickly. 

Same here, but it just makes me burp a lot then I typically feel better

On 5/28/2020 at 6:48 PM, tallslenderguy said:

i have been wanting a Man to piss in my mouth a long time, especially by surprise or not asking, just doing it while i suck Him. But i have been afraid never having drunk pee or piss before, wasn't sure how i would react to the taste. i've been piss fucke plenty, but want to be a full service bottom... no, really lol, i love a Tops pleasure and want to be able to drink His piss too. i especially love the psychology of it. To me it's not mean, its a matter of fact sort of natural thing for Him to be able to put a part of Himself in me as a bottom. 

So today i was so horny, have been keeping myself from cumming and reading some hot stories (not about piss though) and i had to pee. On the spur of the moment, i emptied my water glass and peed into it and then drank it. i didn't get off on drinking my pee, to me it's just my pee and has no potency (though i did have a Dom who spoke to me of always taking His piss and He told me He wanted me to put my pee in a container for Him to drink so He could drink His recycled piss distilled by my body for Him, which i thought was sooo fucking hot. i love mind fuck).  i did it to see how i would respond and it was fine, which really makes me happy because i know now i'd respond with lust and need and drink my Tops piss if He pissed in my mouth.  Still would take practice to take His piss from His cock i'm sure, but i feel like i am over a hurdle. 

Start asking tops to do it in a glass for you too, until you feel comfortable with drinking and the constant swallowing

2 hours ago, BoyBakery said:

Start asking tops to do it in a glass for you too, until you feel comfortable with drinking and the constant swallowing

i know that your advice makes sense, but i probably won't do it that way... instead i'll just learn the other way. For me it's not the piss but the act, and pissing in the glass takes something away for me. idk, i may change, i've taken cum from used condomes and shoved it in my hole... i honestly see piss similarly, though not exactly the same. But the thing that i connect with is the Top who has something in Him that wants to piss on and in a bottom, it's like it opens a door in me: "yeah i want you to do that too." Putting it in a glass takes something away from the act in my mind?

i think i'd be more inclined to ask the Top to be patient with me, that i want to learn to take it from Him and HIs cock, giving Him the control. 

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 1

i fasted for 31 days on only water, i drank my own piss about 3 times a week, out of a water bottle. Taste is negligible to me. It's fluid distilled thru your liver, kidneys and other organs. Certain yogis and ascetics say drinking one's piss is a spiritual experience

some call it urine cycling, drink piss 1st thing in the morning.

There's also a technique called high-piss, where u keep your piss in a bottle and let it ferment for anywhere. i forget the benefits, some call it medicine. its all over youtube

any1 remember that movie Assassins with Antonio Banderas and Sly Stone? Banderas drank his own piss while waiting to snipe someone. that always stuck with me

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

a change of "piss" (pace)

So, until last week, I was very much about drinking/swallowing/guzzling loads of piss directly from the tap....doing my best not to spill a single drop. (Unless of course the man would like to spray me all over with his piss...otherwise, I drink it all...because it's the right & proper thing to do.)
However, last week, my long-term Master/Dom friend made it clear--he wanted me to start drinking my own piss! Something I had never been required to do before! Well, I was a bit reluctant but I gratefully accepted the task to make my Master happy. Well, I didn't know where to piss, so I pissed into my enema bucket (which holds about 1.25qt) and filled it about 2/3 of the way. Here is where I have a revolutionary change: I Facetime my Master and say Okay here it is, do you want to watch me drink it now? And like the beautiful sassy Master that he is, he gave me a flippant look that seemed to say: Duh..get drinking!
Well, I stared into his eyes while I drank down every drop of my piss load that I had just filled the bucket with.

Needless to say, this has been pretty amazing... Anything I can do to deepen the connection with my Master--or any man who needs a human urinal 😉

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...