Are the STD/STI Clinics open?

jamie6369

I guess the subject says it all 🤣

I was literally having a chat to a mate about how even cancer treatment was suspended (not sure if it still is), but we then took a tangent and wondered if the Sexual Health clinics were shut. 

LOL - I must admit, I'm half tempted to camp outside and look for lads scratching like crazy - I still have not found anyone to give me Crabs 😢

• Like 1

It must depend on the area. I know The Churchill in Oxford is still doing radiotherapy and chemotherapy. 

My local STI clinic is doing booked appointments only - no walk in clinics. 

As for crabs, lyclear and derbac-m treatments are available at chemists/pharmacy so a sti clinic may not be the best place to look...

• Like 1

It really did seem a bit extreme to cancel cancer treatment, hopefully it was one of those news stories that was something like a one-off, in one hospital, on one day, then the press blew it out of proportion. 

I guess, all I have to do, instead of stakeout the sex clinic, is linger about the pharmacy in Sainsbury's and listen carefully for the pharmacist recommending Lyclear or Derbac - dam social distancing, I'll be too far away!! LOL 😄😢 

I saw just the lad the other day - dropped a mate off on the local council estate, saw this lad with his hands down his trackies. When I drove past the One Stop shop a few minutes later, he was outside still scratching.  If he was a couple of years older, I would have been tempted to stop and ask! (Now that would be an interesting conversation 😅)

I’m in Hampshire UK , I recently did a postal STD test , it was inconclusive for Syphilis ( had it 20 years ago) so was called in for a more accurate test in clinic , whilst there mentioned pain in testicles - had an ultrasound in hospital with 2 weeks

so I’m match fit for when the inevitable fuck fest starts   

• 2 weeks later...

I still having cancer treatment at Nottingham City Hospital but I know the std place is closed there as it’s now a screaming the Centre for the virus also in the car park outside I went there a lot after my cancer treatment but still joe got a date form there 

• Upvote 1

So glad you are getting the treatment you need BottomLad - I more coming to the opinion that it was the press running a scare story that the cancer treatment was suspended. It didn't make much sense when I heard it, I thought there should be somewhere they could isolate from the rest of the hospital for such treatments. 

• Like 1