Cumming in my own mouth

Guest ff-whole

Guest ff-whole

I have tried my own cum many times before and I have never really liked it... the taste was off and besides as soon as I had my orgasm I would turn off sexually most of the time - so cumming in my hand and then lick it up is kind of déjà vu...
I have had somebody else cum in my mouth only three times and every time I was surprised it tasted kind of okay to really good. Of course while I was taking their cum, I wouldn't have my own orgasm.

Today I was so fucking horny that I decided to try to cum directly into my own mouth. So I propped up my ass against the wall while having my shoulders and head on my bed... and I had a great amount of really hot pictures of beautiful cocks squirting beautiful white goo.
So I started jerking my self and edging towards cumming, and as soon I felt the cum rising up through my dick, I would stop. The slow squirt of cum coming out and let gravity dripping it straight into my mouth onto my tongue.

Boy was I surprised it tasted completely different from the times I lapped it up from my hand... maybe it has something to do that my hand was maybe sweaty... I don't know.
Of course I didn't have a full blast orgasm so I didn't become "off" and started jerking again until I felt a second load coming which I too collected in my mouth and onto my tongue and swallowed it... again - good taste.

While I write this up, I am still a bit horny so I'll try a little later and maybe even try to film it or try to shoot some photos while I cum.

As soon as this lockdown is over I will pursue some more great cock sucking and cum swallowing times... This will be a whole new phase for me.

When I was in my late teens I used to swallow my own loads all the time. I couldn't get enough. I'd lay on my back, throw my legs over my head, jack off and aim for my mouth. That went on for a couple of years before I started getting enough outside cock to satisfy my hunger.