Eight Loads at the Clubhouse II in Ft. Lauderdale

Hotload84

It was a Tuesday at Clubhouse II.  They call it leather night, although I didn't see very many men wearing leather.  This time my room was in the back hall corner.  I started by popping a couple Xanax and having a stiff drink, just to loosen up.  The first guy came over from the room next to mine.  He sucked my cock and licked my asshole a bit.  Then I sucked him, finding his cock to be somewhat small.  Now, my cock is only about six and one-half inches, but I need my tops to be seven inches or more.  If a cock is six and one-half inches and REEEAAAAL thick I might the top fuck me, but this guy didn’t measure-up, so I gave him the 'just got here' routine.  Yeah, I know it was bad form.  Guess I need to be punished.

I opened my door and lay on my stomach on the bed, with my ass facing the door, a pillow under my crotch.  I have been successful with this position in earlier visits to the bathhouse, and hoped I would again.  Bingo - it worked again.

The first guy was kinda chubby, but I didn't care if a top was a bit overweight - if only 'cause I'm not perfect, but this guy was more than a couple pounds.  Still, I was so horny by this time I let him try to pry open my tight hole.  After he got his cock in I realized that his cock didn't look as big because his belly was hiding a little bit of his cock.  He felt about seven inches and THICK!  He fucked me on my knees for ten minutes or so, all the time making virtually no noise, while I spurred him on saying "C,mon, fill my asshole with your hot cum...fuck my hole and seed me."

Thinking he was not gonna seed me, I was getting ready to boot him out, but as I tried to pull off his cock he grabbed my hips exclaiming "Fuck no!" He started to fuck me fast and I could feel his cock get thicker...slam!  He blew a huge fuckin’ load in my hole.  As he slipped his cock out, I felt my now-loosened hole with my fingers and felt gobs of cum oozing out.  Now I was getting warmed up.

After a good fuck I usually have a drink, so, having brought a bottle of rum and a bottle of coke, I made myself a drink and down it.  I've found a drink or two keep me flying since I don't use narcotics.  Part of me wouldn't mind if a sneaky top slid me something to make me a total whore, but with my job I cannot do drugs.  Anyway, I opened the door again and as soon as I put my asshole in the air, two big fingers began feeling me up.  Damn, it was hot.  The guy climbed up on the bed and inserted his thick eight-inch cock in my ass, fucking me as if he hadn't had a piece in months.

A few minutes into the fuck, a beautiful thick six-inch or so cock appeared in front of my face.  Of course I obliged by swallowing his pole.  After few minutes or so, all the while being pounded, the guy I was blowing asked "Where do you want it?"

Well, I had made up my mind that night I was going all out and getting as much come as I could. Shit, I had driven two hours from Ft. Myers to Ft. Lauderdale, a trip I hated to make, so I had to make the most of the effort.  I looked up at the guy and answered "Shoot in my mouth, man.”

He stuck the head back in my open mouth and unloaded a huge wad of cum, which I savored for a minute with my tongue, but I had to swallow or risk losing some, as my mouth was full of his salty spunk. About the same time, the guy in my ass shot his load in my hole.  He kept pumping, but I wiggled-out, saying I needed to hit the john.  He looked disappointed, so I told him I'd be back shortly.

I returned to my room, took my usual ass-in-the-air position, and, within a few I felt a hand on my ass.  I reached back to do my usual sneak-preview, only to realize he had already removed his towel, and was standing there stark naked with a nice big, eight and one-half inch hard on.  He moved around, and offered me the opportunity to blow him.  It was beautiful, uncut and Latino, and he was very receptive to my efforts - the precum was flowing and his balls beginning their ascent. Fortunately, he wanted more than a blow job, because, without the necessity that I take the lead, he quickly enough moved to the foot of the bed, and eased his thick cock in my ass until it was filled my guts. That's it.  That's when I know that I am giving myself to my top.  I will NEVER say pull out.  My ass is yours to fuck and fill.  Give me that white hot salty sperm...that is reason for being.  That is why I am here...in this sleazy bathhouse getting fucked bareback by whoever wants to seed and breed me.  I am not going to look at your face.  I don't want to. I am a slave to your cock.

So the Latino guy fucked me, pulling out to ask "Where do you want my load?"

“Wherever you want to put it baby.”

He walked up next to me and beat his cock off in front of my mouth, teasing me.  Damn I wanted his load. I extended my tongue and let him rest his swollen purple cock head there while he stroked his thick shaft.  About this time I felt another cock entering my ass.  I was in pig-slut- bottom-heaven.  The Latino, meanwhile, grunted and shot his load.  He didn't shove his cock in my mouth, but rather held it an inch or so away.  He must have had a couple of days’ worth built-up in his balls, because the cum shot right into my mouth.  The thought also flashed-through my mind that he was probably poz, and did not want to blow a toxic load up an anonymous ass.  Whatever the case, I grabbed his ass and pulled that big, uncut, spasming cock into my mouth and swallowed all of his cum.

Meanwhile the guy in my ass was so turned on he in turn, blew his load, filling my asshole with his cum.  He must have gotten his load on the far side of my sphincter because when he pulled out, it felt like there was still a cock real deep in there.  That was hot.  He kissed my ass cheek and walked out, to be followed by the Latino.

I kept hitting the poppers and figured somebody would want to use my cummy asshole.  To attract visitors, I did one of my ass-tricks.  While kneeling, I bent over and peaked between my thighs, looking for guys checking-out my ass.  Then I can pucker my hole, moan or generally signal my interest.  Whatever it takes to get that cock in my room and in my asshole.

Sure enough the next guy who entered my room stepped through the doorway by way of introduction saying simply "Nice ass," as he rubbed and probed my hole.  He smelled of cologne and booze.  I got the impression he had just left a bar and came by the bathhouse because he was horny.   I got off the bed and, kneeling on the floor, took his cock in my mouth.  It was about seven inches or so, average thickness, but a big round head.  I guess he was probably 25 or so.  I think he was tweaked a little because when I got back on the mattress on my knees, he sunk his cock into my hole and started moaning.  A little bit weird, but hey, he was hard, and that was all that I was concerned about. T hen another guy came in, somewhat older from the looks of it, dropped his towel, and presented a beautiful eight inch cock for me to suck.  That's the best part of sex: the first sight of a nice thick piece of meat, the first salty taste of precum, and the knowledge he may well end-up blowing his load in your hole.  Damn!  I started to suck the eight-inch cock, while the younger guy kept moaning and fucking my hole; soon enough, the younger guy asked if I wanted his load, to which I replied “yeah.”

He promptly flooded my intestines with his big load of sperm.  Commenting I was a great fuck, he pulled out only to have the eight-inch cock take his place and begin the process all over.  About then, another cock presented itself for my attention.  As I began to blow it, I saw in the mirror two shadowy guys standing in the doorway, rubbing of the men massaging his cock through his towel. The thought 'fresh meat' crossed my mind as I turned my attentions to the task-at- hand.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

• 7 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/20/2018 at 7:22 AM, rickbare66 said:

I'll be at Clubhouse 2 at CumUnion tonight. Looking to fuck and get fucked all night!

image.jpeg

On 10/20/2018 at 7:22 AM, rickbare66 said:

I'll be at Clubhouse 2 at CumUnion tonight. Looking to fuck and get fucked all night!

image.jpeg

very good looking :)