Meanwhile Back at the Riot...

Ranger Rick

went to a peaceful protest in my small town yesterday. ran into many people i haven't  seen a while.  Including a former white student of mine who i first played and corrupted some 20 years ago. Fucked his virgin hole back then and introduced him to both xxx vid stores and black cock soon after he graduated high school...Then lost touch with him . Flash forward some 15 years  later ( like 5 years ago) and i'm teaching his son .. at the parent conference  he, his wife and a black guy all come in to the room.  turns out they were a new type of modern family lol -  all  living together , with wife now married to the Black Man. . At the rally saw the whole family  for the first time in years- including their new son, who was obviously came from the sperm of the Black Man.  Exchanged numbers and plan to see each other again.

• Like 4