Lockdown Project

As my alpha cock slurped down the runt's weak seed, he collapsed between my huge thighs - each one dwarfing his torso. I gave him a quick squeeze, causing him to cry out before quickly getting up to my knees and shifted the kid so that he was lying face down.

"I'm going to work my fat cock into your guts and in the process my body is going to crush and compress yours. I'll squeeze any resistance out of you". I was thinking of the events that had meant that I'd had to slip out of my curfew anklet before coming over to this kid's place.  This time, there was no one to stop me and I could go as far as I wanted.  While I was distracted by my plans the kid had slowly started to wriggle away.  It was the cutest, most pathetic sight, his pearly white arse (a dark, gaping "O" at it's centre) was shuffling from side to side as he inched slowly across the bed.  I simply shuffled over to him, my belly raised high and then secured him by letting my gut rest on his back (just my belly, nowhere near my full weight).  Suddenly, he was immobilised and with a flex of my cock I was able locate myself in his gape.  I thrust forwards, easily placing my whole length in him without any apparent pain on his part.  My cock was surrounded by a warm, wet looseness which I was enjoying but not as much as....

...I let my full weight fall onto the kid.  he audibly crumpled, as I compressed him under me. I let myself settle for a few seconds before raising up and crashing back down as i thrust in his runty wetness. This time, I felt rather than heard as his body broke a little more and my fuck squeezed the life out of him. I wasn't rushing this,  I wanted to savour every thrust, but I knew he couldn't last very long as there's no way he was breathing with 410lbs on his back, besides I was getting pretty worked up already. Thinking about my climax and the best way to make use of this gift from heaven I decided that I needed some further reaction from Jake  if I was to work my toxic load into his ruined body.  Reaching under my sweat soaked body, I found his little head, neatly nestled in my cleavage. My forearm tucked up under his chin as I felt my balls tense up a little. There was no reaction from Jake though I thought I heard a noise somewhere in his flat, increasing my urgency.

"gonna break your scrawny neck you dumb little fuck".... I squeezed a little tighter "so close now Jake...time to end you".  I squeezed tighter still and a part of the kid somehow managed to struggle exciting me greatly with its weakness. My juices began pumping into him as I tensed further, just as I heard another  voice in the room....

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I could smell the unmistakable odour of man sweat as I let myself back into Jake's place and as soon as I was through the door I could hear muffled thuds and words coming from his room. I stood in the open door, Ray was on the bed, taking up most of the space to be honest, his massive bulk working up and down.  Jake's little body had to be under there somewhere but it was hard to see. Ray had his legs between the kid's, prying them apart, but such was the size of his thighs and calves, they pretty much obscured Jake's stick thin pins.  My rock hard cock was in my hands watching this incredible sight, wishing I was the size of Ray, just for tonight

I watched as the mountain of a man worked his arm under his chest, briefly glimpsing Jake as the arm threaded round his neck. The fucking intensified, shaking the whole room and I heard Ray grunt out: "gonna break your scrawny neck you dumb little fuck".  I was dripping pre-cum, willing Ray on, wondering how far he would really go.

His arm tensed up: "so close now Jake...time to end you". 

Shit! he really was serious. I'd heard rumours about something he'd done in the past but it looked like he intended to go all the way tonight. my cock twitched and my mind raced. My DNA was all over the place - in fact, it was swimming through Jake's bloodstream and was itself pretty close to completing the task that Ray had now appeared to set himself, albeit in a much less violent way.  I didn't want to get the blame for his work and I didn't want him to steal my property.

Ray was lifting his chest, bending Jake under him and he tensed tighter. I could see Jake's body shaking as Ray's perineum began to flex, pumping his liquid death into Jake's ruined interior. I had to stop this.

"Get the fuck off him Ray!!", I shouted, grabbing the chub by his shoulder and forcing him to drop his prey. He looked round at me, recognising my face from previous encounters and knowing that I stood a good chance of kicking his arse.  He'd already had his fun anyway, and his brain quickly calculated that it was time to leave.  Jake's guts released their hold on his softening cock far more easily than Ray's sweaty body let go of it's prey, Jake peeling slowly away from him as he stood, quickly grabbing his speedos and heading out to the living room to pull on his joggers. 

Jake lay on the bed, breathing shallowly but moving very little, his hole a dark glistening "O" slowly contracting and expanding but never closing. I couldn't believe how close Ray had come to ending my little project.  I shucked off my t shirt, straddled his bony frame and dipped my cock into him, careful not to place any weight on him. My cock was instantly enveloped in a warm soup of toxicity and I quickly added my perfect DNA to its mass, staying inside and stirring the broth after I'd reclaimed my boy.  The liquid sloshing around me soon tipped my bladder reaction over the edge....mmmm...why the fuck not? I thought as I pissed inside my property.  

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It was the same twink, it looked like he was just finishing his circuits of the park and heading for the path through the woods. It had been a few days since I'd fucked and my cock hardened as it remembered his vice-like arse chute.  I didn't often do repeat fucks....but needs must.  I started to quicken my pace a little, until we were both in the trees, him about 20m ahead of me.

I checked around, then sprinted after him. He had head phones on and was oblivious until I jumped on his back and brought us both crashing to the ground. I wasted no time in wrapping my bicep round his neck and carrying him deeper into the trees where I pushed him to the ground on his back and sat on his chest. He was winded but could still speak.

"You?!!!"

"Yup, it's your lucky day. You carrying my big poz baby?"

"No man! Get off! I got PEP"

"The morning after pill? You ungrateful little fuck"

"Get off me... let me go..."

My cock was now out of my shorts and drooling over his face. I could feel his little pecker hardening in his running shorts behind me.

"Not sure you want me to really" I said. "So, you're on the pill?"

"Eh?"

"PreP"

"No man, I'm not. I have a boyfriend"

Mmmmm...Perfect. It was Saturday evening, a holiday weekend, and due to Covid there was a good chance he'd struggle to get PEP until Tuesday.  I shuffled forward and smothered him in my sweaty balls, feeling him, whimper and then huff down on my scent. I let him get a little intoxicated before hopping off and flipping him over. His shorts ripped easily down the seam as I held him down, kneeling on the back of his legs.  My new sharpened PA glistened evilly as a shaft of sunlight caught it through the trees.  I spat a couple of times on his almost invisible pucker and then let my cock head find its target.

He was almost as tight as before and I knew I'd be slicing him up just inside his entrance as well as deeper inside. He shrieked and squirmed - his first real effort - clearly a reflex response against his thought out approach of getting it over and done with.  I cupped his mouth in my hand and ploughed in, punching through his inner gate. I didn't pull out all the way once I was in, knowing that's what caused him the most pain. I just wanted to enjoy this and the easiest way was to let him think he was having some fun too, that way I could really use my body to thrust into him without worrying about gagging him with my hand or arm.  

I punched into him hard for a few minutes, grinding him into the dirt before slowing right down, which I could tell he loved. My head was right next to his, my tongue in his ear, nibbling on his lobe and leaving love bites over his neck.  

I whispered to him "getting close, pussy boi, time for daddy to plant his seed in your fertile pussy"

He whimpered back

"You going to look after my babies this time, boi?"

No answer, so I thrust hard into him.

"Yes Daddy, I'll look after them"

"let me grow inside you...."

"mmmm"

"bring your boyfriend to my cock too, flood his guts as you watch"

At this he shuddered and pumped out his own sweet load under us. The sensation gripped my cock and I was quickly adding my evil DNA to his tender insides. No thrusting, I was already planted to the hilt, just steady, hard pumps of my cock that sent my lifeforce into him.

As soon as I was empty, I slid out of his red raw arse, noting the dribble of pink juice that followed my cock.  I stepped on his back, leaving a huge footprint on him before shoving myself back in my shorts and jogging off, getting glances from my obscene bulge.

----

Back at the flats there was a white box van parked in the bay for Jake's old place, rear doors open, loaded with boxes. New tennant.

On the first landing a slim young lad was struggling with a big box. It didn't look that heavy but getting it round the bend was defeating him.  I grabbed one end: "here let me help you"

A sound of surprise and then: "oh...wow...thanks...that's great". A high pitched girly voice.

Between us we got the box up to top landing and in through the door of Jake's place before placing it on the floor. All sorts of memories going through my mind. I looked up, half expecting this newcomer to be my old buddy and was shocked to find a young female face looking back at me...

"Thanks so much" (the voice now made sense) "It's just me today, my fiance had an appointment, I'm Sarah, I'd never have got that box in here without you"

I looked her boyish body up and down as I introduced myself and could see her doing the same to me, hardly surprising given the hard job my runners have of containing my package, especially with the new PA.  Of course, I offered to help her with the rest of the van load,...

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2020 at 4:49 AM, Gdbtmboy said:

What happened to the new addition. To the story about the 18 yo that get bred by him and he says thought the top was neg. it was up 4 days ago but now it’s gone was I think a yoga clients son that he seduces

it got deleted 😞

2 hours ago, swimcrush said:

it got deleted 😞

There was also another good chapter that got deleted... Do you post on other sites? Or maybe you'd be willing to email the darker chapters to those of us who enjoy them?