Lockdown Project

As Jake grew still, Nathan realised that most of the fun he could have in the boy's throat was over so he pulled out. It was like watching a snake leave the nest of some small animal that it had just gorged itself on, time slowing down and the hole process seemed to take tens of seconds.

My cock was rock hard as I watched Nathan spin Jake round, keeping him on his back but angling his cunt to his end of the bed.  Hitching his feet over his shoulders, Nathan rubbed his wet cock head against Jake's puffy ass lips and they did their natural trick of parting around him, pushing out to envelop his glans without any conscious effort from Jake who was still pretty much out of it. At this point, I noted the contrast between Nathans manhood and Jake's shrivelled excuse for a cock. The mass of Nathan was many times that of the little runt's and I'm almost sure that Nathan's leaking piss slit could have swallowed Jake's clit.  Nathan savoured that kiss from Jake's pussy for a few seconds before sliding his hips forward and pushing a slick 8 inches straight into his chute.  Such was the kid's small size that 8'' meant Nathan had slid straight through his inner ring without much resistance, however his advance had been abruptly stopped by the contours of Jake's insides which were resisting Nathan and giving the big man a certain amount of pleasure as they did so.

His foot-long horse cock has a noticeable upwards curve to it and I figured that this must be contributing to the difficulties he was having in getting inside the kids guts which maybe sloped in a different direction. The fact that he was the first man in that deep obviously wasn't helping and the pain had been enough to bring Jake around, who was now groaning and staring up at the beautiful man on top of him.  

Nathan noticed that his fuck toy was awake. "Gonna let my big cock into you boy?"

Jake whimpered in response as Nathan began short stabs with his cock, battering at the resistance. "let me in...gonna punch my way inside you"

I'm sure Jake would have let him in if he could but he wasn't in control of his insides so Nathan kept punching away, occasionally mixing in long, slow thrusts. I was stroking myself, watching this non-assuming guy destroy my little toy, fuck knows what he was doing to his insides...whatever it was, minutes later I saw Nathan almost lose his footing as Jake suddenly gave way and he found himself deep inside. Such was the big man's depth that Jake's gaping lips had partially swallowed one of his balls though that was now freed as Nathan steadied himself.  The kid's mouth was gasping like a goldfish out of its bowl but his screams were silent.

"Fuck yeah, kid. I'm deep in your womb now, made my own shortcut, perfect place to drop my black babies in you". Nathan tried his first out stroke from his new, full-depth position and clearly experienced a bit of resistance which caused the kid to shudder and him to smile.  As he pushed back in, he looked at me, and said "better not have this guy's baby in you, slut boy, because my seed is gonna knock you up. This is the purest, black batter and it always takes"  

Jake was now pretty much silent, drifting in and out a little and Nathan gave him a little slap occasionally when he wanted to remind him what he was doing to him.  After five minutes or so, he was clearly in an easy rhythm and any real resistance inside Jake had disappeared. He gestured me over, using his eyes to to point me at Jake's skinny little tummy. I looked and could clearly see the end of Nathan's length outlined inside the kid's stomach area.  As he moved out the outline disappeared but when fully in, I could see about half of his shaft.  He held it still and then flexed. Jake's skin rippled as each flex brought the cock to the surface of the kid.  I reached out, caressing Nathan's cock, feeling his hardness inside my boy; it felt amazing.

Nathan loved the attention and the feeling and continued to massage himself inside Jake. I climbed astride the kid, shoving my manhole over his face which, even now, resulted in Jake's reflex response of eating out my raunchy hole. I was able to sit squarely over him and reach down the short length of his body to run my tongue over the moving predator that was feeding inside his stomach. We kept this up for at least twenty minutes, enjoying the destruction of the boy under us but, eventually, Nathan began pushing slightly harder and at a slightly different angle, rousing Jake and increasing his pleasure. I knew he must be close and sat back full weight on Jake, to enjoy the show. He was really stabbing into his target now and it looked like his cock head was pressing the flesh even harder and thinner.

" Gonna dump my killer strain right n you kid. Gonna poz up your worthless, ruined guts with my killer babies". His words changed to grunts as I felt Jake hyperventilating under my sweaty hairy hole at the same time that his soft little clit dripped a small load of sickly looking cum (the first I'd seen from him since I crushed his balls) and I swear I actually saw the outline of Nathan's cock pulse inside Jake's ruined body

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Nathan backed out of Jake and I watched as his stomach flattened, now emptied of its meaty black intruder. Jake was almost still as I lifted off his face but he started to show signs of life almost straight away. Nathan indicated that he wanted to swap positions and I was more than keen to get back inside Jake and see if he felt any different.

As I slid inside him, things seemed pretty much the same. He didn't feel particularly wet or more open, but as I went deeper I realised that I couldn't even feel his second ring anymore, all I could detect was a velvety texture washing over my cock head, wrapping itself around my PA. I attacked his cunt from multiple angles, just feeling more of the same. Nathan grinned at me: "you like it in there? I knocked out a few walls for you, he's open-plan now"

"It feels amazing. Not we, not dry, not tight at all. I can't feel you cum though, it looked like you came a bucket load"

"He'll have absorbed it straight away. Either that or it's sitting in a little pocket somewhere too deep for you"

Meanwhile, Nathan was hovering over Jake's face as the kid tongues him.  I knew Nathan bottomed occasionally and his hole opened up nicely allowing Jake full access to his musky manhole.  "Clean me out cunt boy. Get in there deep", he commanded, and Jake complied, going crazy for his taste. 

"You've really shredded him up, man, it feels great in here" my cock was loving the delicate massage that it was getting and I could feel I was getting close.  Up at the other end, Nathan was getting rougher, smothering Jake as he wanked his big cock, his balls still seemingly with more to give.  I could hear Jake struggling for breath once again as Nathan held him inside his arse cheeks for progressively longer periods as he wanked his meat, two-handed.  

"I'm gonna blow soon", I told him.

"Don't worry, I already knocked him up, ain't no way your white seed is dislodging my DNA from this piece of cunt"

His words spurred me on, and I drove in even harder and at a rougher angle.  When I saw my own PA outlined inside the ruined kid, it sent me over the edge and I growled loudly to announce my imminent seeding.  Nathan was close to and he ground his ass down on to Jake's face, pushing his hole open and silently farting into the kid. "breathe me in, you worthless piece of shit!!!" he howled as both our cocks exploded...his coating my abs and my own painting the inside of Jake's hollowed out abdomen.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Nathan got up of Jake as I started to finger his dirty cum from my abs to my mouth.  Jake was pretty still, breathing shallowly as I let my cock slowly fall from his cunt and Nathan threw on his clothes.

"Maybe again, tomorrow?" he asked

"Sure. Got quite a bit of interest though so get it sorted as soon as you know"

"Sure thing".

He high fived me and left the room, slamming the door behind him.  I got up to check Jake's profile.  A few more messages had come in, including one from an old wrestling bud of mine.  Ray was a big ugly guy. Chubby did not begin to describe him. He tipped the scales at about 350lb last time I'd seen him and it wasn't muscle, though he was more than capable of moving his own bulk about.  His speedos struggled to contain one of the thickest cocks I'd seen.  He was poz, occasionally on meds and the roughest fucker I'd come across.  He was very interested in Jake, which didn't surprise me.  

I looked across at his cute, frail body and weighed up whether he'd see out an encounter with Ray...

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2

It was getting pretty late by now so I dropped Ray a quick response from Jake:

"Ray, Sir, I'd love to meet you and wrestle with you. I don't really have any limits. I'm neg, 5'5'' and 90lbs, here's a pic of me hard"

image.png.66cdc2d49af0209feb6dbb18205119be.png

Ray got back pretty quickly with his response:

"Fuck yeah. I'd love to wrestle you. Stakes match, no limits, no safe words. I'm about 410lbs, toxic poz. This is me"

image.png.449b3c585bbaef3c89e5dd161b59d281.png

Ray had clearly bulked out some more since I last saw him but he looked good. I wrote back:

"Wow, you are huge and hot, Sir. Toxic poz, does that mean you have HIV? My immune system cant take that. I'm already pretty weak at the moment to be honest"

Ray responded. "Don't worry about it. I'll pull out if I get to fuck you. Is your place private? You definitely ok with no limits, give yourself to me?"

I wrote back with Jake's address. "Yeh, i live alone. Whatever you want to do Sir, I'm yours. TBH, I don't have a lot left in my life."

Ray finalised the meeting and added "Great fag. You know your place and your use in life"

I was hard again..

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Southboy said:

Jake is in so over his head, hope he gets his meds soon 😉

I don't think Jake will be getting any meds anytime soon except a few injections...............of poz cum.

• Like 2

I was just putting Jake's phone down when another message came in.

"Full blown guy here. Need to dump my load."

There were some pics of a wasted guy with a few tats, he looked to be in his 50s.  His cock was a good size and nicely proportioned.

I messaged back:

"pretty wasted here but ur welcome to use my hole. will leave door on latch. Address is...."

I rolled Jake over onto his front and awaited the arrival of the new guy, which took less than ten minutes. I was in Jake's kitchen when he came in and I heard him head straight for the bedroom. I heard some noises...a belt been loosened..some spit being hawked...a few small grunts and then a nice steady slapping sound - the guy's balls on Jake's own nutsack.

I opened and closed the front door to make as if I was another new arrival and then went into the room to observe the fun. New guy turned his head at my arrival but didn't miss a stroke. he was taking long, easy plunges in and out, squelching in and out of what was left of the kid's chute.  "You know this kid?" he asked. I nodded. "he neg?" 

"he was" I responded. "he's had a poz load or two in him though"

"I'm full blown" he said (I know, i thought) "but he asked for it, must really want the bug"

"I reckon" I responded.

The guy now had his fingers alongside his cock, sliding two or three in on each in-stroke and Jake's hole was not even coming close to closing up as he pulled out, there was no strength left in it.  The new guy spent a little time with just his hand but in no time at all, his whole slender hand was inside Jake. I heard the kid gasp from his half comatose state as his pussy accepted the forearm of this beautiful man. "Fuck, it's nice in here" he stated as he went deeper and explored Jakey, wanking himself in his other hand.  Pretty soon though, his cock head was back at Jake's entrance, sliding inside along with his hand.  From there, the wanking continued, only this time inside Jake.

"feels so good. warm, lubed, my fingers scratching at his guts, getting him ready.This is the killer seed kid...this is gonna knock you up. my thick veiny cock is gonna fire off my beautiful babies straight into your prepped body. You are going to absorb me, incubate me and in return my DNA is gonna destroy yours...2

His words were getting incoherent now and I knew the moment was close.  I stood close behind him and watched him slam his hips forward, deep, hold there and then I saw his cock muscle squeeze and pulse. On this thin guy it was so easy to see the pulses under his skin, between his balls and arse, as he pumped himself endlessly into Jake....

• Like 11
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1