Lockdown Project

Full blown guy stayed inside Jake as his cock softened but the kid's loose arse couldn't hold onto his meat for very long and he soon slipped out. I could see from his tendons on his arm that he was still working his hand inside Jake though, and he spent a few minutes working his cum into the kid's guts.

When he finally retrieved his bloody arm, he indicated to me that it was my turn.  I'd momentarily forgotten that I was just next in line in his eyes but my cock was hard and it was too easy to slide back into Jake, whose arse now felt like a warm, wet and soft bag of mush. I could detect no resistance at all as i slipped all the way in.  Full blown guy was behind me, on his knees, feeding off my tight manhole and playing with my big soft balls.  As I gently pushed in to Jake he would push my balls forwards and up, eventually popping them into Jake's fleshy tunnel alongside my cock. For a while, he would pop them back inside each time they came out  and I got off on the feeling of being so deep in the kid.  

"Fist him".

Hmmm...good idea...I pulled out and made my hand as narrow as possible. Not easy with my hands.  Four fingers were going in no problem but the width of my palm was something new for Jake's arse.  

"Just push"

I did. And then a bit harder. Harder still....and....yes...entry, Jake squeaked and suddenly my whole hand was in.  The feeling my cock had imagined was confirmed by my fingers. I've fisted before but Jake was a little different. The warmness and some of the suction was there (though much less) but the feeling that's like soft seaweed wrapping around you was much more intense.  

I remembered Nathan's cock from earlier and the damage that it had done, assuming that it was partly responsible for what I was feeling. I remembered too seeing the outline of him inside Jake, as he did his evil work. "Gonna turn him over".

I kept my forearm in him, using it to roll the kid over. He was still on the bed but my arm was taking some of his weight. It took a bit of doing, moving myself in him to get the leverage without slipping to some new part of him, but all of a sudden, he rolled on to his back an d Jake was lying there pregnant, the shape of my upturned hand clearly outlined and standing proud of his  shrunken midsection.  

• Like 12
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

Next, it was time to slide my cock into my waiting palm, both cock and palm cocooned inside the wreckage of Jake.

I wanked myself slowly, gently and used my hand to push my cock head upwards so that I could trace the outline of my PA on the outside of Jake with my other hand in a way that hadn't been possible before. Full blown guy watched me, holding Jake's legs up and milking his own death dick before getting closer to the action, pushing down harder on Jake's stomach and increasing the pressure on my cock inside. The kid had come round a little and was watching the movements inside himself from his position on his back. He would wince when Full Blown guy pushed down really hard but other than that he didn't seem to be in any pain.

I took my time but never my hand out of Jake. In ten minutes time I knew exactly where the boundaries of his interior were, which was basically a lot further than most human cocks could reach. I alternated between stretching those boundaries further and massaging my meat,  with Full Blown Guy seeking out my hand and cock from the outside of Jake. Finally, I knew it was time and I wrapped my palm around my cock as it ejected its latest package of superior DNA. Once I was spent, I used my upturned palm to massage the seed into the walls of little Jake's insides, taking care to push it deep into him before finally pulling out my bloodied hand.  

I'd barely taken a step back before Full Blown Guy was back inside Jake, his 8'' cock sliding back in, barely touching the sides of Jake's entrance. This time he settled onto Jake, his face right next to Jake's, who was still awake and aware of what was happening.  He was nuzzling the kid, whispering into his ear and biting the lobe as well as his neck itself.  

"Good boy, wrap my dirty AIDS cock in your guts, caress it, show it that you want it to dose you up with its bile. Your weak little body is easy meat for me"

Jake's eye's showed a mix of fear and passion as Full Blown Guy showed tremendous flexibility in his groin, working it to pump himself in and out without removing his body much from Jake's. This was a fuck from his hips, which were rotating like a cam to give his cock as much movement as most guys get from a violent slamming action.  

"you love this don't you?"

Jake's eyes showed agreement as FBG continued his easy rotations.  

"I feel your clit is hard under me...you gonna squirt it for me?"

His speed increased and I could see Jake was trembling,

"That's it boy, let that useless cum go...I feel your little squirts"

Jake sank back, his body un-tensing as FBG picked up his pace further, now slamming backwards and forwards as well as rotating himself into Jake, rolling the kid up under him.  I saw, again, the pulses under his skin as his thin body ejected its awesome load into Jake's hollowed out breeding pit of a body. he let out a big sigh and backed out of Jake, his cock accompanied by a lot of slick, bloody material. He wiped his cock clean on Jake's dirty blond hair and began to dress.

"Good fuck, he'll convert for sure"

"yeh, I reckon"

"You having another go?" he asked. "I've got to run now, need some sleep before work"

"Maybe", I responded...

• Like 15
  • Upvote 3

Just keeps on getting better and better, I keep wondering what's going thou poor Jake's mind first his crushed balls and now a open useless gaping whole ( not even goona start on that he is a human urinal too) perfect lockdown fodder

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I waited until the Full Blown Guy was gone and then pulled on my briefs. Jake was sleeping, his frail body rising and falling as he breathed shallowly. 

I needed to get to my own apartment , so I snuck out, leaving the door on the latch, figuring Jake could do with a decent rest.

----

Ray's story.

It was way later than I'd intended but it had taken ages to get hold of the chems I wanted and I was now hornier than ever. I'd chiselled off my "tamper proof" curfew bracelet and was determined to have a good time. I knocked quietly on the apartment door but only succeeded on pushing it open. Great, the kid was expecting me.  

I let myself in and scouted out the place, finding him asleep on the bed. I stripped off my joggers and tshirt, setting my massive bulk free. I was already in my wrestling speedo and semi hard. Then I shook Jake awake.  He was really tiny, 90lbs looked like an overestimate, and in his naked state I could see a pair of tiny shrivelled nuts and a clit instead of a cock. He looked kind of confused as he sat up but I slapped him gently round the face and tossed a pair of my 8 year old nephew's swimming trunks at him. he got the message and poured himself into them pretty easily, a perfect fit. At that, my cock filled out fully. It's thickness means there is no way for it to lay flat in my speedos so I end up looking like I've got a butternut squash tucked in there. Scares the shit out of most of my opponents.  

I led him through to the living room where there was more space.

"Remember, no limits. which means I do what the fuck i want. "

The kid looked scared.

"You asked me not to seed you but, to be honest, my death seed the least of your worries.  I'm gonna mangle up your little body, crush the fucking life out of you. I won't stop until I want to".

At this point, he made a run for the door. A side step by me and he met a wall of flesh. Seconds later, he was under me on the hard floor, my belly spreading out over his back and touching the floor on either side. His head was under my chin and his legs between mine.  As I lay there, I could feel him compressing under me, his breathing coming slower and slower. I was ending his pathetic life by doing nothing. A couple of humps of my hips and I felt him crunch under me. It was perfect but too quick so I rolled off him, needing more time to enjoy my prey...

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3

I rolled off his still body. He was still breathing , which made my cock twitch as if it knew the fun wasn't over. The kid knew what he was getting, he'd said as much in his emails and I knew my account was untraceable, besides, my tag was telling everyone I was still tucked in at home.  My hand was groping my cock, absent mindedly probing my piss slit with my little finger. I'd been sounding earlier and it was still gaping wide open. With my other hand I pulled the speedos off the kid, who was still lying prone on the floor. His hole gaped back at me, like an old whore's. It was leaking all kinds of fluids: cum, blood, maybe some piss. He'd clearly been well used tonight.  An opportunity flicked into my mind, I'd need to make a small sacrifice but it would be worth it. 

As I played with my cock and his gaping trench, the kid began to stir. I played the kindly helper, letting him sit up and offering a little stimulation to perk him up.  He didn't seem to remember what had just happened and seem to have no clue about the wrestling meet that we'd arranged.  Instead, I picked him up in my arms and carried him through to his bedroom, sitting him down on my belly on his own bed.  He was instantly attracted to my cock, rubbing it through my speedos which we quickly took off. In time, he swung himself round to face it, making it easier to play with. His two hands could just about get round my cock head and he became as fascinated with my open piss-slit as I was with his gaping chute.  As I probed him with my hand, his finger began to probe inside my cock and pretty soon he was able to get his whole finger in, and his own clitty cock grew hard. Watching this wasted bag of skin and bone pleasure himself while feeding my piss slit and marooned on my top of the foodchain body was getting me seriously turned on.  

"Feed your clit into my cock"

"What?"

"Your maggot cock. It's no thicker than your finger."

He understood and pulled off my hand to lower his cocklet over my raging hardon.  The scene was incredible, like some monster walrus being offered a tiny morsel of fish. He was shaky at first but soon steadied and I felt him at my entrance. he was stiff, with abut 3 inches, which is much smaller than some of the shit I've had up my piss slit, but he slid in easy and the kid was flexible enough to set up a rocking motion: he was fucking my bull cock and getting pretty heated. I started a cock flex on each of his out-stokes which was enough to give him a good squeeze though in my head I was crushing this puny intruder. He kept it up for a few minutes and I was able to put my fingers back in him until his body went rigid and I felt him pumping a small amount of his useless DNA into my greedy cock before collapsing between my thighs, my cock drooling into his body as he lay upon it.  

"My turn", I thought

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...