Places to chat about bareback?

Rawrabbit

Hey guys. I'm trying to find chatrooms or groups on messaging apps focused on bareback. In need of a buncha guys to talk dirty with about raw sex, and finding something like that online has been pretty hard. Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks.

There is a chat feature on here but it’s not very well used. I visit it pretty often but it’s just the same core guys who are logged on (they are great but we need more pigs!) Same with BBRT. I haven’t really found any really active gay online chat site since gay.com disappeared. 

Mainly for gay and bi guys in Netherlands and Flemish-Belgium there's a Dutch languaged chat site: www.bullchat.nl

There are enough guys into BB there.

23 minutes ago, BareLover073 said:

Mainly for gay and bi guys in Netherlands and Flemish-Belgium there's a Dutch languaged chat site: www.bullchat.nl

There are enough guys into BB there.

Is a good site for chat. Not for hookups, too much fake.

Bullchat dot com for Holland and Flanders and some other places like Brussels: no registration needed, just a nickname and indication of a location (probably it will work too if you're elsewhere and simply indicate Amsterdam). Lots of bare chatting going on. Probably around 90% of the people there know English too; you simply add 'English' to your nickname profile lines. 

Edited by guy4it