First loads since restrictions were eased

Now that restrictions are being eased, I have been chasing this top with a really nice cock, well I contacted yesterday and met up with him, to my surprise he had two other of his mates. I entered his apartment and striped and got down to sucking there cocks and being eaten out, then suddenly the first cock was stuffed into my fuck hole, within 15 minutes the first guy was pumping full of his seed, the second guy slid right in and started fucking like there was no tomorrow, when he started cumming inside me I also started cumming, as he pulled his cock out covered in cum I turned around and sucked his cock clean. The top I had been chasing finally mounted and fucked hard for about an hour before he lost his load deep inside me. I am meeting up with him again this weekend, so he can arrange for few more guys to fuck me.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

They are being eased here in Chicago. I was able to get a few loads at some parks. I prefer older men so most have not wanted to take the risk of hook up. Some of my regular fuck buds have started to come around again. Two use my pussy but one guy will only let me suck his cock.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Took 3 loads at the Anmoore Adult bookstore yesterday afternoon...2 of the 3 fucked me in the hallways between the booths...on guy wore a mask on his face while he dumped the seed from his uncut cock into my sloppy hole!  Was so good to get some cock and cum!  Great Day!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Gave 2 loads to a occasional fuck bud cum slut.  He said it was 6 months since he had any loads.  I went to his place and fucked. Within an hour he had 2 of my loads and was very happy.  So was I, and we plan to breed again soon.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, bihairy said:

Gave 2 loads to a occasional fuck bud cum slut.  He said it was 6 months since he had any loads.  I went to his place and fucked. Within an hour he had 2 of my loads and was very happy.  So was I, and we plan to breed again soon.

Damn, wish you were out here in L.A. buddy - been 11+ weeks now without and I need it bad!

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, bihairy said:

Bihairy,

I would love to take your load again.  I am looking forward to you stretching my hole and filling my pussy with your cum.

• Upvote 1

I would be glad to give you loads again bttmdadmd.  Maybe when the ABS opens again and/or when our buds host group fun.  We need to stay in touch.

Looking forward to getting back inside you.

Edited by bihairy
spelling

On 6/2/2020 at 6:02 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

They are being eased here in Chicago. I was able to get a few loads at some parks. I prefer older men so most have not wanted to take the risk of hook up. Some of my regular fuck buds have started to come around again. Two use my pussy but one guy will only let me suck his cock.

Wish I was local.  I'd love to seed your hole over and over.

• Like 2