Time to speak out

evilqueerpig

Guest hungandmean
On 6/2/2020 at 1:41 PM, evilqueerpig said:

I'm likely opening a can of worms and provoking the MAGA crowd, but I need to post this.  In the wake of George Floyd being lynched by knee, I can no longer remain silent.  We in the QUEER community need to support our black brothers and not just with words.  Those of you who can, participate in peaceful protests, making your presence known by wearing pride attire or carrying signs reading "Queer lives 4 Black lives"  Let's never forget what "Stonewall" started for us.  Stand up, speak out, take a knee.

Don't hold your breath this site is full of a whole bunch of, "All Lives Matter," maga supporting Trump has the right idea bootlickers who are absolutely going to not realize until it's too late that Trump, Pence, and that administration is not on our side. 

Find91 is here talking about mobilizing to elect a more sympathetic government without even understand how gerrymandering and voter suppression will stop that from ever happening - without even considering that more, "Ethnic," (OH MY GOD NO) cops is not a solution. 

**the**police**are**not**our**friends**

They never have been. They never will be. That's why Stonewall happened. That's the legacy of Pride. 

On 6/2/2020 at 6:18 PM, Dirrtyboi said:

Seeing as a fair amount of this sites members can’t even separate black men from their dicks I personally am not holding my breath. 

Amen.

Fetishising Black men as sexual predators or as phallic servants is dehumanising and rooted in racism. I lose my erection every time I come across these tropes in erotica.

• Upvote 1

Guys, join a flash mob #GayLivesMatter (or #glm). Read more about it here - [think before following links] https://keyou.one/news/today-blm-tomorrow-glm-support-flashmob-gay-lives-matter It aims to stop violence outbreaks against the community, an alarming percentage of which end up with murder.

Don’t stay indifferent. Share this statement, make a repost, participate, spread the word and help saving lives of the LGBTQ people!

Edited by JayR

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone agrees that George Floyd should not have died and what that cop did was horrible. The issue is when protests turn into riots, BLM and Democrats refuse to acknowledge any other means of change suggested by the other side. There was no outrage or protests for David Dorn, who was a retired black police officer who was killed by a rioter. In 2019 only 9 unarmed black people were killed by cops, 19 unarmed white people were killed by cops. Where was the outrage for Daniel Shaver?

Leftists want to defund and abolish the police, but when people are shot in the CHAZ and protestors wont allow the police or emergency medical personale into the area they want to sue them for not rescusing them? Conservatives have for years said they want to get rid of police unions so that bad actors are not defended and kept in the ranks. Democrats won't accept that solution because they are pro-union.

BLM is just a means to funnel money to the Democrats, it has been proven, and you all will keep voting in the same people, more Democrats and still have the same results. The country wants to blame Trump, but Minneapolis has been a Democrat controlled city for 40-60 years, the policy makers were Democrats. The president and federal government weren't making policy for that police department.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hungandmean
On 6/25/2020 at 11:14 AM, aim2game said:

Everyone agrees that George Floyd should not have died and what that cop did was horrible. The issue is when protests turn into riots, BLM and Democrats refuse to acknowledge any other means of change suggested by the other side. There was no outrage or protests for David Dorn, who was a retired black police officer who was killed by a rioter. In 2019 only 9 unarmed black people were killed by cops, 19 unarmed white people were killed by cops. Where was the outrage for Daniel Shaver?

Leftists want to defund and abolish the police, but when people are shot in the CHAZ and protestors wont allow the police or emergency medical personale into the area they want to sue them for not rescusing them? Conservatives have for years said they want to get rid of police unions so that bad actors are not defended and kept in the ranks. Democrats won't accept that solution because they are pro-union.

BLM is just a means to funnel money to the Democrats, it has been proven, and you all will keep voting in the same people, more Democrats and still have the same results. The country wants to blame Trump, but Minneapolis has been a Democrat controlled city for 40-60 years, the policy makers were Democrats. The president and federal government weren't making policy for that police department.

This is such BS. 

Saying 19 unarmed white people were killed by cops sounds terrible - compared to the 9 Black people. That's over double! Twice as many white unarmed people died, so obviously white people also are in danger from the police! 

Except that isn't how statistic works. Because if there are 100,000 white people and 19 died, and 100 black people and 9 died, then *statistically* black people are at a much higher average of being abused by the police. 

And that is where we are at. Black people make up a smaller portion of the US - yet they are disproportionally abused by law enforcement. 

Statstics work in all kinds of ways though! Because it's really easy to bust out statistics about how Black people commit a much higher percentage of violent crimes. All you need to do is disregard the fact that Black people are more likely to be charged with a more serious version of a crime - and completely turn a blind eye to the fact that the justice system just criminalizes being Black. White dudes like Brock Turner can rape people and face almost no penalties. There's that Affluenza kid who drove drunk and killed a bunch of people. The legal system didn't come down on them. 

When people talk about defunding the police - they're talking about the fact the LAPD's budget is at a bare minimum $1.189 billion a year.

And yet if you ask people about the LAPD - no one seems to have anything positive to say. They have a massive budget and if you're in a crisis you actually have to consider whether or not they're just going to tase/kill/murder the person you're calling them for help. 

No one is saying we should live in a lawless society. No one is saying we don't need police at all. What we are saying is that maybe some of that $1.189 billion could go towards schools, and social work, and harm reduction - because as all of us have seen time and time again in videos the cops seem to only be useful when you want to get a Black person killed or maybe dancing for a meme video.

And to pretend that BLM is anything beyond a movement that simply states, "Stop Killing Us," is just so fucking shitty of you. 

On 6/25/2020 at 1:14 PM, aim2game said:

Everyone agrees that George Floyd should not have died and what that cop did was horrible. The issue is when protests turn into riots, BLM and Democrats refuse to acknowledge any other means of change suggested by the other side.

Unfortunately, "the other side" isn't proposing much of anything. The Senate GOP bill on "reform" was absolutely toothless, which is what Republicans want - they're dead set against actually tackling the problem of out-of-control cops and their enablers, because those people, and their extended families, vote Republican very heavily. And there were very few riots - and some of the ones that DID occur, occurred because police went apeshit and started tear-gassing peaceful protestors and shooting them with rubber bullets (and then lying about it until they were exposed on video and people collected the rubber bullets in the street. Democrats are (by and large) demanding more radical change because very little else is proven to work.

Leftists want to defund and abolish the police, but when people are shot in the CHAZ and protestors wont allow the police or emergency medical personale into the area they want to sue them for not rescusing them?

Defund is not the same thing as abolish. I agree defund is a crappy slogan, because it doesn't capture the real goal, which is: stop trying to make the police responsible for dealing with problems like homelessness and other social issues, and use the money that would go for police to patrol and lock those people up for social workers instead, to actually solve the problems those people have. It also means stopping equipping them with military-grade weapons that, if they have, they're going to use. When police dress and behave like an occupying army, people are going to TREAT them like an occupying army.

Conservatives have for years said they want to get rid of police unions so that bad actors are not defended and kept in the ranks. Democrats won't accept that solution because they are pro-union.

Conservatives want to get rid of police unions ONLY because they want more direct control over the police and the ability to hire favorites, fire anyone who speaks up, and pay them all less than what a union can get. The problem isn't unions per se; it's giving unions too much power over the disciplinary process. That's the fault of the government officials who negotiate the union contracts with the police; if they stood their ground more about discipline during contract time, they'd have more authority to deal with discipline when it becomes necessary. And that discipline needs to be handled by outside boards, not politicos and police officers.

Bless your heart.

17 hours ago, hungandmean said:

This is such BS. 

Saying 19 unarmed white people were killed by cops sounds terrible - compared to the 9 Black people. That's over double! Twice as many white unarmed people died, so obviously white people also are in danger from the police! 

Except that isn't how statistic works. Because if there are 100,000 white people and 19 died, and 100 black people and 9 died, then *statistically* black people are at a much higher average of being abused by the police. 

And that is where we are at. Black people make up a smaller portion of the US - yet they are disproportionally abused by law enforcement. 

Statstics work in all kinds of ways though! Because it's really easy to bust out statistics about how Black people commit a much higher percentage of violent crimes. All you need to do is disregard the fact that Black people are more likely to be charged with a more serious version of a crime - and completely turn a blind eye to the fact that the justice system just criminalizes being Black. White dudes like Brock Turner can rape people and face almost no penalties. There's that Affluenza kid who drove drunk and killed a bunch of people. The legal system didn't come down on them. 

When people talk about defunding the police - they're talking about the fact the LAPD's budget is at a bare minimum $1.189 billion a year.

And yet if you ask people about the LAPD - no one seems to have anything positive to say. They have a massive budget and if you're in a crisis you actually have to consider whether or not they're just going to tase/kill/murder the person you're calling them for help. 

No one is saying we should live in a lawless society. No one is saying we don't need police at all. What we are saying is that maybe some of that $1.189 billion could go towards schools, and social work, and harm reduction - because as all of us have seen time and time again in videos the cops seem to only be useful when you want to get a Black person killed or maybe dancing for a meme video.

And to pretend that BLM is anything beyond a movement that simply states, "Stop Killing Us," is just so fucking shitty of you. 

So lets pretend that the 13% of the US populations that commits 54% of violent crime is false and lets say they are overcharged by 50%. So that puts them commiting 27% of violent crime which is still double their population total. It still makes sense that the interactions with cops due to violent offenses have negative outcomes. We could even assume that the 70% majority population is undercharged by 50% which puts their 40% of violent crime to 60% which is still a lower percentage.

Also you can look at all of those 9 deaths and I believe if I recall correctly that 6 were deemed justified (one was "unarmed" but tried to run the cop over with their car), 1 death is questionable and 2 are going through court due to misconduct.

I agree cops shouldn't be handling everything they handle, much of what they do shouldn't be left to them. But ask any social worker if they are going to want to handle the work alone or without security. They will tell you depending on the work they would not feel safe, many of those situations, especially involving mental illness, drug use, abuse, poverty can be volitile situations that can turn violent in an instant.

Do you know why cops now use semi-automatic weapons and not revolvers? It is because when organized crime starting arming themselves the cops couldn't keep up. It is the same even now, cops arent militarizing because they want to. They have to because the gangs are more organized and armed then ever before.

As for BLM, read their manifesto, read their demands. They are not fighting for all lives. They are asking for segregation. The NFL now needs a Black national anthem? Talk about seperate but equal!

• Downvote 2

Guest hungandmean
52 minutes ago, aim2game said:

So lets pretend that the 13% of the US populations that commits 54% of violent crime is false and lets say they are overcharged by 50%. So that puts them commiting 27% of violent crime which is still double their population total. It still makes sense that the interactions with cops due to violent offenses have negative outcomes. We could even assume that the 70% majority population is undercharged by 50% which puts their 40% of violent crime to 60% which is still a lower percentage.

Also you can look at all of those 9 deaths and I believe if I recall correctly that 6 were deemed justified (one was "unarmed" but tried to run the cop over with their car), 1 death is questionable and 2 are going through court due to misconduct.

I agree cops shouldn't be handling everything they handle, much of what they do shouldn't be left to them. But ask any social worker if they are going to want to handle the work alone or without security. They will tell you depending on the work they would not feel safe, many of those situations, especially involving mental illness, drug use, abuse, poverty can be volitile situations that can turn violent in an instant.

Do you know why cops now use semi-automatic weapons and not revolvers? It is because when organized crime starting arming themselves the cops couldn't keep up. It is the same even now, cops arent militarizing because they want to. They have to because the gangs are more organized and armed then ever before.

As for BLM, read their manifesto, read their demands. They are not fighting for all lives. They are asking for segregation. The NFL now needs a Black national anthem? Talk about seperate but equal!

My mom was a social worker for 45 years. Never have any of her coworkers ever killed someone they were sent to assist. I have gone with her on calls - when someone has excited delirium from long term meth use or withdrawal who was a serious danger to themselves, and others. I have seen situations involving weapons, self harm. There were times coworkers were stabbed with needles, had arms broken, and teeth knocked out.

And yet they still have never killed anyone. Especially vulnerable people. That is what you sign up for when you enter the world of harm reduction. Yet you have cops shooting people in their fucking beds, in the middle of the night, and they aren't even in the right room let alone apartment complex. 

It is more dangerous to be a fisherman, or roofer, in the US than it is to work in law enforcement. Cops aren't even in the Top 10 most dangerous jobs - and most work related deaths are from car crashes. 

"As for BLM," - it is not some organization with a leader. There isn't a board of trustees who meet every second Tuesday. It's a movement, not an organization. You can't email some tax deductible charity and find out where to subscribe to a newsletter. 

And as for companies like the NFL attempting to play a Black national anthem, or the various other moves companies have made such as recognizing Juneteenth as a holiday... Black people didn't ask for that. They asked for cops to stop fucking murdering them in their beds for no goddamn reason like Breonna Taylor. No one gives a shit about what song plays before a fucking NFL game and the fact you think things aren't equal because a bunch of corporations are doing a bunch of performative nonsense that literally solves nothing and benefits no one is very telling. 

• 1 year later...
On 6/3/2020 at 12:18 AM, Chubpussy said:

Seeing as a fair amount of this sites members can’t even separate black men from their dicks I personally am not holding my breath. 

Exactly. 

I agree.  It's as though in some guys minds, there's nothing else to a man of color but his Cock/Hole.  And that's the real tragedy - if we don't want to be objectified, the we should know better than to do it to others.

3 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I agree.  It's as though in some guys minds, there's nothing else to a man of color but his Cock/Hole.  And that's the real tragedy - if we don't want to be objectified, the we should know better than to do it to others.

As many of you know - this is one of my personal peeves (the person who thinks he's being erotic when he says he was "fucked by a BBC"). All I can envision in such instances is a disembodied penis somehow remaining erect and fucking the guy like a dildo come to life.

Anyone who can't endow his sex partners with the basic humanity of "I was fucked by a man with...." is, well, I probably shouldn't say, as someone no doubt would think that was aimed at him as a slur and report it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 6/2/2020 at 4:41 PM, evilqueerpig said:

I'm likely opening a can of worms and provoking the MAGA crowd, but I need to post this.  In the wake of George Floyd being lynched by knee, I can no longer remain silent.  We in the QUEER community need to support our black brothers and not just with words.  Those of you who can, participate in peaceful protests, making your presence known by wearing pride attire or carrying signs reading "Queer lives 4 Black lives"  Let's never forget what "Stonewall" started for us.  Stand up, speak out, take a knee.

Agreed!

Those of you who can, participate in peaceful protests, making your presence known by wearing pride attire or carrying signs reading "Queer lives 4 Black lives"  Let's never forget what "Stonewall" started for us.  Stand up, speak out, take a knee.

While this post appeared about 2 years ago, it is even more urgently apropos today.  Our freedoms are not "free".  They must be nurtured, cared for, just as our Democracy must.  Attend gay-rights rallies.  Attend demonstrations.  Attend Pride events.  Make your voices heard at the voting booth, particularly on Primary Day.  Some of remember the days when we had to tuck "bail money" into our boot every time we went to a gay bar.  The usual, same old police raid on the Stonewall Inn, over 50 years ago, which ushered in the Gay Rights Movement, was first resisted by - guess who - the Drag Queens.  They were the first to throw stuff in their pocketbooks like bottles of fingernail stuff, hairbrushes, lord only knows what else, at the cops, and chased them up Christopher St.  All the rights/freedoms some of us take for granted today, weren't around 50 years ago.  

Don't simply assume that the rights we hold today can't be taken away tomorrow.  They can be taken away, and will be if the old repressions - cultural, racial, sexual - are reinstated.  It's up to all decent-minded citizens to turn back the tide of hatreds welling up these past few years.  Get involved.  Take a stand.  Join us.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Don't know if this will go over well with the black community.🤔

• Upvote 1