how to: the conversion?

I am in my early 20s and my partner is in his 30s. we live in a big city & have been together for awhile now. I have really been into being pozzed by him for quite awhile. my partner has been undetectable for years now and we know the only way that could happen is that he would have to go off his medication in order for his viral load to go high enough to convert me. 

has anybody ever done this before? do you have any advice? what was the process like for you? 

all discussion is welcome 😈☣️

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Guest Porthos

Going off meds is certainly not recommended these days from medical professionals as a increased viral load could make one more susceptible to infection and inflammation that could be harmful....Years ago a trial was done called SMART that compared non medicated patients with those on meds. The ones off meds fared poorly and the trial was stopped...That being said I have read about a lot of people that went on med holidays and then resumed as their CD4 count fell...Those that didn't stay off too long appeared to do fine. If he were to go off meds, cold turkey is the only way to go. Resumption should be fine without having developed any resistance.....I'm not sure how long he would have to be off to allow his viral load to increase enough to infect you.....If you both want this I can only imagine how intense and intimate your sex will be knowing that ultimately his DNA will be part of you

• Moderators

How quickly his viral load rebounds after stopping meds seems to be related to how far his health had declined before he went on meds. If he went on meds early, it may take a while for him to develop a high enough viral load to pass it on to you. 

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, jxnycx said:

I am in my early 20s and my partner is in his 30s. we live in a big city & have been together for awhile now. I have really been into being pozzed by him for quite awhile. my partner has been undetectable for years now and we know the only way that could happen is that he would have to go off his medication in order for his viral load to go high enough to convert me. 

has anybody ever done this before? do you have any advice? what was the process like for you? 

all discussion is welcome 😈☣️

What are his thoughts on it? Does he want to poz you?

That sounds awesome that you both are ready to make the commitment. Best of luck and enjoy the experience it is such a rewarding feeling as you feel the gift of the eternal  virus fill your soul

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm negative and not seeking to be pozzed, but I would never ask anyone that's made the decision to preserve their life by taking meds...whether HIV, cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, whatever...to stop taking their meds. 

If it's that important for you to be pozzed, then you and your boyfriend should talk and see if he'd agree to help you find a poz 3rd party to gift you. 

1 hour ago, downtownswallow said:

I'm negative and not seeking to be pozzed, but I would never ask anyone that's made the decision to preserve their life by taking meds...whether HIV, cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, whatever...to stop taking their meds. 

If it's that important for you to be pozzed, then you and your boyfriend should talk and see if he'd agree to help you find a poz 3rd party to gift you. 

I had thought about this option myself and I`m sure it could be a lot of fun too. Even have you boy friend with you when this third guy is fucking your ass and loading it would be so hot.

• 3 weeks later...

Your situation is an enviable and precarious one- I read about your desires and passions with great interest and arousal.  My experiences when I was younger as a hard-driving POZ-TOP makes me want to strongly encourage the both of you to submit to the passions and hungers you have described here. I would caution you that you must BOTH want this to happen with all your hearts- the slightest doubt or hesitation would definitely poison your relationship; if you find yourself regretting taking this ultimate act of submission and bonding, OR if your lover suddenly feels guilty for 'destroying your life' and taking away your 'healthy negative life'. This would very likely be the end of your relationship, if either ofyou are  less than honest.

My experiences in the early 2000's in taking 'med holidays' seems to have little cost to my health, though I was infected with HIV for over 12 years BEFORE I was diagnosed and started medications- so my viral load was extremely high when I began my treatment. My 'med holiday' lasted for over nine months,  since the criteria for ending the holiday was maintaining a CD4 of over 200- which I was able to do. There were at least two sexual partners of mine that benefited from my high viral load during this time, which was well in the 600-800,000 range. Remembering the incredible experiences of their knowingly submitting to intense and prolonged raw sex, power-fucking and love-making, which created for my partners and I the unbreakable bond of the virus we shared took both our sex-play and our relationships to a new and powerful level.

I was able to return my viral load to near undetectable within 4 months after- but this as well as the 'med holiday' were both accomplished under a doctor's supervision.  IF the current pandemic/Coronovirus shutdown was not in place, there is a fair chance that I might have successfully gone off my meds yet again and fulfilled the dreams and fantasies of one of my submissive partners by now. Knowing the intensity and the passion of sharing this experience with a man, I would support finding a 'third party' to infect you only if you BOTH decide it would be preferable.   I encourage you to make your fantasies real - it is a connection that few humans share and it will be something you will thank eachother for every day!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Guest Porthos
19 minutes ago, HardaddyMA said:

Your situation is an enviable and precarious one- I read about your desires and passions with great interest and arousal.  My experiences when I was younger as a hard-driving POZ-TOP makes me want to strongly encourage the both of you to submit to the passions and hungers you have described here. I would caution you that you must BOTH want this to happen with all your hearts- the slightest doubt or hesitation would definitely poison your relationship; if you find yourself regretting taking this ultimate act of submission and bonding, OR if your lover suddenly feels guilty for 'destroying your life' and taking away your 'healthy negative life'. This would very likely be the end of your relationship, if either ofyou are  less than honest.

My experiences in the early 2000's in taking 'med holidays' seems to have little cost to my health, though I was infected with HIV for over 12 years BEFORE I was diagnosed and started medications- so my viral load was extremely high when I began my treatment. My 'med holiday' lasted for over nine months,  since the criteria for ending the holiday was maintaining a CD4 of over 200- which I was able to do. There were at least two sexual partners of mine that benefited from my high viral load during this time, which was well in the 600-800,000 range. Remembering the incredible experiences of their knowingly submitting to intense and prolonged raw sex, power-fucking and love-making, which created for my partners and I the unbreakable bond of the virus we shared took both our sex-play and our relationships to a new and powerful level.

I was able to return my viral load to near undetectable within 4 months after- but this as well as the 'med holiday' were both accomplished under a doctor's supervision.  IF the current pandemic/Coronovirus shutdown was not in place, there is a fair chance that I might have successfully gone off my meds yet again and fulfilled the dreams and fantasies of one of my submissive partners by now. Knowing the intensity and the passion of sharing this experience with a man, I would support finding a 'third party' to infect you only if you BOTH decide it would be preferable.   I encourage you to make your fantasies real - it is a connection that few humans share and it will be something you will thank eachother for every day!

Damn...That would be my dream....go off meds and meet guys who truly want to be converted...I can't imagine how intense the sex would be...true love making knowing that ultimately your DNA would be part of the guy you are inseminating

Guest PhillyBBGuy
4 hours ago, HardaddyMA said:

Truly amazing story that you were able to share your DNA with two lucky sexual partners and that you all considered it love making.

• 1 month later...