First BBC

I always thought of myself as bisexual since I had been fooling around with men since I was a teenager. I had gotten my cock sucked by older men who liked twinks and I had sucked cock in turn. I had topped older men and had my ass played with and toyed and even fucked a couple times but hadn’t really gotten into that too much. I had been to bookstores and theaters and played there but nothing really changed. That is, until I was in my late 20s and went to my first hotel party.

I had seen an ad on an online message board (this was the 90s) about a hotel party only a few miles from my house. The guy hosting wanted $20 a person to cover the cost of the room and asked that everyone either get naked or strip down to just a jockstrap on arrival. I figured what the hell and I emailed the guy, got the date and time and a number to call for the room number that afternoon.

It was a few days away and as horny as I was, I wanted to be primed for the party, so I didn’t jerk off or fool around, even with the girl I was seeing at the time. The day of, I went back and forth about cleaning myself out. I still wasn’t really into getting fucked, but I liked to be fingered sometimes so I figured I should. Spent some time and cleaned out real good then showered and threw on a pair of track shorts and a tshirt and sneakers for the short ride over.

I arrived and parked and locked everything but my keys, a fresh bottle of poppers and a couple condoms in the glove compartment. Stuck those in my pocket and walked up to the room. I heard some music, not too loud, from inside and knocked. The door was opened by an average looking black man who was the guy hosting. He asked my name and crossed me off a little list, collected my $20 and stepped back to let me in. There were 5 or 6 guys already there, some white, some black, and one Asian guy. Everyone was naked except the Asian guy, who was in a jock. They were all just sitting around and talking and I stripped down and put my stuff, except the poppers, on the closet shelf, and joined the party.

At 5’9” and 135 lbs and fairly smooth, I was still pretty much a twink, so the guys all gave me the once over with their eyes. They were all nice enough, and no one was ugly or anything, but none of them really did it for me, so I figured I’d wind up getting a blowjob or something and going home. When the play didn’t start after 20 minutes or so, I decided to slip into the jacuzzi tub on the one side of the room to relax a little. That’s where I was, enjoying the hot water and the jets, when there was another knock on the door and an absolute Adonis of a black man came into the party. He had to be 6’2” and when he stripped down, he was built and looked like he was chiseled from stone. His cock had to be 7” long soft and as thick as mine was when it was fully hard. I couldn’t take my eyes off him.

He circulated for a few minutes talking to the other guys but kept glancing over at me and I still couldn’t take my eyes off him. I don’t know what came over me, it was starting to get embarrassing. I climbed out of the tub and dried off. As I was hanging the towel on the closet door to dry, he walked over to me. I turned to face him and he stood right in front of me, maybe 6 inches away. I looked up at him and he didn’t speak, just stared into my eyes for a minute. I think I actually gulped. He put his hand on the back of my neck and head and gently pushed me down saying, “White bitches belong on their knees.”

I didn’t resist him at all and when I was on my knees, he told me to kiss his cock. I kissed the head and up and down the shaft while he guided my head where he wanted it. When I got back to the head, he told me to “open my sissy cocksucking mouth” and as I did, he slid his now 9” hard cock onto my mouth. He guided my head up and down on his shaft, not quite facefucking me, but definitely in control. When I was able to get past the first 6 inches he said, “that’s a good bitch, show me what a good little faggot you are and try to take it all.” I did my best, but couldn’t get it all. He seemed pleased with my attempts, though, and moaned every time he heard me gag on his big cock.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and smacked my face with it a couple times and told me to worship his black balls with my mouth. I licked them and gently sucked on them and buried my face in them, breathing in his manly smell. He kept a grip on the back of my head, still guiding me where he wanted me. Then he pushed me lower and lifted one foot up on the edge of the tub, saying, “get that tongue to work on my black ass, bitch. Eat it like it’s your last meal.” I kissed it and licked it and tried to stick my tongue in it, all while listening to him tell me what a good little faggot I was. Every time he called me a sissy or a bitch or a faggot, my hard dick would twitch with excitement and I didn’t know why. I had never acted like this and no one had ever treated me like this.

He put his foot down and slipped his cock back in my mouth and started his gentle facefucking again, pushing in just enough to hear me gag a little. After a few minutes of this, he pulled out and after smacking my face with his cock 2 or 3 times, he tilted my head up to look at him and said, “Get on the bed, on your back, and show me your pretty pink pussy.”

I didn’t even think to stand up. I crawled to the bed and up onto it, turned onto my back and pulled my legs back showing him my hole. He stood where he was just stroking his big cock and looking at me. It was probably only about 2 minutes, but felt like an hour. He walked over, still stroking his cock, and he grabbed a bottle of lube someone had put on the nightstand. He poured some on my hole and began to rub it in with 2 fingers. He poured some on his cock and stroked it up and down while still rubbing my now opening hole with his fingers. I knew what was about to happen and I didn’t even think to ask him to wear a condom. It just seemed wrong to cover that beautiful cock. He saw the poppers in my hand and told me to take a big hit, so I did.

He started rubbing the head of his big black cock up and down my crack saying, “That’s it, baby. You ready for me to make you my bitch?” and when he saw the poppers hit me, he pushed the head in and stopped. I sucked in my breath but as I started to adjust to him, I was able to breathe again. He looked right in my eyes and started pushing the rest of his cock in me. As he hit bottom, my eyes rolled up in my head. He stopped, completely inside me and said, “You like that, don’t you faggot? You like my big black cock buried in your white pussy, don’t you? You want me to fuck you? Ask me nicely.” I had moaned yes’s to the questions but when he told me to ask, I froze for a second and all of sudden I saw the whole room watching, 6 or 7 guys all jerking off watching me get barebacked by this black man and his beautiful big cock. I swallowed and looked back at him and said, “Please fuck me. Please fuck my white pussy and make me your bitch.”

He told me to take another big hit of the poppers and I did and when it hit me, he started fucking me. He didn’t pound me, though. It was almost like he was making love to me. Long even strokes, in and out, making me feel every inch. He swiveled his hips around, hitting all kinds of spots I didn’t know existed, making me moan like a bitch in heat. He kept talking to me as he fucked me, telling me what a good little white slut I was, how he loved white faggot pussy, “that’s it, bitch, moan for me.” Every couple minutes, he would tell me to take another hit of the poppers and I would moan even louder when they hit.

After about 10 minutes, he started to pick up the pace and his strokes got more forceful. I had let go of my legs and they were wrapped around him with my heels pulling on his ass cheeks as he fucked me. He made me take another really big hit and as I did, he told me he was going to breed my little faggot pussy and if I managed to cum with him, he wouldn’t make me fuck every cock in the room to entertain him. I hadn’t touched myself yet because I knew if I did, I would erupt. I watched him and when he made one last slam and came in me with an animal grunt, I could actually feel his cum inside me. I grabbed my cock and with 2 strokes, I came. I came so hard, I came in my own face, on my forehead, my cheek, and in my mouth.

When he finished shaking from his orgasm, he opened his eyes and saw me plastered with my own cum. He told me what a good bitch I was. He told me to get down and clean his cock off and as he pulled out of me, I slid off the bed onto my knees in front of him. I took his cock in my mouth and cleaned him off. He backed away and told the rest of the room they were welcome to use my mouth, but my pussy was his. The other 2 black guys and 2 of the white guys surrounded me, still stroking and took turns shoving their cocks in my mouth. One by one, they all came, some of it in my mouth and some on my face.

When the last one had finished and walked away, I looked up and he was standing there with a towel. He wiped off my face and he pulled me to my feet. We walked into the bathroom and he turned the shower on and got in with me. He washed me and had me wash him. I grabbed his cock and asked if I could have more, but he told me, “Not today, my little bitch, but soon.” He took my number after we got dressed and he told me he would be calling me soon and I needed to be ready for when he did. He told me to get myself some pretty panties because “white faggots should dress like the sissy bitches they are.”

I got the panties and a few other things he liked and for the next 2 years, I was his. I still dated women and lived my life, but when he called, I put on my panties and went to be his white faggot sissy bitch wherever he told me to meet him. He shared me with a few of his friends sometimes, but mostly it was just us and I was his bitch. He moved away eventually. I miss him.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

HOT! I've had many BBC's in my life & they are by far my favorite! When a huge Black Cock opens up my white puusy and gets deep, passed my second hole, I'm in heaven! My asspussy just milks their Cock until the shoot that HOT load of cum deep inside me! I never turn down BBC when offered!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
13 hours ago, Ranger Rick said:

So, we're OK with BBC now? I thought there was discussion of a more woke acronym? 

Maybe 'Large African-American Phallus.' 

It would be good for a LAAPH. 

🤣

In my experience, black guys prefer "dick" to "cock." Again in my experience, the "big black" part is not a problem. Every well-hung black man I have ever been with has gotten off on talking about his big, black dick. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...