Hotels near MDW Airport any good?

albmascbttm

Rural bear cub cumdump will be staying in Chicago for a day and change (June 25-27). I'm not gonna be making it all the way north to Heart o Chicago.

Thinking of staying at the hotels nearby the Midway airport.. any good? Or possibly the hotels in the area near the Congress Plaza Hotel (where IML usually is held). The Travelodge nearby is pretty cheap.

Unfortunately, Boystown area hotels are out of my price range this trip. Shoestring budget.

Edited by albmascbttm

It's really going to depend...

Heart of Chicago is always the best.

Loop hotel is next best, but only during office hours, M-F 8-6 with lots of discreet corporate cock looking to unload in a hotel slut.  Not sure with COVID there will be much activity in the loop though.

The airport hotels at both midway and O'Hare suck because there is no free parking: all the lots are controlled by parking gates/attendants and are like $20 so no one will come breed you.  

Stay at a hotel in SW suburbs with free parking, you'll find some cock on apps and sites, probably your best bet.

On 6/4/2020 at 5:46 PM, Chipaleale said:

hotel in SW suburbs with free parking, you'll find some cock on apps and sites, probably your best bet.

What is this general area? Can you point me to an example hotel and I'll look around it? I'm not familiar with that part of the city.

The stretch of Cicero between 73rd and 95th has a nice combination of sleazy motels (Miami Inn, Aloha, Saratoga) and all the normal budget chain hotels with parking lots.  Just call before you book to make sure the parking is uncontrolled/free so your guests have somewhere to Park.

• 7 months later...