Vacation Whore

blkoraltm

Wonder where people have had the most fun on a Sex Vacation.  

I travel a lot normally yearly, but with the Coronavirus and everything else 2020 looks like it is going to be a wrap; even for sex here for me in Atlanta. 

So where in 2021 should I got to get the most loads and have the most fun?  Anyone have plans they'd like to share?

I have found it to be a combination of location and event. So, I have planned my travel to places that already have large sex opportunity and then an event just ratchets that up. Fort Lauderdale always means constant sex. It has a lot of horny guys for hookups and some great sex clubs, baths and resorts any time I visit. But visit when there's also going to be a CumUnion or the 10 day sexual olympics that is Pig Week and the partner count increases even more. Same for resorts like CCBC in Palm Springs (especially during leather pride and pride), Parliament in Augusta GA and TimberFell in Greeneville TN as well as events like IML in Chicago and Folsom in SF. I almost never leave any of that without passing the hundred partner mark. AT Pig Week, where there are at least 4 hours of sex parties everyday on top of the 24 hour bathhouses and the sex club you can go to, I have been able to score over 200 partners in the 10 days before. Plus, staying at sex resort like CCBC, I have been able to stay naked the whole time, ave open casual sex to exhaustion, fall asleep with my wrecked hole leaking cum and lube, only to wake up a few hours later, stumble out of my room naked and used, smelling of manscent and cum and immediately have guys sinking their cocks and hands into me and stroking my fat meat.  What a way to start the day.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...