Soccer Boy's Spiral

Gymguy8

11. More of Everything

Once spent, Tiago slowly pulled out of James. "Can't have you losing any of my sperm," he said, right before his cockhead slipped out with a faint pop. He turned to Tim. "Think we need another round of G," he said.

"I do too. Especially our boy here. What did we do last time?"

"1.4"

"1.6," Tim countered. 

"I like your thinking," Tiago said, as he lifted himself out of the bed. "Be good," he said. "Or take pictures."

"Of course we will," Tim said, before giving James a long kiss. By the time they broke it off, Tiago had stepped out to the kitchen, carrying the three dirty glasses from their dose of G. "It's just us," he said. "Boy," he finished, before giving James another kiss. 

"Daddy, I know."

"You're a very fun boy," Tim said, kissing James again. As they made out, Tim got James on his back. Immediately, Tim had his cock pressed up against James's asshole. "It was so hot watching you get fucked."

"Yeah Daddy?" James said.

Tim ran his hand over James's thick chest hair. "Such a hot boy. I kinda want you all to myself."

"I want to make you happy," James said. He didn't want to admit how hot Tim was. Or how much he wanted Tim's cock inside him. "You feel so good Daddy."

"You want me back inside you?" James nodded in agreement with Tim. "Good." Tim fumbled, and produced the small brown bottle. "Let's do this together boy," he said, and took a long sniff from the bottle, before holding it under James's nose as well.

The poppers hit him fast, even before James had finished his second hit. He fumbled briefly with the cap, but then put it down, and focused his attention on fucking. His dick went into James in a single, intense stroke. 

James gasped. "Fuck Daddy," he grunted.

"Ok?" Tim asked. He was being sweet and kind, and it made James feel cared for. 

He wanted to make Tim feel this good. "Yeah. It's amazing Daddy."

"I know. My boy's hole is awesome." He leaned in and kissed James. Their tongues played as Tim's dick explored the familiar depths of James's asshole. "So fucking sexy," Tim said.

"I want you, Daddy" James managed to say. The two were silent for a moment, just the music in the background.

"That's good," Tim finally said. "Really good." He paused. "Tiago is probably gonna want some of that money."

"What?" James said. It took him even a moment to remember that guys had given him money to fuck his hole. 

"Yeah. He'll probably want a lot of it, boy"

"Uh, Daddy" James started. But Tim leaned in and kissed him. Tim took the opportunity to force his cock deeper into the young man.

"So much cum up there, my boy" Tim said. "Feels so good. Like a boy should feel." He pushed his dick back in, feeling the accumulated spooge slide around his cockhead. "Don't worry about him," Tim continued. "I'll make sure my boy gets his fair share."

"Thank you Daddy," James said. He was glad he didn't have to worry about it. He didn't want to upset Tim or Tiago. His head was spinning again, and all he could process was how good he felt. Tim had his arms wrapped around him, holding him tight and safe. His thick cock was deep in James's ass, and kept him aroused and horny. "Feels good."

"Yeah," Tim whispered into his ear. "It feels really good. Boy's hole. Daddy's cock. Making out." He stopped, and kissed the boy. It was long and slow, and James let himself imagine they were boyfriends.

"That's hot," a voice from the doorway said. "Two men, making love," Tiago continued. "I've got just what we need." Tim and James stopped kissing, and looked towards Tiago. He had three glasses, barely half-full with orange juice.

"Just gets better," Tim said. "Fucking you, and now Tiago brings the G." Tiago handed Tim one of the glasses, and put the other one down on the bed table. 

"To limits."

"And breaking them," Tim replies. The two men clinked glasses, and downed the GHB in a single gulp. "Ugh," he said, and kissed James, sharing the chemical taste with the young man. 

"There's plenty for him," Tiago said. He swapped out glasses, and kneeled next to James's head. "Gonna give you a g-spout. Just keep on swallowing, ok?" 

"You're gonna love this," Tim said. "Be a good boy, and Just keep swallowing."

Tiago guided his dickhead into Jame's mouth. "Keep you mouth open, ok?" James ran his tongue over the soft foreskin, exploring the hard shaft underneath it. He realized that Tiago was pouring the orange juice onto his dick, and it was dripping down into his mouth. 

James gulped, remembering his instructions. The orange juice tasted horrible, but he didn't care. He had two cocks in him, and it was all he could think about. 

He kept on swallowing. The juice was getting warmer and saltier, but the bitterness was always there. Tiago and Tim were making out. "He drinking it?" Tim asked.

"Yeah," Tiago said. He focused on James. "Close your mouth now. But keep swallowing." 

James closed his mouth. The glass of orange juice had disappeared, but his mouth kept filling with the warm, bitter liquid. Tim was still pounding his hole, watching him as his lips wrapped around Tiago's cock. "You're drinking his piss now, boy," Tim said.

He was drinking piss. James just kept on swallowing, not sure what else to do. It had seemed so dirty, so [banned word], but now it felt almost natural. It was right to be letting this man piss in his mouth, and he craved more. 

It took several more gulps before the stream finally died down. "You like my chempiss, boy?" Tiago asked. Tim was flying. He had just drank another man's piss, and he had even enjoyed it. He wondered what else he might do. 

Tiago started to slowly fuck his face, pushing his cock in deep. Only when James thought he was going to gag did Tiago pull back. Tim continued to fuck him just as hard. 

Finally, Tiago spoke. "How do you normally divide up the cash?"

"He get fifty from both guys?" Tim replied. 

"Yeah," Tiago said. "Profitable little slut." He leaned into James. "You always been a whore?"

"Whore? What?" James muttered. "No. I'm not a whore," he said, but wasn't an emphatic denial. He knew that his ass had been sold to several men. 

"Well. There's stack of cash over there that says otherwise," Tiago countered. 

"They paid you well boy," Tim said. 

"How do you want to split it?" Tiago asks. "I usually take half."

James knew this was coming. He didn't know what a fair share was, and didn't even understands why they would split it. He was the one that got fucked. He opened his mouth, but Tim immediately kissed him. 

He whispered to James, "Let me take care of you, boy" he said. "Make you feel good." 

James nodded, and kissed Tim back. He felt a new wave of crystal wash over him. "Please Daddy."

Tim turned back to Tiago. "Yeah. Me too. Half." 

"We should leave a bit for the boy?" James heard the inflection that made it question, not even a done deal. He hoped that Tim would get him a proper share. It still felt weird that two men were dividing up his cash. He had been the one that had gotten fucked by the strangers; Tim and Tiago had just watched.

"Yeah. We should," Tim said. "The boy did a good job. Didn't you?" He rubbed James's furry stomach. The boy was almost thin enough that he expected to feel his cock. "Maybe thirty?"

"So 35 for us?" Tiago asked. He pushed his cock in, pressing the dickhead against the back of James's throat. The boy struggled not to gag. "Maybe forty?" he asked, holding on to James's head to keep him from pulling off. 

"That's good. Isn't it, boy?" Tim was smiling at James, nodding his head. 

James felt like this wasn't great for him. He had let total strangers bareback him and had taken their loads. Yet, he was getting only ten dollars per man. Tiago released his grip, and James gasped for air. "But I got fucked?" he finally said.

"But Tim hosted. And I brought favors." Tiago said.   "But," James started. Tim put his finger on James's lips, quieting him for a moment.

"No one likes a greedy boy," Tim said. "Not hot. Not at all, boy."

"Boner killer," Tiago said, nodding in agreement. Tim held his cock in place, as Tiago kept his dick just out of reach of James's tongue.

"Oh fuck," James grunted. He hadn't realized how good it had felt. Or how badly he wanted them to keep it up. He didn't need the money, and it was stupid to mess up things with Tim over something that small. At least not yet, and everything had felt so good. "Daddy. Please. Just fuck me. Please."

The two men laughed when he said it, but Tim started to fuck him. "I knew you were a smart boy," he said, and kissed him again. James felt a warm vibration race over his body. Tim wrapped an arm around him, and held him close. He was safe. He could do anything that he wanted. 

"You know," Tiago said. "I know how you can get more money." James knew that it would be a bad idea, but nevertheless, he wanted to hear what Tiago had in mind. He could do anything that he wanted with these men, and it would be ok. 

"You thinking what I am thinking?" Tim asked before James could even answer.

"What," James managed to ask. It was still hard to follow the conversation; every time one of the men would say something, his mind would spin off in some random direction of images. They were almost all sexual, and it only made James hungrier.

"Let's just find another guy," Tiago said. He already had his phone out, and was tapping furiously. 

"You'll like that, won't you boy?" Tim said. James clenched his ass around Tim's cock. It was a reassuring presence; it was both a familiar and wonderful feeling that helping keep James's anxieties at bay.

James nodded. Tim leaned in, nibbled on his ear, then whispered in his ear. "I love seeing my boy get fucked. It's a huge turn-on for me."

"Please Daddy," James said, although his mouth was still full of Tiago's cock. It came out unintelligible, but Tim understood the tone. 

"Here's a guy," Tiago said, showing a picture of an older, muscular man. He was wearing a pair of shorts, but in the picture, a thick cock was straining against the fabric. "He'd open you up," Tiago said.

James just nodded. He could only pay attention to a few things, and the two cocks sliding in and out of his body were high on his list. "Yeah," he managed to say. 

"Ohh," Tiago said; the disappointment clear in his voice. "He says he spent his cash on party favors. He's only got twenty left."

Tim squeezed him. "It's just for fun, you know," Tim said. "My boy would give it away, wouldn't he."

"If it makes you hard," James finally managed to say. 

"James will do it for ten," Tim told Tiago. "Won't you boy?"

"Please," James said. He knew he was being very slutty, but it all felt so good. Besides, it was just a bunch of hot guys, just having a lot of naked fun. On Monday, he could just shake it off. 

"He'll be here in ten," Tiago said. He showed another picture. This was just a thick, hard cock. It might have been one of the biggest cocks that James had ever seen. "Gonna wreck your cheap-ass cunt," the man had messaged for James. 

"You want that in you, boy?" Tim whispered in James's ear.

"Yeah," James said. He couldn't look away from it; the sheer size had him entranced, wondering how much it even weighed. 

"You going to let him fuck you raw?" Tim continued.

"Please, yeah, Daddy," James grunted. Everything was hitting him, and all he could think about was cum.

"You gonna let him cum in you?" Tim whispered in James's ear. His cock was rock-hard and pounding his hole. He recognized the new cadence; Tim was getting ready to cum.

"Yeah, Daddy. Please cum in me." Tiago had stepped back, and was just watching the two fuck. 

"Damn this is hot," he said, stroking his cock. He was rock hard; as soon as Tim pulled out, he was ready to take over. 

"I'm going to cum in you," Tim grunted. "Fill you up."

"Give it to me Daddy," James moaned. Tiago stroked his cock harder. He loved how desperate the boy was, the drug-fueled hunger coming out in how he said "Daddy." It was going to be a pleasure to debase the boy. 

"Oh FUCK," Tim moaned. His cock was throbbing. "I love your hole."

"Please, Daddy."

"I love cumming in...," Tim started. Then a deep grunt from the depths of his body; James felt the familiar, wonderful warmth fill his guts. "My Boy's HOLE," he grunted, and another thick spurt erupted from his cockhead. He moaned again, and whispered into James's ear. "I love my boy..."

James thought he was going to say something more. But he just moaned as his cock spat out several globs of semen. Tim's sperm felt so good inside him. All James could imagine was more. More men. More drugs. More cock. More cum. 

• Like 20
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest takingdeepanal

I believe that their visitor is going to love James. Wonder if he has a thick 0 gauge PA.

Edited by takingdeepanal

12. Afternoon Cocksucker

James looked at his watch again. It was two in the afternoon. It was Sunday afternoon, even. He had spent nearly eighteen hours at Tim's place, and he had gotten fucked for almost all of it. His body was sore, especially his hips and knees; he had spent too long on his knees or spreading his legs.

The Uber driver was speaking rapidly into a mobile phone pinned to the dashboard, but it was a language James couldn't even recognize, much less understand. He was glad he didn't have to explain what he had been doing. He reached into his pocket, and felt the small wad of cash. Four guys had paid to fuck him. 

He had gotten sixty dollars out of it, and Tim had even paid for the Uber for him to go back home. But the money wasn't important. It was that he had gotten to spend all eighteen hours with Tim. He loved how the two of them had started to grow so connected, fueled by the drugs and bareback sex.

"Here you are," the driver said, pulling into an empty spot right by James's apartment building. 

"Thanks," James said, and hauled himself out of the small car. His joints hadn't gotten any less sore, and he was surprised at what an effort walking was. 

He marched himself across the courtyard and up the far set of stairs. On his door was a post it. "See Me. Apt M." He wondered when the superintendent had put that up. It didn't matter. He would go no matter what. He went back down the stairs, across to the other wing, and the familiar ground floor apartment. "Come on in," the post-it read.

Even before James opened the door, he could smell the pot smoke. He pushed open the door, and was greeted with a thick cloud of fragrant marijuana. Even after his adventures of the night, he found he had a craving for that familiar warmth of being stoned. He hoped it would take the edge off of the anxiety he had. 

The superintendent was sprawled on the couch, a bong on the table in front of him. He was wearing a pair of old sweat pants, and a few well-placed holes made it clear he didn't have on any underwear. James stumbled in, and the superintendent looked him over. "Looks like you had a night," he said. 

"Doesn't bother me," the man continued, and grabbed the remote. He flicked a button, and the baseball game was replaced by some girl sucking dick. "Come on," he said, spreading his legs, and pointing to his crotch. "Pay your rent, faggot. Get me off."

James's mouth was dry from all the drugs. He hadn't even had a chance to pour himself a drink at home. But now he was expected to deep-throat one more cock.

"Dry mouth?" the superintendent asked him. James realized he had forgotten the man's name. He was just the super to James; not that James thought about him as he did the super's cock. 

James nodded. "Yeah," he said.

"Good. Open your mouth for me."

James opened his mouth. The super laughed. "Such a faggot," he said, and suddenly spit a glob of saliva and snot into James's mouth. "Here's some lube for you." 

He pushed James's head back down, towards his crotch. James grabbed the waist band of the older man's sweats, and pulled it down. It exposed the super's thick shaft, and he wasn't even hard yet. As soon as his cock sprung free, the superintendent pushed it into James's mouth. "Suck it," he said.

"Mmmmmmph," James managed to say, before his mouth was filled with cock once more.

"Don't need to speak, faggot," the super said. "Just suck. Get me off." He grabbed the bong, and did a hit. James looked up at him, and he smiled. "You're high aren't you?" James nodded in agreement. Right before he left, Tim had made him do a few last hits. "Want more?" James nodded again.

The super held the lighter to the bowl. "Right on," he said, before inhaling. His chest was thick and broad, and he filled his lungs with the fragrant smoke. He held the hit, and with a free hand, held James's head down. "Fuuuck," he finally moaned. "You're getting better at this."

James gagged slightly; the super's cock was getting now lengthening, and getting harder at the same time. The bit of spit had not done much for his mouth, and it was hard to suck the man properly. At least he was starting to dribble a bit of pre-cum.

The first time, James had hated the super dripping pre-cum. But this time he sought it out. He savored each drop, spreading the taste -- and wetness -- around his mouth. Finally, the man released his grip on James's mouth, and let the boy breathe. "Here," he said, and handed the bong and lighter to James.

James grabbed it, and lit it up. He craved the pleasant relaxation that the marijuana promised, the edge it would take off the anxious elation from the crystal. He inhaled deeply, forgetting how much harsher the marijuana was compared to the crystal. He coughed a few times. 

"Try it again," the super said. "Get you ready to worship my dick." James tried again, this time getting a big hit. It burnt his lungs, but he knew it meant it was working. He leaned and swallowed the man's cock, suddenly able to go all the way to the base.

"FUCK YEAH," the superintendent groaned. He grabbed James's head with both hands and held him down. Even as James struggled, needing to breath, suppress the gag reflex, and cough, all at once, he held him in place. "That's it. Choke on it." 

James felt like he was going to pass out, but finally, the top released him. He gasped, but the super quickly pushed his dickhead back in James's mouth. He nursed the head as he caught his breath, then pushed back down the shaft. 

It was almost natural to take the entire thing down his throat. This time he could breathe easily, and inhaled deeply of the sweaty, musky pubes. He wanted the man's load, and would do anything to get it. "That's it," the super said, stroking James's thick dark hair. "Get me off."

The two of them held that position, the superintendent leaning back and getting his cock sucked by James. The two men lost track of time; it was only when the movie ended that the superintendent stirred. "That's what I like in a cocksucker," he said. "Undivided attention."

He took a look at his watch. "But, I gotta get going soon. And I bet you want a load." 

James nodded. "Please," he said.

Before he had even finished speaking, the super slammed his cock back into James's mouth, hitting the back of his throat and then sliding deeper. James tried not to gag, but the superintendent laughed at him. "Gagging feels good," he said, and slapped James on the side of his face.

His cheek stung, but he couldn't pull himself off of the dick. He was hungry again, and the only thing that could satisfy him was more cum. "That's right, faggot," the super said. "Worship my cock."

He forced himself down the length of the super's cock. It was a long, thick, stiff rod, and he was struggling to take the full length. "Come on," the super said. "Take it all."

James finally managed to take it, and his nose was buried in the man's thick pubic hair. "That's it." The super held him in place, and face-fucked him short, rapid stokes. Unfortunately, they set off James's gag reflex. "Fuck yeah. Choke on it." James struggled, but after over a solid day of sex and drugs, he couldn't break the larger man's grip.

"CHOKE ON IT," the superintendent moaned. James felt the thick geyser of cum flood his throat and drip down into his stomach. He couldn't breath, and he was starting to cry. "CHOKE. ON. IT." Each word was another volley of cum. James swallowed every drop. He needed it; it was the only thing that would keep him alive.

"Choke," the superintendent repeated. He had pulled out, and his dickhead was in James's mouth, now just leaking semen in a steady stream. "On." James swallowed each mouthful, wishing he had the lubrication earlier. "It." One last mouthful, and then the superintendent pulled James off his cock.

"Getting a lot better. Practice is helping you. Now. I gotta get ready." 

It was a dismissal; as soon as he said it, he stopped paying attention to James. James got off his knees, and walked out of his apartment. 

It had been at least an hour sucking off the super. The sun had started to descend, and James was glad he was home. He had a lot to think about. 

• Like 16
  • Upvote 4

13. Re-Elevation

James tried to relax once he was back in his apartment, but it was hard for him to focus. The marijuana that he had smoked had helped, but he still felt edgy and horny. Despite how horny he was, his cock remained alarmingly soft. Still, he was playing with it, as he jumped from video to video on Pornhub.

He kept thinking back to what he had done over the previous twenty-four hours. He couldn't even remember how many men had fucked him. He could think of at least six, and there had no doubt been more when he had been half-passed out. He ran a finger over his asshole. Even the slightest touch revealed just how sore and tender it was. Nevertheless, he wondered what it would feel like to have a cock up there.

He pulled out his phone, and downloaded Grindr. He had always quickly deleted his account back home; he didn't want anyone he knew seeing him online. But here, it didn't matter. He could be himself, and no one would care. He found a picture of himself, posing in the mirror. He thought he looked older in it, he hoped no one would care about his relatively young age.

He filled out the rest of the profile, saying he was a bottom, and looking for some fun. There were a lot of guys online, some even in his building. He had been so used to people being fifty miles away; this was a new experience in freedom.

Almost immediately, the messages started to roll in. He ignored them. Instead, he was staring at a profile. "ToPnP, 49," it read. The guy had a thick reddish-blond beard, flecked with a bit of grey. He was wearing leather gloves, and his broad, hairy chest was accentuated by a thick leather harness. James read the details. "Rough top. Hung. Like to play in the clouds." He was only two hundred feet away. Before he realized it, he had tapped him.

"What's up boy," he quickly replied. "You look familiar."

"Just moved here," James said. "But we're close."

"Yeah," the guy replied. He gave his address. It was James's apartments.

"Same," James said. 

"Wanna come over? Just filled the pipe, and looking forward to a cloudy evening." He was direct and forthright. He sent two pictures, one of him in the harness and boots, his thick dick hard. The other was him holding some boy down on his dick. He was wearing black gloves; James wondered what those gloves would feel like against his skin. 

"Sure," James texted back. He sent two more pictures. One was of his cock, the other was of his ass. 

"Apart 4F," he sent back. "And bring that furry ass with you." James gathered up his phone, wallet and keys. As he stuffed them into his jeans, he brushed against a wad of cash. He remembered what he had done to get that cash, and wondered if it had been worth it. But it was too late for second thoughts; the men had fucked him, and Tim had taken money for it.

That was what had bothered him the most. Even now, he didn't really understand why Tim and Tiago had taken so much. But then, that was what Tiago had told him. That when he understood why, he would want them to take care of it for him. It was confusing, and he wanted to impress the leather man. He ignored the thought, and focused on getting on his shoes and getting out the door. 

Less than a minute later, James was at the door. For a moment, he hesitated. He had gotten fucked so much, and his hole was still sore and tender. He wasn't sure if he could take another cock. But then he remembered the picture of the man's cock and how it stuck straight up when erect. He wanted to taste it. Before he could second-guess himself, he knocked on the door.

"Coming," a deep voice inside called out. A few seconds later, the door opened. The shades were pulled shut, and the lights were dim. "Come in," he said. "I'm Conrad." Conrad was wearing only a tank top and a pair of sweat pants. The tank top showed off his hairy chest, and James though he could see Landon's cock pressing against the sweat pants. 

"James," James replied. His voice was a bit raspy and hoarse.

"Already been smoking, huh?" Conrad's voice was deep and masculine. James wanted to fall on his knees and worship him.

"Yeah,"

"Nice. Been playing too?"

"Yeah," James said. James's stomach balled up. He knew the next question. He would have to admit just how much of a slut he had been. 

"Hot. Get a lot of loads?"

"A few," James started.

"Well, let's get high, and get you a few more?" Conrad pointed to the bedroom in back. "But first, get naked."

James wasn't wearing much already. He kicked off his sandals, pulled off his t-shirt, and then pushed down his shorts. It was a bit uncomfortable, getting undressed in front of a relative stranger. "Nice, boy," Conrad said, reminding James of how Tim had called him boy. He wondered if Conrad would feel as good inside him. 

James stopped, leaving his white briefs on, and started to go for the bedroom. "Wait boy," Conrad said. "All the way." James stopped, and pushed his briefs down, letting his soft cock swing freely. Conrad stepped in front of him, and ran his hand down James's body. 

James shivered under Conrad's touch. Where Tim's touches had been caring and respectful, Conrad's contact was possessive and domineering. He ran his hand around James's waist, reaching his butt, and pressing in. James gasped as Conrad fingered his hole. "Wet and sloppy," Conrad pronounced, as he pulled his hand back and smelled his fingers. "Cummy too," he continued. "We're going to have fun." 

He led the way into the bedroom. The curtains were still pulled tight, and the light was dim. In the middle was a large bed; it faced a TV. On the screen were two men fucking, a long, uncovered cock sliding in and out of the bottom's hole. He stared for a few seconds, mesmerized by the scene. "Gotta catch up to you," Conrad said, and took a long hit from the glass pipe.

James watched as Conrad puffed and inhaled. Conrad savored the hit, then he kissed James and exhaled his hit. It flooded his lungs, and he immediately knew this was possibly the worst decision he had made. Or it was the best decision ever.  

• Like 16
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 3

14. Good Decisions, Bad Choices

Conrad pressed his face into James's ass. His beard was tickling James's hole, and the boy tried to concentrate. He was bent over the dresser, and trying to focus on the torch and pipe while Conrad ate him out. He could feel every strand of hair in Conrad's beard; it was like a wire brush against his hole. 

"Take a big hit for me, boy," Conrad said, his voice muffled by James's butt. James inhaled deeply. In between Conrad feeding him clouds, he had also done more of the G. It was hard for him to remember where he was; he thought he was home, but the apartment was too big. Nor could he really remember how he had met Conrad. 

It didn't matter. Conrad's tongue pressed into his hole, and his world exploded in pain and pleasure. He wanted Conrad to stop. But at the same time, he pressed his ass back against Conrad, forcing the older man's tongue into his own defenseless hole. "Don't be shy," Conrad said. "Hit that pipe as much as you want."

James hit the pipe again. It wasn't as intense as the day before. James wondered if he was habituating to the drugs, or if he was just spent for the weekend. Nevertheless, he did feel that familiar energy, and he had always been craving cock. "Please," he grunted. "Fuck me," James said. "Please?"

"Don't worry," Conrad said, between pressing his tongue deep into his hole. "There's gonna be plenty of fucking." He was licking the insides of James's hole like an ice cream, savoring every flick of his tongue across the creamy surface. "Plenty of fucking."

James took two more long hits on the pipe. As he exhaled the last one, he realized it wasn't that the drugs were affecting him less, it was more that they took longer to take effect. His head was spinning, and it was even hard for him to just stay upright. "Fuck boy," Conrad said. "You're wasted."

"Yeah," Conrad slurred. He thought Conrad had asked him how high he was. But he might have asked permission to fuck him. It was already hard to remember what they had just said. 

"I've gotta get on your level," Conrad said, standing up. He was brushing his dickhead against James's hole. James shivered. It meant he was going to get fucked again. "Give me the pipe, and I'll fuck you while I smoke."

"Please," James grunted, and handed the pipe to Conrad. He took it, but before he did anything, he lined up his cockhead with James's hole. "Please," James repeated, pressing his ass back, trying to get the stiff rod inside of him. "Fuck me."

Conrad knew a hungry boy's ways, and waited until the familiar thick cloud had filled his chest. Only then did he press into the well-fucked hole. 

He went slowly, but even with barely an inch of his dick inside, the boy was already struggling. "Fuck," James grunted. "That's... That is..." he started, but couldn't finish. Conrad savored the hit, then exhaled it.

"It's ok boy," he said. He took another long hit, feeling the drug take over his imagination. It no longer seemed like a problem that his cock was hurting James. In fact, it was going to fun to watch the boy struggle against the intense fucking. Plus, his struggles would only serve to massage and caress Conrad's cock. "It's gonna hurt a little bit."

He took one more long hit, then put the pipe down. He grabbed a bottle of lube from the bed table, and squeezed a thick glob onto his cock. He paused, and then pushed in another few inches. The lube disappeared into James's hole, and elicited a gentle sigh from the boy. 

"Better?" Conrad asked. From long experience, he knew it was just enough to get him all the way in. It wasn't enough to keep the boy from suffering. The boy nodded.

"Thank you," James said.

"Of course, boy," Conrad said, and sank his cock deeper into the young man's rectum. It was warm, and he could feel the remaining cum and the lube start to mix. "I want this to feel so good."

"I want you to feel good too," James said. "Really good. I'll do anything for you."

"I'm glad to hear it," Conrad said. "I want to find all the ways you can make my cock hard." He swapped the lube for the pipe, and did one more hit. As he inhaled, he pressed his dick the rest of the way into James's hole. 

He stopped inhaling when his balls hit James's ass. He put away the pipe, and held the hit. Finally, he exhaled, the cloud enveloping both of them. He started to stroke his shaft in and out of James's hole. James could feel every ridge and vein on Conrad's cock, as it slid in and out of him. 

James's mind had gotten completely overwhelmed by the drugs. He knew that Conrad's cock was one of the most painful things he had felt; every movement sent new sparks of pain across his body. He also knew that nothing had ever felt like Conrad's cock. It was hard and stiff and raw and slamming in and out of James's sore hole. He couldn't get respite from the first without losing the second. But he'd endure the pain of the first for the pleasure of the second.

Rather than trying to force something with Conrad, James took the easy way out. He grabbed the bottle of poppers, unscrewed the top, and took long hits from the brown bottle.

"That's it," Conrad said. "I want you to feel the fuck as well." James held the hit before answering.

"Please. Make me feel it," James grunted. He couldn't believe he had just asked Conrad to fuck him harder. The man's cock hurt, like it had sharp edges. He gasped. "Fuck," he managed to say. 

"I want you to do more poppers," Conrad said. His voice was deep and commanding; it was easy to follow his instructions. "Make you feel really horny. And then you can make me feel really horny too."

"Yes," James said, and did another hit of poppers. He savored the warm chemical scent and the oblivion of pleasure it promised. But Conrad was ready. Just as James was getting used to the poppers high, he changed his cadence, and did his best to obliterate that potential pleasure from the poppers. Conrad's strokes were deeper; his cock thicker and longer, and the force was more than James had ever felt.

For a brief moment in the popper haze, it felt good. But as soon as the drugs started to fade, the agony of the fuck was front and center in his mind. "I think I need a break," James said. 

"Just a few more minutes," Conrad said. "You feel so good," he continued. "You want me to enjoy your ass, don’t you?" He paused, and James nodded his head. "You want me to know how good you can make my dick feel?"

"Yeah..." James said. Before he could say anything, Conrad interrupted.

"My dick feels so good right now. Buried deep in your hole. So fucking hot. So hungry." He pressed his body against James's back, and ran his hands across James's flat, furry stomach. "Just a little longer. I love fucking you."

"But, it hur..." James started to say, but Conrad suddenly pulled his cock all the way out of him. He gasped at the white-hot pain from his ass, but the complete terror of being empty was what brought the tears to his eyes.

"Let's get on the bed," Conrad said. He had pulled James up, and was stroking the thick stubble on his face. "We've got a lot more to do, don't you think?" Conrad nodded his head, and James subconsciously followed his lead. 

"Please," was all he managed to say. He was still trying not to scream in pain from his sudden de-penetration. 

Conrad smiled, and spun James around. The two faced each other. Conrad kissed him. "This is going to be epic," he said. He lead the two of them to the bed, a king-size bed, with thick metal pillars and head board. James noticed a few thick hooks and rings welded to the frame; some of them had thick leather restraints already attached.

James stared at the restraints for a second; Conrad saw him. He laughed, and before James could even breathe, the young man was on his back, his arms spread wide and secured in the black leather. "Fucking EPIC," Conrad said, as he grabbed the boy's legs and spread them wide. 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 2

15. Show of Force

"It's so red. You really got fucked, didn't you?" Conrad whispered.

James's arms were still locked in the leather cuffs; they were in turn attached to the headboard. James's legs were similar: restraints around the ankles, fastened to ensure his most intimate and sensitive parts were on display. 

Conrad had also put a blindfold on him; at first he was terrified of the darkness. But Conrad had fed him several hits from the pipe in quick succession, and the darkness began to feel like a friend. Conrad made sure to always keep a hand on him, and the touch helped anchor him from the panic.

Conrad pressed himself against James's body as he did several hits himself. "How many men?" Conrad asked.

"I can't remember."

"Fucking slut. You deserve this, don't you?"

"Fuuuck," James said. "I need it." His head was spinning now. He was as high as he had ever been, and all he could think about was getting fucked. "Give it to me."

"As you want," Conrad said. He put down the pipe, and squirted a bit of lube on James's ass. The cold felt good, and it soothed the soreness. Conrad ran his dick across James's hole, teasing it. It felt so warm in contrast with the chill lube. 

"Please. Put it in me," James moaned. Conrad lined his cockhead up, pressing right against James's tender hole. "Stop teasing me," James begged, but Conrad had one more step in his preparations.

He held the bottle of poppers under James's nose. "Deep breaths. You're going to need it." James inhaled, savoring the warmth of the amyl. Then, the warmth was on both ends; Conrad's cock was sliding into him and the first sensation was fire. His ass was far more sensitive than he had thought.

"Oh fuck. Oh Please. Please. WAIT," James's cries became increasingly desperate as Conrad slid all the way into his guts. 

"Just relax boy," Conrad said. He was glad he had blindfolded the boy. He was practically drooling at the sounds James was making and each desperate contortions the boy used to avoid his cock only made him harder. "You could take it just a moment ago." It was rare treat to have a new boy this far gone. James would always remember this fuck. "But, we'll go slow, ok?" He pulled out a bit, then slid back in.

This time, James arched his back to welcome Conrad back inside him. "How does it feel now?" James asked Conrad. Conrad ran his hand against the boy's furry chest. He could feel the thick knots of muscle underneath; the boy was no weakling.

"Fucking amazing boy. Your hole is so hot."

"It feel like it's burning."

"Yeah?" Conrad asked. "You feel that burn boy?" James nodded, trying to track Conrad's body while he was tied up and blindfolded. "Good," Conrad continued. "That's got some tina mixed in. Gonna help you take care of me and my friends."

"Friends?" James gasped. His asshole was on fire, and Conrad's thrusting shaft only made it worse. He wished Conrad would slow down. James thought he could get used to it still; but he wasn't as sure about multiple men.

"Friends," Conrad said. "Party buds. Or, as the Brits would say, high and horny friends."

James winced at the next thrust from Conrad. Conrad's dick throbbed. He was in control, and there was nothing that James could do. "I'm not sure I can take that," he said, teeth clenched. Conrad tried not to laugh at the boy. He wanted James to trust him for now. It only made the eventual betrayal sweeter. 

"It's all right," Conrad said. "I've got some tricks to make sure you take every last cock." He started a slow rhythmic thrust into James's ass. The boy shivered, and then relaxed, before shivering again. Conrad recognized the pattern; thrusting in hurt more than pulling out. 

"Maybe not so deep," James grunted, trying to get comfortable with the fuck. Conrad's dick was throbbing in pleasure, and it was hard not to indulge the dark fantasy of pressing all the way into James. "OHH GOD," he yelped, as Conrad's dick opened up his tender depths.

"You feel like heaven. So wet. So hot. Your ass is kissing my cock. Making it so hard." The boy was begging for any small mercy. He wouldn't have been quite so verbal had he been able to see how his every whimper and moan were just arousing Conrad. "Just relax," he said once more. "Inhale," he continued.

The brown bottle was back under James's nose. He inhaled like his life depended on it. He knew it was one of the few ways he was going to be able to withstand this fuck. Conrad's cock felt like a white-hot poker, and it was destroying his already tender hole. All he wanted was for it to stop.

He tried to move his arms; the leather wrist straps had him pinned ineffectually to the bed. The situation was the same for his legs. He couldn't move enough to make any difference. "Please," he said, when Conrad started huffing on the poppers. "I need a quick break."

"Just a few more minutes, I want to give you my load." Before James could even respond, the brown bottle was back under his nose. "Don't think about the pain," Conrad said. 

Conrad jerked his cock as he said it, ant it sent a spasm of agony across James's body. "Oh fuck," the boy moaned, and he started to cry. Conrad pushed his cock in again, getting more of the same. He loved it when he made a boy cry. "Oh please,"

"Yeah?" Conrad said. "You like that, huh?" Another sharp cry.

"Please," James said. He was still crying, but his voice had become flat. "Please," he repeated. 

"What do you want?" Conrad whispered in his ear. He knew the signs. The boy was starting to disassociate. "Wanna get bred, boy?" Some guys hated that separation of the body and spirit, but Conrad had hoped to push James this far. It meant the gang could push James to the very limit of his endurance. "You want cum, right?

"Please," James moaned again. "Please."

"FUCK," Conrad grunted, and pushed his cock all the way into James. The boy whimpered, and the tears continued to flow. It was exactly what Conrad needed. He did it again, and knew just how much pain the boy was in. He couldn't hold it any longer. "FUCK." His dick exploded, shooting huge jets of sperm deep into James's hole.

"Please," James whimpered. "It's so big. So hot." 

Conrad's dick continued to pump thick ropes of spooge. His sperm was already attacking the sensitive anal walls. He slowed down his pace slightly. It was the first of several loads he was planning on giving to James, and he could afford to truly enjoy the time with the boy.

"Oh god, that cock." James had started to come back, and remember the ordeal his body was going through. 

Conrad was getting the pipe ready when he heard the door open. He looked up and smiled. 

"You better not have ruined him," a new voice said.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 3

Check-in

It's been about six weeks now. I feel like I didn't set myself up as well as I could have; I had a both a story arc, and I was writing two sections ahead of what I had posted. That meant any plot suggestions wouldn't have shown up for weeks, which is an eternity for what I was trying to accomplish. So, two changes for the next six to eight weeks:

• First, I'm going to take a short break; I started another chapter in Jay's story ("On the Job Training") and want to finish that.
  • Second, I will come back to this story. But it's going to be writing "live:" I'm going to wait for feedback before I even start to move forward. I will say that the first one will include one commenter's suggestion.

Any other thoughts? Ideas? Direction?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2