Dave was stressed. He worked an upper level executive job and was overworked right now. There was a big merger happening and it was Dave's job to make sure everything went smoothly. He also was making sure no one lost their job. He was working 12-16 hours on a good day. He pretty much was sleeping at the office. Dave needed a break but was unable to get one. When it was finially finished he was told that the next project for him was going to start in a few days. No rest or vacation for him. He did take time for a regular check up with his doctor. The doc wanted to put Dave on medication but Dave refused. He knew it was his schedule and bad eating habits brought on by work that was the cause of his stress and high blood pressure. So instead Dave took more rest time. He would hit the gym on site for at least an hour a day, eat better and see a massage therapist at least once a week. He wanted someone who was trustworthy. Two friends that he had intrudiced to each other, Jack and Seth, who became really close in the past few weeks, told Dave about a guy they both used. They swore by him. He relieved their stress and open their eyes to a new way of thinking about life. He is so exclusive that you need to know a client before you gave an appointment. "He is the best ever." Seth claimed. Jack agreed, "He showed us how to be better and to embrace a new life, you need that." They gave him a business card. It said his name was "Z" and bosted that, "a PoZitive experience awaits for you." Dave thought it was nothing more then a play on words because of his name. He would soon find out the truth because he called and made an appointment. He asked for the full service, like his friends recomended.
Dave went to the address on the day of the appointment. It was at an office complex not far from where he lived. Dave hit the intercom buzzer and was told everything was open for him. When he entered the office it was in almost total darkness. The only light came from many lit candles that were giving off a strong, but wonderful and relaxing, scent. Following the trail of candles he soon met Z.  Since the room where the massage would happen had more then just candles lighting it Dave could see that Z was a great looking man in his early 20s. Z had brown hair that was longish and dark brown eyes like seemed to shine. He was in tremedious shape. He was shirtless and wore only shorts. "Not at all what I was expecting." Dave thought. Z shook his hand and said hello and welcome. When that happened Dave felt like a bolt of lighting jolted him and a fog started to hit him. "Get undressed and lie on the bed, om your belly." Z told him. Dave did as was told. The bed was big enough for four people to lie on it. Z then lit more of the same candles at the ends of the bed. Smal fans blew the smoke and that intoxicaiting scent into his nostrals. Dave felt himselh losing inhibiations. Then the massage started.
Z rubbed Dave's back, neck and legs perfectly. Dave never felt such pleasure in his life. The oil used must have had the same thing that made the candles scent make him so relaxed. He could feel his dick getting hard. How was this happening. Dave is, was, straight. He never thought about doing anything sexualy with men. This was changing. Z soon did something really unexpected. He inserted a finger into Dave's ass. He was so relaxed that he put up no resistance. It was a tight fit though. Z rubbed the tip of his finger around and Dave thought he made some cuts. "Roll onto your back." Z said after removing his finger. Dave did as commanded. Z removed his shorts revealing the biggest dick he had ever seen. It was massive. "Are you ready for the PoZitive part of this?" Dave was confused but shook his head yes. Z thengrabbed Dave's ankles and lifted him them high in the air exposing his ass. Z then came in closer and started rubbing the head of his massive cock against Dave's virgin asshole. "Here is what you need." He looked up and in what sounded like a prayer said, "Thank you my MASTER for this." Then he pushed his dick into Dave so fast and hard that Dave screamed in pain. Z managed to get all of it inside of him. As Z pushed and pushed his dick into Dave he could feel his ass stretching and opening up to accept this invasion. Dave never felt anything like it. It was the best thing he ever experienced. Z was a master of fucking. He sped up and slowed down at the right times to make sure Dave was experiencing the best possible fuck. "Oh god, please keep fucking me." Dave whimpered. Z just smiled. Soon Z started breathing hard. "Here it comes, my Poz cum. My toxic demon jizz." He shot a load right into Dave's ass. Dave came at th same time. He thought it was going to end. "Just relax, I am no where near finished." Z kept fucking him. Dave's eyes rolled into the back of his head and passed out from the pleasure and the experience. He woke up to find that Z was still fucking him. "Once I start, I do not stop until I am done. And I was no where near done. You are getting my high viral loads. You are getting my gift." Dave knew that ment HIV but did not care. If he were to die right then and there it would be worth it. "Yes,fuck my ass. Give me HIV. Give me your blessed poison.: With those words Z shot another load into him. It looked like that was the last one because Z stopped. He allowed hisself to get softer while still inside Dave until he pulled out. Dave was exausted but Z procedded to lick Daves ass until he had plenty of cum in it. He then kissed Dave so he could taste what was now infrcting him. "Tasty?" Dave only nodded yes. 
They stayed in the bed for a litte while longer. Dave learned that there was a spell in the candles and oils that make one open to getting fucked by guys. "My MASTER taught me how to do it." "I am glad he did." Dave replied. "So what now?" "Now you go get checked and when you turn up poz we will celebrate." Dave knew that was going to happen real soon.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 year later...